• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Froggy Ozzy's RP search!

xX_FroggyOzzy_Xx

Big words don't fit in your mouth.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
HELLO!
My name is Oz, or Ozzy, or Froggy, basically whatever you want to call me is fine. I'm a college student studying Vet Tech and I have a job meaning that I might not respond right away, but I will try my best. I am a semi-lit role-player meaning that my responses range from one to 3 paragraphs, and I expect to get similar responses. My pronouns are they/them but I don't really care what you refer to me as.

RULES

1. As I am an adult, no one under 18, sorry I just feel uncomfortable roleplaying with minors
2. No homophobia, transphobia, racism, or
bigotry
3. When we start planning out the roleplay we will be bringing up what triggers we'd want to keep out of a roleplay, I will respect yours if you respect mine.
4. this will be Semi-lit to lit, so if you can't do that then we can't roleplay, I don't want to spend my time typing out a whole paragraph or two and only get one or two sentences in response
5. No Mary or Gary Sues, this means don't make your character too overpowered and vibrant, but also don't make them to bland and depressing, also under this rule, DON'T MAKE YOUR OC A GOD OR GODDESS (unless the plot asks for it)
6. currently not doing oc x cc, only oc x oc
~+Fandoms+~
fandoms that are italicized and colored are fandoms I'm really craving
1.) The Owl House

2.) Carry On Simon Snow
3.) My Hero Academia
4.) Camp Camp
5.) Star VS The Forces Of Evil
6.) Hazbin Hotel
7.) Helluva Boss
8.) Poppy Playtime
9.) Deltarune
10.) Homestuck/Hiveswap
11.) My Little Pony
12.) Harry Potter

13.) Percy Jackson
14.) Magnus Chase
15.) Kane
Chronicles
16.) Shadowhunters
17.) Bluey
18.) The Coffin Of Andy and LeyLey

~+Regular plots+~
certain roles will be italicized and colored, this means I want to play them, but I'm open to the others
1.) Jock x theater nerd
2.) Vampire x monster hunter
3.) Youtuber x Youtuber
4.) Idol x Idol
5.) Spy x
Villain
6.) Superhero x Villain
7.) Actor x Actor
8.)
Alien x human
9.)
Demi-god x Mortal
10.) god x
mortal

Last edited:
For fandom rps, how well, generally, can you handle canon characters? I'd like to try one, but I'm too chickenshit to attempt playing them.

For fandom rps, how well, generally, can you handle canon characters? I'd like to try one, but I'm too chickenshit to attempt playing them.
I don't really do canon characters as I don't want to soil what the creators of the Character intended, but we could certainly talk more about it if you'd like!

Hi there! I’d be interested most likely in an MHA based fandom RP (if you don’t mind i only know the basics- haven’t watched/read much but I like the concepts in it). I’d also be able to try Owl House or Harry Potter, probably. Don’t know enough about the rest anymore. For original ideas, I like a few of them as well:

Jock x Theater Nerd (I’m fine with playing the jock)
Youtuber x Youtuber or Idol x Idol (I see them as fairly similar)
Superhero or Spy x Villain (just put them together since you wanted villain in both)
Alien x Human (I like playing human or alien so I don’t mind playing the human since you wanted alien)
Demigod x Human (I’m glad you don’t mind being the demigod xD)

I don’t mind God x Mortal either, actually, though. So basically all your general regular ideas were also fine. Just not sure about playing a monster hunter myself… But at the same time, could be neat to try.

About me real quick:
-32 years old so definitely also an adult (though I will admit it surprises people).
-I am far from homophobic/etc considering I am LGBT myself. I hate bigotry as well.
-Will discuss triggers with you but honestly I’m fine trying to deal with my triggers anyway if you are fine with just adjusting as we go if something starts to make one of us uneasy, since sometimes we don’t know our own triggers completely.
-I don’t always understand how the literacy ratings work ‘cause they change over time, but your self-description said about 1-3 paragraphs, and I can handle that.
-I prefer OC x OC so thank you very much. <3
-I don't have a full time job, just freelance- but I do have health issues, so be forewarned my timing can vary a lot- but I will do my best to be regular as much as I can.

Questions:
Do you have any preferences on gender pairings/genders of my characters for each of these? I know we can discuss that later though.

Hi there! I’d be interested most likely in an MHA based fandom RP (if you don’t mind i only know the basics- haven’t watched/read much but I like the concepts in it). I’d also be able to try Owl House or Harry Potter, probably. Don’t know enough about the rest anymore. For original ideas, I like a few of them as well:

Jock x Theater Nerd (I’m fine with playing the jock)
Youtuber x Youtuber or Idol x Idol (I see them as fairly similar)
Superhero or Spy x Villain (just put them together since you wanted villain in both)
Alien x Human (I like playing human or alien so I don’t mind playing the human since you wanted alien)
Demigod x Human (I’m glad you don’t mind being the demigod xD)

I don’t mind God x Mortal either, actually, though. So basically all your general regular ideas were also fine. Just not sure about playing a monster hunter myself… But at the same time, could be neat to try.

About me real quick:
-32 years old so definitely also an adult (though I will admit it surprises people).
-I am far from homophobic/etc considering I am LGBT myself. I hate bigotry as well.
-Will discuss triggers with you but honestly I’m fine trying to deal with my triggers anyway if you are fine with just adjusting as we go if something starts to make one of us uneasy, since sometimes we don’t know our own triggers completely.
-I don’t always understand how the literacy ratings work ‘cause they change over time, but your self-description said about 1-3 paragraphs, and I can handle that.
-I prefer OC x OC so thank you very much. <3
-I don't have a full time job, just freelance- but I do have health issues, so be forewarned my timing can vary a lot- but I will do my best to be regular as much as I can.

Questions:
Do you have any preferences on gender pairings/genders of my characters for each of these? I know we can discuss that later though.
ah! so sorry about the late response! I got super busy today haha, but those all sound super awesome! I did just add on some things if you'd like to scan again, but otherwise, all of them sound like they'd be super fun!

ah! so sorry about the late response! I got super busy today haha, but those all sound super awesome! I did just add on some things if you'd like to scan again, but otherwise, all of them sound like they'd be super fun!
It's fine to take your time, silly! As for the update... I only saw one added, Actor x Actor, but I can totally do it if you're more interested in it. Or I just missed something.

It's fine to take your time, silly! As for the update... I only saw one added, Actor x Actor, but I can totally do it if you're more interested in it. Or I just missed something.
I just added a game under fandoms, It's the Coffin of Andy and Leyley, it'd more be a roleplay based off of the game not actually as the characters but same type of plot

Ah, missed that! I don't actually know that one! What kind of game is it?
It's a phycological game similar to Undertale, in that there are multiple endings you can get, but it strays from that and many other games by being quite controversial, so controversial that the creator of the game was doxxed multiple times due to one of the endings you can get that has a heavy amount of implied incest, of course, instead of being siblings, we'd play as friends, and the game starts with the two siblings locked in their apartment, after being forced to quarantine because of parasites in the tap water, and a whole lot of murder and stuff ensues

It's a phycological game similar to Undertale, in that there are multiple endings you can get, but it strays from that and many other games by being quite controversial, so controversial that the creator of the game was doxxed multiple times due to one of the endings you can get that has a heavy amount of implied incest, of course, instead of being siblings, we'd play as friends, and the game starts with the two siblings locked in their apartment, after being forced to quarantine because of parasites in the tap water, and a whole lot of murder and stuff ensues
I see! Not sure how well I could do that one... Though it's intriguing overall. So I'd say one of the others would be better for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back