• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Local crazy vixen who claims to be a witch grows to immense size and wreaks havoc in Station Square!

Discord

Jaredthefox92

Jaredthefox92
Premise:
Everyone sort of hated Amanda in Station Square. She's annoying, arrogant, and untrustworthy. Even worse they all think she's a loon because she claims to be a witch. This hatred was compounded to become fear when suddenly she would grow to 90 meters tall! (Eggman must have had something to do with this, or perhaps another mysterious entity?)

As the vixen would seek out revenge upon the doomed city for mocking her! How that involves your Sonic OC is up to you! Are you G.U.N or Shadow looking to ward her off? Are you a poor helpless Mobian having to be caught up in her spree of destruction? Did you perhaps even cause her to grow so large, Doctor? Perhaps you're Sonic or friends looking to bring Amanda back down to size? Up to you!

This is a good old "Attack of the 50ft Woman" or "Godzilla" scenario, but more! Amanda is one of my more sinister and creative characters, so she surely has big plans for the city and your character!

Rules:

1.Please keep it family friendly, (this is a Sonic fandom RP, duh).

2.Please, have a character on hand that you would like to be. I am fine without a face claim or artwork, but no 'playing as yourself'. I prefer actual effort in terms of character creation.

3.I can't believe I'm saying this, but please don't get upset that Amanda, who is a supervillainess..is evil. I've literally have had people upset that Amanda is a villain before. (No seriously, I had one guy quit a RP because Amanda is evil and they couldn't handle that she's a villainess.)

4.I have Discord! Feel free to add me: Jared#1103. I can also RP here as well, either/or really.

5.I am fine with script, but I prefer paragraph format. At least one paragraph or more, usually!

6.You can play Sonic, Knuckles, Silver, Blaze, Shadow, G.U.N, a Sonic OC, a human superhero oc, Tails, Rouge, or Eggman! But someone has to try to stop Amanda from wrecking the city. Unless, of course you WANT her to destroy Station Square. (Villain allied OCs are welcomed!)

7. Some of this story will enter my homebrew "Amanda's Big Day!" AU territory, such as perhaps 'how' Amanda grew to Godzilla size in the first place. (But I'm willing to improvise on the overall narrative.)

8.Just a heads up, Amanda is inspired by Magica De Spell from Ducktales (1987 version) and the Joker, so why you can 'try' negotiating for her to leave the city, it's a bit of an uphill battle. She has a score to settle with Sonic and friends.

(Artwork by mio amico: Giuriolo-Gallery - Hobbyist, General Artist | DeviantArt. I DON'T take credit for it, even if Amanda is my OC.)

_arttrade___giant_amanda_vs_super_sonic_by_giuriolo_gallery_dfp93v5 (2).jpg

Forget Giganto, now Sonic and friends have to face the "ALMIGHTY GIGANTESSA!"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back