What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy List of Prompts (Open!)

Radical Thinker

Not really that radical.
Facts about me ;

- I'm nineteen, but I'm not a novice when it comes to writing. I've been role-playing for over nine years so I know how to make characters and threads that aren't a hot mess.

- I typically write between four to eighteen paragraphs, just depending on the person. I refuse to do less than two paragraphs.

- All of my prompts have been developed, but I'm always open to world building!

- Not always around, but I still will put in as much effort to respond whenever possible. Sometimes it may be twice a day or once for a few days. If I ever need to go on hiatus for a short period of time, I will let you know.

- Pairings? Mostly m//, but I also do f// and f/m.

[ Also, here's a quick PSA- almost every one of these prompts will have mature content. If that makes you uncomfortable, then I don't think I'm the right role-play partner for you.]

[ - Prompts - ]

Dragonslayer ; Life for your OC is difficult. Poor and orphaned, they wish to make a name for themselves. The ones regarded with the most pride in the world are those who have killed dragons. So, your OC decides to follow their heart and begin a quest to conquer a dragon. However, upon meeting the beast in question, your OC is puzzled to find that after stabbing the creature, it transforms into a human. Clutching at their side where the sword is embedded, they beg to be spared. The choice resides in your OC's hands; finish the job and vanquish the creature or offer their help in an act of mercy?

Mystery Assassin ; The kingdom has always been corrupt, trickling down from the nobles into the rogues who prowl the poverty-stricken streets. The prince of this land has watched all of this for too long. Eventually, talk of a vigilante who takes the laws into his own hands becomes gossip among the kingdom, everyone curious about the new rogue. His motivations are unclear, but he is slowly working his way through those who take advantage of those less fortunate than them. Your OC is another assassin, but the choice is up to you whether they wish to help or hinder the mysterious paladin.

Breaking Chains ; Born into a world of supernatural beings, there is bound to be turmoil. When a war breaks out, your OC is one of the first ones to join the rebellion. Between fighting for the rights of their species and struggling to hold their high-ranking position, your OC has almost too much to handle. In the middle of a battle, your OC is almost killed until someone leaps forth to protect them from the bullets heading their way. Pulling back, it is startling to see a soldier from the other side peering down at your OC with a tight expression. When the soldier begs for them to help with their wounds, what other choice is there?

A Witch's Ward ; Your OC is a witch-in-training, unsure about her place in a world full of powerful warlocks and charming enchantresses. Her master has sent her on a mission; find an animal familiar that will assist her and keep her company. On her way to the menagerie in town, she is unable to help herself from saving a mangled black cat being attacked in an alleyway. Unbeknownst to her, this little creature is a powerful warlock who was placed under a curse by one of his enemies. Will he be able to communicate his predicament or will he eventually just forget his human form and accept his role as her familiar?

Master of Darkness ; Destined for the gallows, a criminal (your OC) reflects over their life. A wish into the darkness becomes a frightful experience when a creature enters from the shadows into the dingy rock of their jail cell. A deal is made and once released, your OC has all the power they could wish for. Their first target is the king, the one who imprisoned them in the first place. With such a menacing creature at their side and powers beyond their wildest imagination, what else will they try to overcome?

Welcome to Eternity ; Your OC is out for a casual stroll whenever they're attacked. Waking up, they are shocked to find their whole world has been turned upside down. Now turned into a supernatural creature (of your choice), they go stumbling home, only to be shocked further by several people waiting patiently in their apartment. This group explains that they are a team who handles the affairs of new members of the supernatural world. It comes as a further shock when your OC is invited to join their ranks and travel the world, greeting and fighting the unseen side of society for mortals.

The Newest Big Top Performer ; An ordinary traveling circus that goes from town-to-town, entertaining the masses. The only alarming thing is that all the workers are supernatural creatures that have been around for over millennia. Your OC is an overly eager supernatural creature, desperate to join the ranks and show their skills off. Despite the ringmaster introducing your OC to the rest of the crew after their dazzling audition, not everyone is overly kind to the newest recruit of their posse. What will your OC do to prove themselves in the eyes of those who dare to doubt them?

Good Samaritan ; Your OC is a recently hired doctor who lives in a shitty part of town. There is a lot of corruption and a lot of violence in the city until a new vigilante emerges. This new masked crusader works at night to take down any criminals that dare to prowl the streets, but the police and media are wary of this strange masked man. Is he friend or foe? It leaves your OC reeling. One night, your OC comes home and sees a figure on their fire escape. Opening the door, it's a shock to see the masked menace in question before you, passed out and injured. What does your OC do; help this caped crusader or call the police?

Last edited:

yoobi

heyo !
i saw a bunch of these and really liked them? the ones i liked the most were things along the lines of single parents or dragonslayer. also i wouldn't mind doing a heathers rp. if you're still up for it that is.

