• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Light-Hearted Adventure in which a group of bizzare, colorful characters make their way on an advent

but can I get the cs? i seem to have lost it

I too have lost my character sheet

Here it is.
BASIC INFORMATION

Name: (Their true name)

Aliases: (Other names, titles, nicknames and aliases.)

Gender: (Male, Female, Genderless, or Hermaphrodite depending on Race)

Race: (You may create your own race, provided that you will write down a fairly detailed description of it's physiology, specialization etc.)

Class: (Feel free to make your own, however the basic, recommended list can be found here: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FantasyCharacterClasses )

PERSONAL

Sexuality: (Ships gotta sail, then sink each other.)

High Concept: (Sum up your character in a sentence.)

Character Alignment: (Lawful Good, Lawful Neutral, Lawful Evil, Neutral Good, True Neutral, Neutral Evil, Chaos Good, Chaos Neutral, or Chaos Evil)

Relatives: (People that are biologically related to your character)

Organizations\Affiliations: (Organizations, or people the character is affiliated with)

Personality: (At least 3 lines. Make sure the character has it's strengths and flaws.)

Backstory: (At least a solid paragraph, no more than 4 paragraphs. Keep it relevant.)

PHYSICAL

Appearance: (Written, or a picture. If written, then at least a detailed paragraph of text)

Weapons & Armor: (Anything that the character uses for protection, or attack during combat)

Items & Personal Belongings: (Any other items that the character has, or belong to them)

Skills & Abilities: (Not magical. Include things like bartering, or the ability to pickpocket)

Spells & Magic: (Magical. Spells and magical abilities that the character has)

Weaknesses: (Weak sides of a character. Fears, inabilities, inexperience, emotional issues, mental issues, etc. Only ones that could be said to negatively affect the character)

FLUFF (Optional)

Hobbies: (What does the dark lord do in his free time, when not vying for supremacy over the world?)

Quote\s: (Notable things that the character has said, that may show off their personality or speech type)

Theme: (Musical theme)

Additional Notes:

BASIC INFORMATION

Name: Brill

Aliases: Brill, son of Brill, self-learned bard, grandson of Brill, amateur tinkerer, great grandson of Brill

Race: Gnome

Class: Bard (and Tinkerer)

PERSONAL

Sexuality: Heterosexual

High Concept: Brill exists to live and be happy, to tinker and to entertain bored maidens, children and others willing to listen.

Character Alignment: Chaotic Good

Relatives: Brill's father, Brill, and Brill's mother, Anna.

Organizations\Affiliations: Brill's only affiliation is Brill.

Personality: Many thing can be said about Brill - for example Brill is friendly. He'll try to be a friend to anyone he meets, whether they like it or not. Which can get quite annoying when the person dislikes Brill.

But on that note, Brill will never change for another person, no matter how much he considers that person his friend. Brill is true to himself and won't let anything come in the way of it.

Brill takes boundaries a little hazy. He won't see any problem in telling an inappropriate joke or emoting in the wrong situation. This doesn't mean he doesn't mean he has no idea of what boundaries are - for example he usually won't walk into a room where maidens are dressing.

Brill is stubborn. He rarely gives himself goals, but when he has one, he'll keep on it. Doesn't mean he can't drink and sing a little on the way, thought. He is also stubborn in the way of emotion. Its hard to make him mad, even harder to get him down, but at the same time its hard to calm him down or cheer him up.

Brill is an optimist, through and through. He believes that the positive chance will win over the negative, at least most times.

Last, but not least, Brill is cheerful. Whether he be wandering beautiful forests or traveling through dark caves, he'll usually have a big bright smile on his face.

Backstory: Brill was born to his mother, whos name wasn't Brill as she was female, some time in the past. Her mother was a great person, as her father said, but Brill never got to know that, because as great as she was, sickly was his main attribute and he fell to it soon after Brill's birth. And because of that Brill was raised by his father, whos name was Brill. Brill's father, Brill, tried as hard as he could to raise Brill into his own person, instead of just a little clone of himself.

His efforts were not in vain, however, as Brill started to do what he thought was best, learn what he was most interested in and go where he wanted to go. He made himself a small lute and started practicing it, to the pleasure of the bored people in the village, and on the side he started taking an interest in every little gadget and thingy. Being raised in a gnome household meant you have at least some interesting trinkets with special abilities laying around and unless his father had banned him from touching them beforehand, Brill had to take it apart, learn what each little bit achieves and how it all makes the full product, then try to put it back together and if it didn't work, take it apart and put it together again and again until it does.

