• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Lillie's Partner Search Thread!

Lillie

Big Friend
Hello! This will be a thread where I'll post all my RP-Partner-Looking-Needs. This will constantly be edited, so if you don't see something that's interesting to you, check back another day and see if there's anything new you wanna do! I would like a long term partner if we can

Stuff about me (IMPORTANT)!
- I'm 17 years old and have school (but since it's May, it'll end soon!) so please bear that in mind.
- I usually write a paragraph, if I have enough content. Basically, I match how much you write.
- I don't do fandom, but if its just based off a series, then I'll consider :)
- If you want to do romance, PLEASE understand I only do M/M and F/F. M/F with no romance is fine, but I just don't like doing M/F romance. I'm gay myself, and I also don't like the stereotypes that always seem to come up when I do M/F.
- I like to joke around, mainly in OOC, but if my character is a joker expect that IC.
- In OOC talk I may type in all lower case and use stuff like "lol, lmao, imo" that type of thing, don't know what to call it. This will never come up in IC talk though, do not fret!
- Thank you for reading this! If you wanna know more about me, just let me know.​

Now that's out of the way....onto the topics you can choose from!

Bold = Favorite
These all can be mashed together if they can, like for example we can do a fantasy romance action adventure rp!
- Fantasy (High Fantasy, Urban, Supernatural )
- Modern (Slice of Life)
- Sci-fi (Future, Dystopian)
- Action
- Adventure
- Romance
-
Animals
- Mystery
- Light Horror (Just tell me what plot you have if you have one and I'll decide :))
- Suggest something! I'll let you know if i'm down.

Bold = Want to Do
- Enemies to Lovers (NOT ABUSIVE)
- Supernatural being (vampire, werewolf, etc) x Human (With a interesting plot!)
- Good x Bad
- Suggest your own!

Right now, I don't have written out plots, just ideas on stuff I feel would be interesting!
- Murder Mystery
- Some cursed person and is in search for a cure, and needs help
- The characters in this plot would be hiding from something, who knows what- or who - it is?
- Suggest your own!

Just shoot me a PM if interested...and thanks for reading all the way to here!​

This would probably be weird and difficult to write for, but I've got an idea of sorts.

Character A is born into a world where only they exist. Character B is born in the world of the living (AKA our world), and is a somewhat normal person. Both are born about the same time. Eventually, as both characters grow up, Character A finds a window within their world that always shows Character B on the other side.

This would be Fantasy (Supernatural), Modern (Slice-of-Life), as well as potentially Romance depending on how things go.

Would you be interested? ^~^

This would probably be weird and difficult to write for, but I've got an idea of sorts.

Character A is born into a world where only they exist. Character B is born in the world of the living (AKA our world), and is a somewhat normal person. Both are born about the same time. Eventually, as both characters grow up, Character A finds a window within their world that always shows Character B on the other side.

This would be Fantasy (Supernatural), Modern (Slice-of-Life), as well as potentially Romance depending on how things go.

Would you be interested? ^~^

Yes, I would be! Shoot me a PM, i'm a bit busy right now with school work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back