• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Loansome road ain't so lonesome no more.

Guttem

Rosewood high

Rosewood high is a regular high school. Dorms, teachers and groups. Jocks, nerds, rich people, outcasts, metal heads. Your put somewhere.

Basically I'm looking for people who'd like to do a drama which takes place in a highschool setting. The plot consists of a group of students that are contacted by a strange email. This email connects them all as they are pulled into school drama.

If you'd be willing do let me know hehe. I'm accepting now. I need OCS with great backstorys as some plots impact with those.

Last edited:
Interested in an outcast or wholesome character (I only play males)

Last edited:
Thank you all and I'm excepting all roles! Everyone is welcome but getting started may be a bit hard. Technical issues. But please do be patient.

Okay! Hehe thank you all. If your still willing like this or comment. I've done all that needs done and I am ready to reply and start this whole ordeal!

I'm currently looking for a kinda "right hand man" for when emergency or other things arise. Along with planning. Basically a co-founder like set up. If you'd like to do then do pm me pls.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back