Rightful Heir ; The concept of alien abduction is horrifying to your OC. Especially when it happens to them. The strange creatures they meet resemble humans, but there is definitely something otherworldly about them. It is shocking when they begin to speak, trying to explain that your OC is the rightful heir to the throne in their world. It is extremely shocking when they explain that your OC has less than a year to find someone to marry to claim their rightful place as the leader of their empire or risk an uprising from her new subjects.

i am interested in this one! it is fantastic!

Edgy Kitten

Edgy German Emo Kitten
Introductions ;
What's up, everyone? I'm in search of some interesting threads and I thought I should just try and
post some sort of advertisement to intrigue a couple of people. I'll be marking off the prompts that I'm already
roleplaying off as time passes, so if something interests you, strike while the iron's hot!

Facts about me ;

- I'm eighteen, but I'm not a novice at writing. I've been role-playing for over nine years so I know how to make characters and threads that aren't a hot mess.

- I typically write between four to eighteen paragraphs, just depending on the person. I refuse to do less than two paragraphs.

- All of my prompts have been developed, but I'm always open to world building!

- Not always around, but I still will put in as much effort to respond whenever possible. Sometimes it may be twice a day or once for a few days. If I ever need to go on hiatus for a short period of time, I will let you know.

Prompts ;
[ The asterisks indicate what I'm really interested in. One mean there's some interest, Two means I definitely won't turn you down if you request it, and three means I'll be tripping over myself to start this thread. ]

[ - Fandom - ]
* Heathers ; preferred pairing - Veronica Sawyer x Jason Dean
** Star Wars: The Force Awakens ; preferred pairing - Kylo Ren x Rey or Kylo Ren x OC
*** Miraculous Ladybug ; preferred pairing - Marinette Dupain-Cheng x Adrien Agreste

*** Phantom of the Opera ; preferred pairing - Erik x OC
* Marvel Universe ; preferred pairing -
Loki x OC

[ - Fantasy - ]
*** Dragonslayer ; Life for your OC is difficult. Poor and orphaned, they wish to make a name for themselves. The ones regarded with the most pride in the world are those who have killed dragons. So, your OC decides to follow their heart and begin a quest to conquer a dragon. However, upon meeting the beast in question, your OC is puzzled to find that after stabbing the creature, it transforms into a human. Clutching at their side where the sword is embedded, they beg to be sparred. The choice resides in your OC's hands; finish the job and vanquish the creature or offer their help in an act of mercy?

* Quest for the Dragonscales ; The world is a dangerous place for an adventurer such as your OC, but they don't mind the hurdles life has thrown at them. They have been in search of something their entire life that is said to bring the dead back to life. Whatever motivates them is worthy enough to ride across the lands in search of the dragon scales they seek. Will they finally fulfill their quest after years of endeavor or will they find something more worthwhile along the way?

Mystery Assassin ; The kingdom has always been corrupt, trickling down from the nobles into the rogues who prowl the poverty-stricken streets. The prince of this land has watched all of this for too long. Eventually, talk of a vigilante who takes the laws into his own hands becomes gossip among the kingdom, everyone curious about the new rogue. His motivations are unclear, but he is slowly working his way through those who take advantage of those less fortunate then them. Your OC is another assassin, but the choice is up to you whether they wish to help or hinder the mysterious paladin.

*** Breaking Chains ; Born into a world of supernatural beings, there is bound to be turmoil. When a war breaks out, your OC is one of the first ones to join the rebellion. Between fighting for the rights of their species and struggling to hold their high-ranking position, your OC has almost too much to handle. In the middle of a battle, your OC is almost killed until someone leaps forth to protect them from the bullets heading their way. Pulling back, it is startling to see a soldier from the other side peering down at your OC with a tight expression. When the soldier begs for them to help with their wounds, what other choice is there?

A Witch's Ward ; Your OC is a witch-in-training, unsure about her place in a world full of powerful warlocks and charming enchantresses. Her master has sent her on a mission; find an animal familiar that will assist her and keep her company. On her way to the menagerie in town, she is unable to help herself from saving a mangled black cat being attacked in an alleyway. Unbeknownst to her, this little creature is a powerful warlock who was placed under a curse by one of his enemies. Will he be able to communicate his predicament or will he eventually just forget his human form and accept his role as her familiar?

*** Master of Darkness ; Destined for the gallows, a criminal (your OC) reflects over their life. A wish into the darkness becomes a frightful experience when a creature enters from the shadows into the dingy rock of their jail cell. A deal is made and once released, your OC has all the power they could wish for. Their first target is the king, the one who imprisoned them in the first place. With such a menacing creature at their side and powers beyond their wildest imagination, what else will they try to overcome?

