• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Light-Hearted Adventure in which a group of bizzare, colorful characters make their way on an advent

Good evening my lovelies! We are so close to reaching the beginning I can almost taste it. How's everyone doing? We've got every role in order, almost every character is in, we're almost there. Get excited my friends! We can see land, it just takes that extra push to get there.  :P

~TheSwimminglyVaporeon.

Requesting status report! 
6ce75a7e6f5dd2a76fa7c3d602d505e6.jpg

@Lettuce

Last edited by a moderator:
do we need the ship captain immediately?

the damsel is almost done

@TheSwimminglyVaporeon

The ship captain can be done later, I suppose. We won't be traversing seas in the first arc, as it will be focused on character introduction.

alrighty

ive just had too much homework to be able to spare much time for character creation

jesus i feel like im writing a newspaper on smoking rn

I apologize for this announcement. But I cannot be here for the next few days. I must work vigorously to get work done. I hope the group can stay afloat from my absence. I promise all of you, it won't last over a week. If it does, something's seriously wrong. Thank you!

~TheSwimminglyVaporeon

@Birdsie @Archdemon @Lettuce And everyone else!

[/diivde] [CENTER][SIZE=5][B]I officially proclaim this is now, unfortunately, a closed interest check with no more hope.[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [SIZE=4][divide]
Hopefully, this can cheer you people up:

Now while I might say this could be a lost cause here, let's not give up just yet! I still have @Kira Times working on the minion and we should probably tag everyone else to ask if they are still interested. We could also just grab some more people even though that'll make this process longer.... Still I don't wanna give up yet! Birdsie Birdsie

Now while I might say this could be a lost cause here, let's not give up just yet! I still have @Kira Times working on the minion and we should probably tag everyone else to ask if they are still interested. We could also just grab some more people even though that'll make this process longer.... Still I don't wanna give up yet! Birdsie Birdsie
Meh, i've waited for 7 months for an rp to start. I can wait some more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back