But Brill, being his own person, needed to find his own way in the world. The small farm village where he grew up wasn't enough of life for him and so he took his most important belongings and went on his merry way to travel the world.

PHYSICAL

Appearance:
nyZQUMGkPIVtBW9Z1bA6XWiPMpt3SwTeT6TrF_JyNNM3nJTH8wv8QZxGVFW_UQ5plUazlewS0jJFdZ9CCh_I4CDMQ04_fc_Fq5vDYQrkuyfyhFlMN5yWTayOM422i5e3wfd_vwKc

Weapons & Armor: A knife, a leather cuirass, a green hooded robe that reaches to around his thighs, strong leather boots and cloth pants.

Items & Personal Belongings: A flute, a lute, an concertina and a few things he has tinkered (tiny explosives, "smoke bombs", noise makers) and a mostly functioning pocket watch (which he only carries because he think it looks cool, he doesn't really care about the time).

Skills & Abilities: Playing flute, lute, concertina, violin and harp, singing, dancing and tinkering.

Spells & Magic: None.

Weaknesses: Hes a lover, not a fighter. While the things he has tinkered may prove to be of some fight, he'll usually need the help of another person to survive most fights.

Emotionally, he is always at extremes. Because of his cheerful nature this means he is usually extremely cheerful, but this can also mean hes extremely angry or extremely sad.

He has an affinity to break interesting gadgets down and build them up again. This can be a problem when he doesn't actually own the gadget.

FLUFF (Optional)

Hobbies: In theory both his musical abilities and his tinkering are his hobbies. In the past "helping housewives get rid of boredom" was also his hobby, but he has since learned how dangerous this hobby can get and has left it behind. For now.

Quote\s: "Hello, miss, my name is Brill, son of Brill, self-learned bard, grandson of Brill, amateur tinkerer, great grandson of Brill and over all an excellently skilled lover."

"Gracious sir, I understand how your prized possessions not working might not exactly cheer you up, but give me a week and I'll figure out how to fix it... probably."

Theme:

I'll try to find something later

Additional Notes: -

Creating a new character~

BASIC INFORMATION
Name: Ainshe Mara Rose
Aliases: Maple (This is how she’d introduce herself to anyone)
Race: Human-Fawn hybrid (A curse that ran in her family)
Class: The Thief
PERSONAL
Sexuality: Still exploring
High Concept: Maple is a jubilant, fun loving spirit who doesn’t play by the rule-book and loves trying new things.
Character Alignment: True Neutral

Relatives: Maple was separated from her family in her early teens and hasn’t seen them since. She has an older brother – Damien; who occasionally bumps into her and tries to persuade her to return home. Of course, while she enjoys their little reunions, she refuses every single time.

Organizations\Affiliations: TBT

Personality: Maple is a confident and liberated girl who likes to do things her way. She lives as a thief, stealing for pleasure and the thrill. Adrenaline Rush is probably one of Maple’s most favourite feelings… Apart from the sense of accomplishment. She can almost always be seen with a smile on her face. When angered, Maple responds with tears, literally. Even if she were to yell back, Maple would automatically find herself crying. She’s very quick to take decisions, but if it lands her in further trouble, Maple would try to find ways to escape it. Maple is a creature of her word, she keeps her promises once made.​

Backstory: Maple grew up thinking that the world was a perfect place and that there was no place for people that were her kind. Her parents did little to help her mindset, but then again they didn’t know about her complex. Maple grew up, deciding that if the perfect world didn’t want her, then it would mean that she would just have to create her own.
This meant that she was a free spirit, a person to whom this world’s rules would not apply. Maple got her first taste of thievery when she set forth into a nearby human town at the age of 9. No one guessed that a child as innocent looking as her was capable of stealing the merchant’s goods. Small trinkets grew in size as she grew in age.
She decided that the towns and forests that she lived in wasn’t enough to satisfy her thrill. Thus, Maple set out to venture through the worlds, seeing what all she could capture and make her own.​

PHYSICAL
Appearance:
3bcc9d1ca81d4a5f30b83176e6af1cb6.jpg
Weapons & Armor: A dagger | Her antlers | Any item that she steals that would be useful
Items & Personal Belongings: Lock-picking kit | Rope | Bag that can hold anything and everything
Skills & Abilities: Lock-picking | Pick-pocketing | Heists | Hiding | Appearing Innocent
Spells & Magic: Nil
Weaknesses: Inability to react when angered | Needles | Hot iron rods | feline animals | Being called impure

FLUFF (Optional)
Hobbies: Bartending | Gazing into the sunset wondering how life would be if everything was different
Quote\s:
  • When being told that an item belongs to someone else~ "It was yours. Now it's mine. After all, finder's keepers~"
  • TBTO
Theme: TBTO

Additional Notes:
  • Maple loves surprises
  • Hates whistle-blowers and snitches, good-judgmental people in general

BASIC INFORMATION

The Lovable, Gifted, Soul Walking Witch is present!

