• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ↳ Limbo ain't so bad, right? * ༉‧₊˚✧ (content warning)

truthofself

resident problem child
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

7dDTGGkcda-tnTeK8VG6uE-hGr3gXqXtgouGBNp8Tpro3ddAdFC75UyFeQ_5RzDi4RLyBPqk3XqYkCsGieBr74cONg=w640-h400-e365-rj-sc0x00ffffff

You woke up in this place one day. The foggiest of memories plaguing your brain of what appears to be you dying. Either you were killed by yourself or another, maybe you just died peacefully. But you feel different, your room looks different, the world isn't what it was. What is wrong with you? Why do you feel like this? Exiting your room, you're now in another room, a living room. This isn't your living room, you search around the area, you're in an apartment that is not yours, and there's other people in this building. Limbo. You're told you are in limbo, you are informed that you have passed one way or another. But limbo isn't what you expected.

In limbo you're to discover the truth of what you did in life that is preventing you from reaching out to the universe to free yourself and re-enter the cycle of life. But the problem with being in limbo? you've dragged your soulmate here as well. so are you the innocent that was dragged here or were you the demon that cursed your humanity? maybe both of you cursed yourselves to fall into limbo. but that doesn't matter, there's darkness hunting you now, trying to push you forward. although it cant hurt you, and you could stay in limbo forever, is that what you want?

Hello! Welcome to my open-ended plot about living in limbo with your soulmate, and having to face all things unholy to either regain yourself or just bear through it all because you are complete no matter what you did in life. Im kinda just wanting to create a darker slow-burn / angst plot with people to create diverse characters and create some character development.

This has no end goal, besides just gettting to write and create a world of characters that are fun! The plot does allow for character to come and go freely as they come to terms and it doesnt even require you to write as soulmates, since maybe the soulmates died at different times :)

my gosh wow.

Been looking to write something heartbreaking for a while now. Like thinkin my charrie gunna go solo free roam. They gunna be all about the sads and feels without having a soulmate show up. But like all the while they moping around all wah-me they gunna slowly figure out the truth about their death(s?)

taken from current era, but characters can be from any era as long as their history involves them staying in limbo and chosing to never move on
K coooooool. I'm in then as long as we have something more tightly framed and not a free-for-all time travel toon ride lol. Gunna have my charrie be current-era pre-covid then

Oooo this does look like it would be a good story to pour all the angst into! Especially if someone didn't realize they pulled their soulmate into Limbo with them and ended up falling for someone else in the meantime. I would be very interested in joining!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back