• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom LISA: Olathe Expanded

11254man

Lv. 36 Dork
Let me begin by saying that I am grossly unprepared for this, but I'm gonna do my best to play it by ear.

This RP takes place in Olathe, a suburb of Kansas City and the overworld for the "LISA" series.

If you're not completely caught up, the basis of the world as a cataclysmic event, "The Great White Flash" has wiped out most if not all females in Olathe and probably across the planet. The world is populated by the greedy male survivors of this flash.

There are no real prerequisites to joining this RP, but I still want to amass a few people who would like to do such a thing before I go ahead and post it.

WARNING: This RP will be based off

"LISA - The Painful/Joyful RPG". If you have not played this game, it is recommended that you do.

Last edited:
Howdy. I'm back.

I was wondering when I would find a Lisa The Painful/Joyful rp, but never did I expect I would find it here of all places.

Also, not coming back to the zombie thread. I kind of went with a bad character idea on that one, and that thread had a lot of people who's grammar made me cringe (not yours though, it was fine).

Oh gosh, I'm sorry if I disappoint with how long it took me to get back to this. Honestly, since around December all my RP threads were dead, so I decided to take a break. I'm definitely ready to set everything up if you guys are still interested. Truly sorry if I took to long with this though.

Sweet! I need to see if the first two will respond, but I'll start it up anyway in a couple of days. I will also warn that this is my first time doing any of this, so I wouldn't be particularly hopeful for good presentation.

I'm not joking when I say three days after my last post my laptop broke. Sorry if it seemed like I was bailing. I'll get the character stuff and first post up by tonight or tomorrow night though.

We officially have five players, including 11254man's guy.

So we've got an American who forges swords in traditional Japanese style, has Irish/Scottish blood, and was taught by a 'British Ninja'; a perverted man who wears a cloak made of mag covers and can poke people into orgasm; a salesman who has weaponized sneakers while trying to be 'hip'; a man who poses and shouts gibberish while a yellowish figure punches his enemies for him; and a psychologist who uses his origami skills to turn his tie into a bow and analyzes practically everyone's behavior.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back