Name: Ashlynn Corin

Aliases: Mirage, The Witched

Race: Artificial Spirit walker/Human

A creature that is able to take on the form of any kind of creature through soul weaving before becoming solid and being stuck that way is a spirit walker. A spirit walker is a creature that has supernatural abilities, while an artificial spirit walker is the soul of a spirit walker trapped within the body of another species whilst retaining it's abilities. In Ashlynn's case, her soul has been intertwined with a wolven spirit walker's. These Artificial Spirit walkers can be identified by physical changes in their body. Eye color to skin color could change. The Spirit Walker could have some unfinished business or want to pass their abilities unto another. Ashlynn became one only a few years ago.

In all honesty. There is only a handful of spirit walkers in the world, and even less artificial. Ashlynn is a case of a student, being in the soul's lineage of family she was compatible for the
soul walker's soul to teach.

Class: The Bewitched Blade. A class that uses magic to enhance allies weaponry and her own. Uses short blades such as daggers.

PERSONAL

Sexuality: BiSexual

High Concept: A lovable, seemingly crazy witch that does not seem harmful until enraged, yet loves to play guitar.

Character Alignment: True Neutral

Relatives: Ashlynn has not been in contact with her parents since she took up witchery at 12 years old.

Organizations\Affiliations: Ex-member of The Soul Coven. A witch coven dedicated to soul magic. It was disbanded after being destroyed by adventurers for a quest. Most of the witches were killed but Ashlynn made it out alive... somewhat...

Personality:

Ashlynn Could be seen as a bit insane as she talks to a wolf that seems to not be there and only she understands, it may also be the fact she understands and speaks to wolves. Although a lovable person, Ashlynn has a side to her that no one wants to be on. When she is angered, her wolven side of her soul comes out and she can go on a destructive rampage if not calmed.

Backstory:
Ashlynn was born into a family that was strictly against magic. They did not want spells, potions, or anything in the house or around them. Ashlynn followed their lifestyle until around the age of 9 when she discovered her talent in magic. Ashlynn kept her love for magic a secret until her parent found out when she was 12. They kicked her out of the house, her mom with tears in her eyes. Ashlynn was roaming the roads as a child until almost a year passed. A witch had found Ashlynn alone roaming the dusty roads. Originally, the witch was going to use Ashlynn as a sort of servant until they found out about her magical talents.

Ashlynn was taken into the coven's home, not as a special gift but as an equal. The coven was her home for years, and although she never liked her original birthday, The coven celebrated the day she was brought in. Ashlynn was taught potion brewing and how to control her natural gift. Everything seemed to be going right for Ashlynn until she was nearing her 20th actual birthday. The Coven, once being a place of hatred and revenge, had become a place of hope for Ashlynn and she loved it. But this did not mean others did. Adventurers burst into the coven with their swords swinging and their arrows flying.

Ashlynn had gotten out with her mentor, Gira, the one who saved her from the roads. They ran as Adventurers chased them. They were eventually caught and cornered. Ashlynn did not know what to do and that was when Gira gave her a necklace and told her to be safe. Ashlynn did not know what that meant until she saw Gira rush the Adventurers with a potion of disappearance, causing whoever it splashed roaming the spirit realm forever, never interacting with the living world again. Ashlynn cried out for Gira but it was too late. Ashlnn felt a sudden pain in her shoulder and saw an arrow had hit her. As she fell from what seemed like Narcotics she Gira throw the potion in front of her and the adventurers.

