• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Link :: START (OOC)

Other
Here
When you say powers are there any particular limitations aside from the obvious ones? And if they are activated with another person, do they have to be complementary or is it whatever may fit the character?

I think you already answered this but are we allowed to have more than 1 character?
Yes! You’re allowed 2!

When you say powers are there any particular limitations aside from the obvious ones? And if they are activated with another person, do they have to be complementary or is it whatever may fit the character?
Run the idea you have by me and I’ll either approve or deny it. They don’t have to be complementary either. You won’t know who your partner is while creating a character. It’s just the only way you can use the power is with your partner.

Okay dope cuz I was planning something like Momentum Buildup, where the motion they build up the stronger their attacks are, and to go along with that they have a Zero Friction ability which let's them slide against any surface without losing momentum and then an ability that lets them walk on walls, ceilings, and across liquids. Lots of moving about, spinning, running, and high impact stuff.

Okay dope cuz I was planning something like Momentum Buildup, where the motion they build up the stronger their attacks are, and to go along with that they have a Zero Friction ability which let's them slide against any surface without losing momentum and then an ability that lets them walk on walls, ceilings, and across liquids. Lots of moving about, spinning, running, and high impact stuff.
Hmm... I'm not too sure about that. I think the momentum thing is cool but those two abilities I don't really see how they relate as one power kind of thing. So it's like, for example, "water manipulation" power with the two abilities being "water based healing" and "water constructs" kind of thing. Maybe it's because I don't really understand it but the way it sounds is like 3 different powers and at the start everyone gets one.

Oh okay so let me explain it more like this instead. Its like a movement ability that increases power with more momentum and motion. So the two subsets are frictionless movement, which makes it so they don't lose momentum when building it up, and the surface attachment which allows them to use whatever surface to buildup. So in essence, speed, speed based frictionless movement, and speed based wall walking

Ahhh okay okay. Then yeah that's fine! It might be a little difficult for your character to use their ability in the beginning since it requires them to move around A LOT but that is an obstacle you'll just have to tackle lol Some people will have a much more difficult time than others in the beginning but that's the ✨joy✨ of it.

Also for everyone interested I'm about halfway through the lore stuff that you guys would currently need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back