• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LizzyAdler

Welcome!
My name is Elizabeth “Lizzy” Adler and I’m a full time college student studying forensics and psychology with a passion for writing on the side. I’m over 18 and in the Central Time Zone (GMT-5) if that matters to anyone!

I’m looking for Canon x OC roleplays (with doubling if desired). The current fandoms that I’m craving are: NCIS!

Guidelines
  • No godmodding, Mary/Gary Sues, or one liners please!
  • I can write para/multi-para responses but generally expect at least 5-6 sentences in response. If we are doing a scene that is heavy with dialogue, I’m not super strict about this. I just need enough to respond to!
  • I’d prefer someone who can respond 2-3 times per week at minimum, as that’s what I will likely be able to accomplish, and a warning if for some reason that is not possible. I will extend the same courtesy as well.
  • I will write with people who are at least 16 but probably no younger than that.
  • I prefer to do Canon x OC roleplay when it comes to my side, but if doubling I can do Canon x Canon or Canon x OC. Also, I typically like to do two separate plots (one for you and one for me) when I double if that makes sense. Doubling doesn't necessarily have to be in the same fandom either!
  • Please be able to be flexible and play more than one character (side characters) if necessary.
  • Other than that, I’m a sucker for soulmate AUs, cheesy fanfic tropes, and just about anything you can come up with so feel free to reach out with some ideas in mind! I like to flesh things out a bit before starting something up.

Onto the good stuff!

Fandoms
  • {} indicate what I’m currently craving!
  • Bolded is the character I want to play (basically just OCs)
  • Underlined are the characters I want you to play for me
  • Italicized are characters that I can play for you. If you don’t see someone listed that you’d like me to play just feel free to ask!

{NCIS}
OC
Gibbs
Tony, Kate, Gibbs

{Criminal Minds}
OC
Spencer, Hotch
JJ, Emily, Derek, Spencer, Hotch

Outer Banks
OC
JJ
John B, Sarah, Kiara

Riverdale
OC
FP, Sweet Pea
Archie, Jughead, Veronica, Betty

Stranger Things
OC
Billy, Steve
Eleven, Mike, Max, Nancy

Kingsman
OC
Eggsy
Roxy, Harry, Eggsy

Marvel
OC
Peter Parker, Steve, Bucky
Tony, Steve, Natasha, lots more!
(Haven’t done this verse in a while)

Harry Potter
OC
Draco, George
Hermione, Harry, Ron, Draco, lots more!
(Haven’t done this verse in a while)​

Hi. I’m interested in doubling on a roleplay. When can either do NCIS, Criminal Minds, or even both (one of us does one and the other person does the other one). It’s up to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back