Ashlynn awoke from what would have been certain death in a world of blue. A blue wispy wolf was nudging her arm as she sat up. The wolf had told her that she was in the limbo realm, neither alive nor dead. If she accepted becoming one with the wolfs soul, she could return to the living realm and rejoin the living, if she declined she would be brought to the dead. Ashlynn accepted the offer and soon awoke where she laid. The arrow still stuck in her shoulder She soon was able to dissolve the wooden arrow and held her self together as she used a healing potion where the arrow once was. She still has the scar. She returned to where the coven once was and held the necklace tight as she saw the burned remains. She swore from that day on she would no longer witch for the hell of it. She would witch only if there was a reason to.

PHYSICAL

Appearance:
n5nwvhf3pzoeddwmftf24ouuujxmzwag_hq.jpg

Weapons & Armor:
  • No Armor- She wears only her cloak and regular clothes for mobility.
  • Her daggers are crafted using soul weave. it is a material from the spirit world and is attached to Ashlynn. She can recall them after being thrown. She has two

Items & Personal Belongings:
  • Ashlynn has a necklace given to her by the Coven before they disbanded. The Necklace has the symbol of the Coven.
  • Her clothing is the Covens choice o clothing with Ashlynn's own bit of style mixed in

Skills & Abilities:
  • Seductress- Although she does respect herself, she is able to use her soul to make her more attractive, having men (and women) more attracted to her. Not magical, one of her natural abilities and does not take much out of her.
  • Brewer- With the right ingredients (Which she holds in her soul storage in the spirit world) she is able to craft various potions, brews, and drinks.
  • Stealth- This is where her wolven soul kicks in and she can stealthfully maneuver around places.
  • Soul Speak- Ashlynn is able to talk to and see the spirits around them thanks to her light blue eyes. Her eyes were her physical transformation but since barely anyone knew her before hand, it seems like her natural eye color.

Spells & Magic: (Get ready for a small list)

• Spirit Walk- Being an artificial Spirit Walker, she is able to shortly walk through the spirit world in order to get to places faster. A draw back is she has to know the area and it takes a lot of her energy to go far distances or to stay in it for long periods of time. In the Spirit world she can see everything that happens in the real world as well as what happens in the spirit world.
  • Wolven Past- The wolf she talks to is a part of her soul. Only she can see it until she focus's her soul into a physical being. This drains her of power but is very powerful.
  • Enchantress- With the right ingredients, Ashlynn may enchant any piece of weaponry without much problem. Give her armor and it is another story.
  • Soul Cast- Although she dose not have much armor (Or any for that matter) Ashlynn is able to weave her soul into a makeshift shield to cover her or her allies. Still damages her but less.
  • Soul Storage- Every Spirit walker has one. An Artificial Spirit walker has a limited space. They can bring an item out or put one in at will.

Weaknesses:
  • She is new to the whole "Being a spirit walker" thing. and such does not know how to fully use her powers.
  • Has a strange addiction to eating meat of almost any kind.
  • While enraged she doesn't think of consequences.

FLUFF (Optional)

Hobbies:
  • Play the acoustic guitar and Violin. Can be seen strumming it when she starts to become upset. It is also how she makes most of her money.
  • Mixing brews
  • Surprising friends by appearing behind them from the spirit world

Quote\s:
"Just because I am witch, you assume I am going to turn you into a frog? I would make ou something more awesome like a wolf!"

Theme:

Additional Notes:

Last edited:
is it possible to still join?

That's a question only Birdsie Birdsie can answer since they're the one who originally started and I have no idea who's has what position and which is unfilled, and who's still interested in this from those that I have gathered.

That's a question only Birdsie Birdsie can answer since they're the one who originally started and I have no idea who's has what position and which is unfilled, and who's still interested in this from those that I have gathered.
I only made the Interest Check.

I am a leader for this roleplay in form only. I think we have all necessary roles, but we might get some extra people if you want.

I am a leader for this roleplay in form only. I think we have all necessary roles, but we might get some extra people if you want.

Hmmm, well I guess I should check how many people didn't come back once I tagged them. Also please state the roles our characters will fill.

Okay so basically everybody is here except for TheSwimminglyVaporeon TheSwimminglyVaporeon which I believe is still having computer troubles yes?

I think we can have a few more people, but we cannot have too many since that will kill off this Rp.

We should also state who has what role formally.

Hmmm, well I guess I should check how many people didn't come back once I tagged them. Also please state the roles our characters will fill.
Character A - Hero (Me)
Character B - Person In Distress
Character C - Villain
Character D - Ship Captain

Rest:
Extra Heroes, Villains and other important supporting roles

Name: Grix Valkas

Aliases: Arthric The Blackhearted, Grix The False Warrior, Grix The Reborn

Race: Golem

Class: Knight (Heavily armed, defense golem)

PERSONAL

Sexuality: Due to the fact that Grix is a golem, he prefers not to say anything at all since he does not have a thing to do it with, which is a large chink in his confidence.

