• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Lights On! | FNAF: Security Breach rp search

Harumi-chan

A Friendly Shipper
92dae1187b63945d5521d7f95ad4d69a.jpg

Alright so for some odd reason I’m really dying to try a FNAF: Security Breach roleplay. I would love to give it a try with someone so I thought I’d make a thread specifically looking for one.

A bit about me:
I’m a 30 year old female who is also a full time mama for the moment until we can get her into daycare. I love to write and can typically get one response or more to you depending on if IRL stuff gets in the way or motivation (motivation can make me write quite a bit). I can usually type around 3-6 paragraphs depending on how many characters I play and/or how motivated I am (like I said, lots of motivation can make me write a lot). I prefer either DM rps or over Discord.

[Extra notes: I like to have romance in my roleplays. It doesn't need to be the entire purpose but I enjoy putting it there.]

What I’m looking for:
I’d like a 21+ rp partner who can provide for me at least 3+ paragraphs so I have enough to work with to give you responses. Someone I can bounce ideas off of would be fantastic too, I’d like us to come up with a good story together as a team. I’d like to ask for you to at least give me one response a day but I’ll understand if your schedule gets busy.

[Important: With oc x canon situations, doubling is a preferred. It’s only fair to the both of us.]

What character(s) I’d like paired for me:
Sundrop/Moondrop, Glamrock Freddy, Glamrock Bonnie
Who I can play for you: Gregory (Aged up), Sundrop/Moondrop, Glamrock Freddy, Roxy, Glamrock Bonnie

And that’s about it. DM if you are interested rather than posting here, please.​

Last edited:
Nice, they about to become Eclipse dragon ball style

6ca99e8f21b9b74650f4bf8f40977568-jpg.1084370

Users who are viewing this thread

Back