• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Long Live OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I can imagine so. I was just curious as she hadn't been online for some time by the counter, so I just wanted to know if she was alright.

You're free to post. The guard is simply leading and remaining silent for the most part. Though the general idea is that he won't get a hyper shitty bed, it'll be nice enough for the guest room. It's just not something you'd get in one of the more 'upper class' rooms. I'm holding off for post for song and reg.

I'd also like to comment that thus far, everyone in the castle seems to have the ability to be somewhat subtle in how their going to give you a piece of their mind.

And then there's fairmann, who's just going to be outright blunt with his thoughts most of the time. If he doesn't like you, you'll find out.

You're free to post. The guard is simply leading and remaining silent for the most part. Though the general idea is that he won't get a hyper shitty bed, it'll be nice enough for the guest room. It's just not something you'd get in one of the more 'upper class' rooms. I'm holding off for post for song and reg.

I'd also like to comment that thus far, everyone in the castle seems to have the ability to be somewhat subtle in how their going to give you a piece of their mind.

And then there's fairmann, who's just going to be outright blunt with his thoughts most of the time. If he doesn't like you, you'll find out.
Oooo XD I cant wait

Apologies it took me so long to post guys but ive finished my placement so I should be back to posting more regularly, although don't hold me to that ;)

I mean, I think Leva and Eileen are similar in the fact that they both are striving for their own goals and rewards in the end.

Meanwhile we've got fairmann who is very much seeing himself as a tool and guard, instead of someone who should have his own goals. Ergo, if he feels your going to cause issues, he won't hesitate to inform you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back