However, he is Heterosexual.

High Concept: Grix is a golem consisted of a great warrior's armor that must don the mantle of that warrior, much to the (mostly) gentle golem's dismay.

Character Alignment: Lawful Good.

Relatives: Grix's previous owner has perished in battle. The blacksmith that has created and restored him is unknown, and the mage that animated Grix in the first place has died as Grix was a last ditch effort. Clearly, that effort wasn't all too useful.

Organizations\Affiliations: Guild of the Crestfallen- A sort of veteran group for former adventurers and warriors who have grown a conscience. These former warriors contribute to the rebuilding of towns decimated by battle, and supporting young adventurers by leading them in the right direction, one where they won't let their judgement be clouded and later regret reckless slaughter. They aren't all too sad however, as an adventurer never really loses their spark to explore.

Personality: Grix, despite his menacing appearance, is a civilized being that does NOT want to tear off both your arms, and stick them into various holes in your various female relatives and friends with great prejudice. No, Grix is humble, having learned it the hard way within in the first few years of his life. He finds that the kindest people are those who talk the least and do the most, and that you should always be thankful for what you have, whether you think it be blessing or curse.

During his time in the Guild of the Crestfallen, he has learned what it was to be cared for and have others care for you, and yet to protect others and oneself. Because of this, he is very slow to anger, not because he is slow minded, but because he is patient, and somewhat eager to listen to the thoughts of others. Do not confuse this with passive neutrality, for if he perceives the slightest notion of undeserved and unlawful intent, he is unafraid to bring you to the floor in a singular swift motion. Occasionally, he allows a single sentence as to why they should be released, but more often than not, he is able to detain easily (With the help of friends of course.)

Backstory: This all started in the castle of a summoner, a type of wizard that is too weak to fight for themselves, so they rely on the power of summoned or created creatures to fight for them. At the time, the summoner was having difficulty with security. A group of raiders, 'Murderhobos' they call themselves, have begun a siege on the great stronghold defended by many strange creatures. Elementals, wolves, giant spiders, a dragon, and of course, golems. You see, the wizard was quite a greedy wizard, despite his past of a great adventurer that traveled with the greatest warriors of his time. Now, he recluses himself in his castle.

Most of his constructs and summons were being destroyed by these vicious 'Murderhobos' so as a last ditch effort, he started enchanting various objects around his house. Antiques were turned into warriors, and various demons were summoned to his aid. With the last sliver of his soul, he brought to life the armor of his well deceased friend, Arthric Valkas, the Blackhearted. A famed adventurer who was said to nobly give his life for his party during the battle against the tyrant Redgar, the Cruel, a spear of pure shadow that has pierced through his breast. It wasn't before he fell that with his last dying breath he made sure the tyrant would endure a fate worse than death as he flew into a beserker rage and gouged his eyes out and pried out his tongue with his fingers. The tyrant put to rest (A squirming helpless mass) , the party worked to bringing the quickly fading form to life, but all he could mutter was: "My friends, my call to duty had been answered." And as the cleric did his best to restore their friend, Arthric the Blackhearted succumbed to his wounds, dead.

His death was a solemn occasion, but his armor was put up and restored to the day that it was forged. Inscribed on his chest, "Let none take freedom, and let justice guide one's thoughts and actions." It was somewhat disrespectful then to bring the fallen hero's armor to life, even more so to die before the armor was fully able to 'wake up' as summoners described animating objects. With no purpose in life, The confused golem had no purpose, and didn't take much notice to the Murderhobos. One of the more wise Murderhobos decided that maybe, the suit would be a asset. A few years of traveling, fighting, being taught to speak and of the language of the world by the sagely Murderhobo, who had to protect him a few times from various infighting between hobo clans. It was until another group of lawbringers forced them to atone for their crimes when they came into town, and confiscated a few items of theirs when the hobos unwittingly took a few mangoes from a fruit stand. A few of these noticed the famed Arthric the Blackhearted, who was said to die at Mt. Valakut, facing off with grand sorcerer Redgar, the Cruel. Brought to the Guild of the Crestfallen, the confused, savage warrior was trained in the art of the Protector. Just like Arthric was, he learned what it was to protect others, and not to hurt. The former heroes of the land, the previous adventuring party that had joined the Blackhearted in the just persecution of those whose malicious acts and actions against others.

