• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Literate Wolf RP (interest check)

sSilvana

“In your sword still beats a heart.”
Right, so basically I've made an RP that I really want to see play out but I've no idea where to take it. Already posted it somewhere else, there was no interest, and in order to transfer it here I'd have to re-format and change the graphic design quite a bit. Before I do that, I'd obviously like to see if there's interest in it so I don't waste my time. Okay, enough said, here's the plot teaser:

---

The Takala live on the soil of a very precious commodity: a hunting ground rich in life. Their hunters have never known hunger, their priestesses haven’t needed to treat wounds without their herbal remedies. And the Vahlos, a kingdom that has lived to the mountains north of them in peace for centuries, are now a looming threat, their bellies empty due to their queen’s persistence on over-hunting, and her own mind wrought with a secret grudge. Circe and her troops have been responsible for many deaths of the Takala, including the recent assassination of their leader, Zaros, who had never sired an heir.

With the Takala vulnerable and without leadership, an emperor by the name of Lazarus Rokan heard of this news from a fleeing Takala hunter while leading the survivors of his clan, the Nashoba, across the wilds of Endala to find themselves a new territory. They had been driven out of theirs mere weeks ago by a devastating forest fire that claimed the lives of many of their troops.

But this Lazarus is no savior of the Takala. Him and his soldiers assumed dominance over them, assimilating them with the Nashoba and staking their territory as their own. This emperor is on a brutal conquest, a mission to slowly spread his grasp over each and every clan that makes its home in the wilds. And before the fire, he was successful; The Nashoba are known for their greed and their viscous fury on the battlefield. And Lazarus is known as the monster who killed his father in cold blood for the throne.

Now, the Takala are faced with a fatal decision: where must their loyalties lie to survive? Lazarus may be a tyrant, a monster, but the Nashoba may be their only hope in defense against the malicious queen Circe and the Vahlos, who have only temporarily eased their pressure due to the Takala’s change in leadership. Will they stand beside an evil emperor to fight for their land, or try to beg for a wicked queen’s mercy? Or will they run, and leave their heritage and legacy behind?

---

The RPG would focus around two major packs: The Nashoba (mixed with the assimilated Takala) and the Vahlos. The main theme of this RP is morality. I love characters and scenarios that aren't black and white, and I like there being a little bit of darkness in even the things that appear pure. This will cause many of the characters to be faced with difficult decisions throughout the RP, but I also want to give players a lot of freedom with what their characters do choose.

I also go a ton into the lore of the three packs, their mythology, etc., which will all be included in the actual thread (if I do post the RP here). I don't know if that's something of interest or seen as a hassle to read or not.

When I say literate, I just mean that I'd like to see at least a decently-sized paragraph (maybe 100 words or so minimum). I love reading 6 paragraphs if it's well-written, but I don't mind some more casual writers joining so long as they give me something to work with.

Let me know if this interests you. Let me know if there's anything specifically that doesn't interest you about it. And thank you for your time!

Everything about this sounds so fantastic. I'd love to be apart of your rp!

Last edited:
Thanks, guys! I'm glad there's some interest in it. I'll post the RP sometime in the next couple days, provided no real life stuff gets in the way, and message you both when it's up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back