** Good Samaritan ; Your OC is a recently hired doctor who lives in a shitty part of town. There is a lot of corruption and a lot of violence in the city until a new vigilante emerges. This new masked crusader works at night to take down any criminals that dare to prowl the streets, but the police and media are wary of this strange masked man. Is he friend or foe? It leaves your OC reeling. One night, your OC comes home and sees a figure on their fire escape. Opening the door, it's a shock to see the masked menace in question before you, passed out and injured. What does your OC do; help this caped crusader or call the police?

** Welcome to Eternity ; Your OC is out for a casual stroll whenever they're attacked. Waking up, they are shocked to find their whole world has been turned upside down. Now turned into a supernatural creature (of your choice), they go stumbling home, only to be shocked further by a several people waiting patiently in their apartment. This group explains that they are a team who handles the affairs of new members of the supernatural world. It comes as a further shock when your OC is invited to join their ranks and travel the world, greeting and fighting the unseen side of society for mortals.

The Newest Big Top Performer ; An ordinary traveling circus that goes from town-to-town, entertaining the masses. The only alarming thing is that all the workers are supernatural creatures that have been around for over a millenia. Your OC is an overly eager supernatural creature, desperate to join the ranks and show their skills off. Despite the ringmaster introducing your OC to the rest of the crew after their dazzling audition, not everyone is overly kind to the newest recruit of their posse. What will your OC do to prove themselves in the eyes of those who dare to doubt them?

[ - Futuristic - ]

*** The Defects ; Three socialites with criminal backgrounds are making the rounds in the shabby parts of the galaxy, causing pandemonium. This trio has been together since they were babies and are each a respected noble born member of their species. Together, however, they are just reckless twenty-something year olds who enjoy everything the night has to offer. Your OC is a bounty hunter who happens upon them one night while they're being confronted by henchmen from someone they swindled. Will your character arrest them or will they jump in and join in the fight?

* Negotiating Peace ; Apocalyptic setting where a planet is being taken over by a hostile species looking only for destruction. The planet takes up arms against their foes, including your OC - one of the monarchs. Eventually, your OC's home - the palace - is compromised and your OC is captured. The leader of this species is formidable, but offers a peace treaty that calls for something unimaginable; marriage. (Glorified betrothal concept with a sci-fi twist.)

Rightful Heir ; The concept of alien abduction is horrifying to your OC. Especially when it happens to them. The strange creatures they meet resemble humans, but there is definitely something otherworldly about them. It is shocking when they begin to speak, trying to explain that your OC is the rightful heir to the throne in their world. It is extremely shocking when they explain that your OC has less than a year to find someone to marry to claim their rightful place as the leader of their empire or risk an uprising from her new subjects.

[ - Realistic/Modern - ]
Single Parents ; "You should really get back into the dating scene." A terrible thing to hear for your OC after losing their significant other several years beforehand. Unsure, they go on several dates, each one more disastrous than the last. Although unfair, most people aren't interested in dating someone with children. Feeling dejected, your OC is just dropping off their young child at their daycare when they collide with another parent. Rushed apologies and flushing cheeks, it is obvious the man is attracted to your OC. It is also amusing to see your child interact with the his child. Begging for a playdate, the attractive man isn't hesitant to agree. The answer rides on your OC's shoulders; say no and make their child sad or agree and spend the afternoon with this attractive stranger?

AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
Has come in a wee bit late
Hello! You had me at you don't write less than two paragraphs!
I like the Dragonslayer, if that's okay? If not, that's totally okay!
I'll just be over here

Iridescence

Film and book geek
Hey! I love all of these concepts that you have created! If you're still looking for partners, I'm definitely interested in doing any of these plots with you. Feel free to PM if you're interested and we can discuss ideas! ^^

Hello there. I'm a veteran roleplayer, and I can typically be somewhat long-winded myself at times. I find the Dragonslayer plot to be right up my alley, but the Witch's Ward and Breaking Chains plots seem quite interesting, too. Let me know which you'd prefer, and if you'd like a writing sample or anything before deciding on me! I know some people can be quite particular about their partners. Hope to hear from you soon.

Radical Thinker

Not really that radical.
Hello there. I'm a veteran roleplayer, and I can typically be somewhat long-winded myself at times. I find the Dragonslayer plot to be right up my alley, but the Witch's Ward and Breaking Chains plots seem quite interesting, too. Let me know which you'd prefer, and if you'd like a writing sample or anything before deciding on me! I know some people can be quite particular about their partners. Hope to hear from you soon.
Hey! Thank you for expressing interest in my prompts! I'd prefer for us to use Dragonslayer, just because other people have already expressed interest in the other prompts you mentioned. ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)