PHYSICAL

Appearance:

blackknightgolem.jpg

Weapons & Armor:
Armament of the Champion: The original weapon of the Blackhearted bears no name, but is simply known as the Zweihander. Larger than any person, this massive sword is a whopping 8 feet, and a staggering 15 pounds. Simply a monster of a Zweihander, as most clock in at 6 feet and 7 pounds, the champion's Zweihander is simply larger and therefore packs more of a punch, but requires the strength to do so. If this hits you, no matter how slow the incoming blow may be, it will have no trouble cleaving through flesh and armor alike. As an added effect, the Zweihander is usually red-hot, cauterizing any wounds inflicted by it.

Heavy Armor: Grix is an actual suit of armor, and as such, he has no vital organs, and is as armed as a man wearing a large 6 foot tall suit of armor. However, he isn't exactly unhindered, as he is a suit of armor, but isn't slow due to the fact that he doesn't need muscles to move, or is carrying much else but his own weight. He moves as fast as a person wearing a 50-pound backpack and wielding a 15 pound blade.

Items & Personal Belongings:
A pouch of gold- Donated to him from various villagers within the hometown of Arthric, reluctantly accepted by Grix.
Journal- A small pocket journal that he keeps to write his thoughts down in.
Bottle of ink, Pen- Instruments for writing, how else would he do so?

Skills & Abilities:
Disciple of the Pen- Grix can draw (his drawings are akin to that of a 4 year old), and can read and write
Cardshark- Strangely, he has good luck during card games such as poker. He doesn't cheat or anything, nor does he condone the act of gambling, but he certainly gains more than lose during games of chance.
Tireless- Being a golem, Grix does not tire, nor sleep. Because of this, he writes during these long hours during the nights. He is currently working a book known as 'The Dark Side of the Moon'

Spells & Magic:
His very existence is pure magic. Otherwise, there is nothing possessively magical about him.

Weaknesses: (Weak sides of a character. Fears, inabilities, inexperience, emotional issues, mental issues, etc. Only ones that could be said to negatively affect the character)
Despite being a large and hulking golem, Grix is very shy and has self-confidence issues.
Grix also does not fare well against magic wielders who can disenchant Grix, which effectively will kill him, or paralyze him.
With the training that came with the Guild of the Crestfallen, he had given up the savage ways that he aided the Murderhobo clan and the gruesome murder that he had committed. He refuses to actively defile anyone, and the sight of one's innards causes him to recoil in disgust.

FLUFF (Optional)

Hobbies: In his free time, Grix enjoys writing and mastering the Zweihander. Sometimes, he studies the nature of the sword, since it seems to be kept unnaturally hot. When not studying, writing, or training, he is polishing himself, or learning of Arthric's past.

Quotes: "The world is always changing. Don't fool yourself by thinking the past is the present."

Theme:

I didn't spend 5 seconds making Brill just so i couldn't rp him soon i'll make my own light hearted adventure in which a group of bizzare colorful characters make their way on an advent with blackjack and hookers.

I didn't spend 5 seconds making Brill just so i couldn't rp him soon i'll make my own light hearted adventure in which a group of bizzare colorful characters make their way on an advent with blackjack and hookers.
Kek

*cough* Is the RP still on?

Sorry guys, got really busy. Still gonna be busy cause I might have to go to a funeral. Great grandma might be dying.... T-T

So it's gonna be awhile. At least for me jumping in. If Birdsie Birdsie is okay with doing this, they can create the Rp. Cause I believe we can create hosted projects now, not sure.

Sorry guys but life's been a complete bitch for the past month....

Sorry guys, got really busy. Still gonna be busy cause I might have to go to a funeral. Great grandma might be dying.... T-T

So it's gonna be awhile. At least for me jumping in. If Birdsie Birdsie is okay with doing this, they can create the Rp. Cause I believe we can create hosted projects now, not sure.

Sorry guys but life's been a complete bitch for the past month....
Sorry, bro.
I am already GM'ing 2 RPs and my life is a bitch too.

Sorry, bro.
I am already GM'ing 2 RPs and my life is a bitch too.

Well... I guess it's gonna be awhile then, or at least until next week.

I know you've all been waiting long enough but I'm going to have to ask you if you can wait some more. I'm not in the position to do stuff like maintaining an Rp at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back