• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Light-Hearted Adventure in which a group of bizzare, colorful characters make their way on an advent

I was joking about my confidence being destroyed, burned, and thrown down into a eternal pit of agony...

Anyway I got to decide on how my character even ended up being a minion in the first place by talking with @Archdemon. Heads up, I'm sending a PM shortly.

Adventure Time, and I was into Warhammer 40k.

64922857.jpg

I was joking about my confidence being destroyed, burned, and thrown down into a eternal pit of agony...

Anyway I got to decide on how my character even ended up being a minion in the first place by talking with @Archdemon. Heads up, I'm sending a PM shortly.

No need to hide your problems!

We're here for you!

tumblr_o76qfcMiFn1sk1rjvo1_500.gif

But now seriously.

I'm glad we have all roles required and that all characters will soon be in place to begin.

EXCITEMENT!

@Birdsie @TheSwimminglyVaporeon

So so if I could make my Villain even better what would I have to change or include? Just wanna make sure if it would fit her character or not, and that if some things are kinda not fitting her style.

Well, I am actually very skilled at writing antagonists.

I have to say that from an antagonist that I would rate a 4/10 or 3/10 at worst, Sandra changed into a strong 8/10 with just one, major personality change.

The only real changes I can think of that would improve her as a character is... Actually, nothing. I have no idea how to improve her. You'll just have to astonish us with character development, I suppose.

Hopefully, the Master-Minion relationship will be interesting as well. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Birdsie @TheSwimminglyVaporeon

So so if I could make my Villain even better what would I have to change or include? Just wanna make sure if it would fit her character or not, and that if some things are kinda not fitting her style.

Hm. Look up a Captain Knight's outfit. My main thing is to make her outfit a bit more, rounded in my opinion. Not as jagged.

Did someone say mammaries

x3 We're full my dear. But, maybe if someone bails. You could have a role! okay?

Hm. Look up a Captain Knight's outfit. My main thing is to make her outfit a bit more, rounded in my opinion. Not as jagged.

Hmmmm, I think it's gonna be hard trying to find a different outfit that's both Evil and Fits for an empress while also retaining that "What does she really look like beneath the cool looking mask" feeling every time you look at her....

I'll look but I doubt I'm gonna find something that'll be better than the appearance currently.

Okay, I somehow left for a while and we have 6 pages omg.

Where should I begin to catch up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back