• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Prodigious Mage

Well no one died, that's always a plus in my book.
Fantasy-moon-8thegreats-world-38794890-1600-1200.jpg

When was the last time you craved for a drop of water? For a single bite of food? For anything, really?

When was the last time you thought about sinking your teeth into the neck of a passing stranger? When did you last crave the feeling of blood sliding down your throat? To feel the very energy of another being fade in your arms?

While the former is incredibly common, and even expected and embraced, the latter is viewed with disgust, fear, terror.

And yet, that is the world we live in, the world in which we survive in, that where monsters roam the night, and humans live in fear of the day all the same.

Humans and vampires, vampires and humans, living side by side everyday for millennium, but forever separated.

Humans try to forget about vampires everyday, but their society is always apparent, the clubs, the disappearances, the too sharp smiles from certain coworkers, the occasional Dhampyr running past, marked by the security cuffs on their wrists.

Just as Vampires try to forget about the humans that surround them, take reverence in their 'Pure' leaders, ignore the shaky smiles given to them during the day, the way their children are watched with nothing but barely hidden disgust, the Dhampyr's constant reminder that, perhaps, the world isn't quite as divided as they might think.

It continues, and it continues, and continues.

Until the outbreak.

The original race, the first vampires, the ones the so coveted 'Pure Line's' descended from, had hoped the seal would never break, that it would remain until the end of time, that the Other's, the filth, would never escape.

They were wrong.

Really, it's almost funny at this point.

Now, nearly a century later, Vampire's, Humans, and other supernatural species are still trying to adjust to the outbreak, to their still shaky co-existence.

However, recently, gangs of rabid supernaturals have started appearing, starved half-to-death, or just plain ugly beings, and have been devouring others, whether they be vampires, humans, or otherwise.

And so, an organization has been formed in an effort to quell these gangs...

Well, actually, more like six Pure Line vampires decided to fuck the system and help out everyone by gathering a host of humans and supernaturals in an effort to get rid of these gangs, bolster relations, and play benevolent benefactors.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Yo!

Hope you like this plot, this is my first attempt at a hosted RP.

hey, i'm interested in this roleplay! i just have a question, and sorry if it's a little dumb but i just wanted to make sure. when looking at the cs page, the "powers" section confused me a bit. what kinds of creatures can have powers? can anyone have one, or is it just supernatural beings? or is it only vampires, specifically?

sorry if the answer to this question was already written somewhere, i might've overlooked it, but i just wanted to make sure. i'm new to rpnation, so i'm just kind of nervous about messing things up, ha.

Anyo creature can have powers, (human wise it's restricted to witches), but try to keep it under four, and I'll look them over and inform you of any changes due to power levels.

Due to natural OPness in general, if you're going to make a Pure Line vampire, make them a young one, still coming into their powers.

Anyo creature can have powers, (human wise it's restricted to witches), but try to keep it under four, and I'll look them over and inform you of any changes due to power levels.

Due to natural OPness in general, if you're going to make a Pure Line vampire, make them a young one, still coming into their powers.
alright, thanks! i'm very intrigued by this idea, i just wanted clarification on that one thing. i'll be making a character soon!

im so happy all these vampire roleplays are opening right when im craving playing as some blood-suckers, interested and making a cs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back