• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Literate Small Group RPs

Hey y'all Quix here. You know what I get really darn tired of? Joining roleplays that people drop/forget about/leave for no apparent reason. So I'm looking to do a RP or two of my own with a small, dedicated, and literate group based on the ideas below. Like them? Have any ideas to contribute? Pretty please with a cherry on top let me know and we can (hopefully) work something out.

1. Freak Show: This RP would be based around a tight knit group of performers in a circus. I really like the idea of pushing the boundaries of reality, so this has a lot of room to incorporate fantasy elements as well. There's a lot to explore/plot with this one, and it's probably the one I'm craving the absolute most right now.

2. Dead Poets Reincarnated: If you haven't seen my previous thread on this, check it out. Basically a newer version of the movie Dead Poets Society that also includes female characters.

3. Stereotypical RPs that I'm still somewhat craving: summer camp, road trip, romance show with a twist, OITNB spin-off, school of the arts,etc.

Oh oh oh this is interesting!!!

I like the Freak Show, Road Trip, and the OITNB spin off all interest me ovo

I'm also pretty interested in the Freak Show. :)

It can also incorporate some of the other settings you suggested, like road trip and romance :)

Auto correct and Tappa don't mix

One of the RPs I've joined is pretty much on it's deathbed. It was pretty cool and a lot of good RPers, but got dropped for no apparent reason.

So as long as your RP doesn't vanish, count me in.

Especially for road trip.

Omg, that's an amazing idea.

I'm here for you as well! >,...,<

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

PlaguedWithInsanity said:
I'm here for you as well! >,...,<
"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

And I really like the Freak Show theme, as I do actually have a couple characters for that that I have yet to play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back