• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long-term Action/Adventure Fandom AND Original RP Partner Search!

dikdik

colossal leaf and prince of the universe
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Good morning, noon, or night to you all! After a brief hiatus due to moving cross-country and starting a new job, I am back and ready to find some new RP partners! Below are some little snippets about me and my roleplay style! I am totally open to fandom roleplay as well as all original! Some fandoms/genres of interest: Game of Thrones, The Witcher, Assassin's Creed, Lord of the Rings, mystery, action/adventure, crime drama, fantasy (high and low), etc. There are more, as well, so feel free to drop a message if you'd like to chat about anything at all!

As for me, I am female and in my early 20s. I am in EST (New York, USA). I have been writing for the past decade and have enjoyed the creative outlet that is roleplay for the past 8.

I work full-time so one response during the week but several throughout the weekend are normal.

I write in third person past.

My starting responses average 1,000-3,000+words, depending on the roleplay.

My responses once we get going average 500-1,000+ words, again, depending on the roleplay.

I will not ghost you if I lose interest or if life begins to take all of my focus.

I love OOC chatting and I can typically give response time estimates, as well. If you feel the need to bump me, go for it.

My style can vary with each roleplay that I am in. I tend to be wordy-- if you haven't been able to tell-- and spare no details in intricately describing the events, or thoughts, pertaining to characters or the storyline.

I am able to provide samples of my writing, if you would like to check them out.

Hey! I'm very interested in roleplaying with you! I've got some samples available too. Would you like to trade writings and we can pick one out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back