• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings List of Ideas - 1x1 Fantasy-style RP

GoodUsername

I'm a bored, broken person
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Gradually getting back into a writing mood, and with that comes a want to RP more. I only really have one good one going, and kind of want more to work with and explore ideas.

So, this is a list of ideas across genres I want to play around with. Rules being as such ---

1. Semi-Lit to Lit Advanced writing partners wanted.

2. No Godmodding.

3. RPs through RPN dms only.

---Ideas---

- The Family Business
One of the very few modern ideas I have and that I have wanted to try. It takes inspiration from a few things - Families of Exorcists have acted as Guardians against the Yokai on the small, outwardly peaceful island of Yagashiyama. Over time, the old ways of fighting demons and exorcising the evil of spirits were lost to modern advancement until few remained who can pass on the knowledge and fewer still are willing to listen. A member of one such, formerly prestigious family within the world of Exorcists, returns home and finds that even after trying to leave the life behind, he will always be an Exorcist at heart.

The idea revolving around him, but also your character. A childhood friend and or rival? They can fill whatever you like.

- The Frozen World
A Viking and Norse Mythology inspired world. Snow and ice cover the land at an almost ice age level event since the beginning of the reign of the Jotun, the Emperor of Ice. He engulfed the land in a cataclysmic level of frost. Only by submitting to their rule, their control, have many been able to survive. The time for the Emperor's reign to end has come. The overall idea for OCs, a pair, to band together to fight against the forces of the Emperor and ultimately save their land. That kind of story, and I think it would be pretty epic.

- Apocalypse of Aerdale
A zombie apocalypse story set in a fantasy world of magic. Set in a time where evil won, and a great Necromancer used their powers to give rise to waves of undead hordes. I have been in a fantasy mood, and have always liked zombie apocalypse stuff, but really got worn out on modern/dystopian zombie apocalypse stuff. So, Fantasy! Knights, Magic, Dragons! I would love to do something dark and fantasy and magical with a zombie apocalypse.

----

More ideas will be added with updates. I am willing to talk about these ideas and work on things, because they are not wholly... there. They are not set in stone, not entirely.

Hope to hear from some folks.

Last edited:
Hi! These are all really cool prompt ideas. I also see you've added the Naruto Universe tag, which is something I'm also interested in. Feel free to send me a DM if you'd like! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back