• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Local OC x Canon Trash Looking for Partners

Hi there~! I'm Liana! Currently on the hunt for some roleplays! As stated in the title, I'm looking for OC x Canon for some specific fandoms. My list is rather short so I apologize for that in advance. I like paragraph style roleplays and am extremely versatile in my word count. I try to reply 2-3 times a week, as I'm pretty busy, but I will try to get them out as often as I can! I would like to double for this, where I play a canon of your choice and an oc, and you play a canon of my choice and an oc. That way we both get what we want! (: Only looking for partners who are 18+ right now as I am in my twenties.

The fandoms I'm looking for are: Skyrim, Game of Thrones, BNHA, Naruto, Dragon Age, Legend of Zelda, ATLA

Hope to hear from some of you soon!

Last edited:
Hi there~! I'm Liana! Currently on the hunt for some roleplays! As stated in the title, I'm looking for OC x Canon for some specific fandoms. My list is rather short so I apologize for that in advance. I like paragraph style roleplays and am extremely versatile in my word count. I try to reply 2-3 times a week, as I'm pretty busy, but I will try to get them out as often as I can! I would like to double for this, where I play a canon of your choice and an oc, and you play a canon of my choice and an oc. That way we both get what we want! (: Only looking for partners who are 18+ right now as I am in my twenties.

The fandoms I'm looking for are: Skyrim, Game of Thrones, BNHA, Naruto, Dragon Age, Legend of Zelda, ATLA

Hope to hear from some of you soon!
hey hey! if this is still open can we do a bnha roleplay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back