• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Light-Hearted Adventure in which a group of bizzare, colorful characters make their way on an advent

There is a problem with one of us being the damsel in distress and the antagonist....

We have no idea what the rp is basically about or what to do.

The best decision for you to do is, sorry to say, make them yourselves.

you two are the only ones that really know all about the rp

In fact, I believe everything is more than explained in the thread.

Today, Character A saves Character B from distress, (capture)

Meets a ton of friends along the way,

And side stories and obstacles take up the majority of the roleplay...

Sounds stupidly simple, but simplicity or a basis can lead to so many wonderful tales within one concept!

All that NEEDS to be known is contained above.

The Antagonist, the Damsel in Distress... it's all up to the ones who roleplay them.

Isn't that right?
@TheSwimminglyVaporeon

Hmmmm I might be able to play the antagonist.

Though if someone else wishes to then I shall give way. But if no one stands up to the plate then I shall take him/her and become the evil! :D

BASIC INFORMATION

Name: Ashlynn Gringe

Aliases: The Ashen Mistress, The Soulless Rouge

Age: Biological? About 709 years... I like to think myself as 19 though.

Race: Carbringe (Soul Stalker. A human-like Race that is able to send un-easy souls and awakened souls to a restful end. They are also able to see peoples souls in their bodies. Live very Long lives)

Class: Ex-Pirate Now a SoulBlade (A master of Souls (She is a master of Souls in her race as she is the last one))

PERSONAL

Sexuality: Bi sexual

High Concept:An assassin Takes Life for a fee, A thief takes what does not belong to them for themselves, while I Take a Life to a new home for nothing.

Character Alignment: True Neutral 

Relatives: My family are long dead... I am the last of my kind.

Organizations\Affiliations: The Ashen Guild. The final member.

Personality:

Ashlynn is a girl that hopes to help everyone find peace with themselves. She does not kill for the thrill of the chase and does not steal for the love of it. She travels through the land to hep uneasy souls that are trapped in Turmoil to get out of it and transcend onto the next phase of life. Although she is literally soulless, she is not void of emotions. She does not show her emotions often, but if she makes a friend amongst the living she is going to make sure she will protect them with her life. When Threatened and nowhere else to go, she will search the area for souls to help her.

Backstory:

Ashlynn was born into the village of the Carbringe 709 years ago. She was raised by a happy family and everything seemed fine and well. She was the youngest of four kids but did not have to compete for the attention. At the age of 14 she learned about a dark force that could wipe the entire race out. She was told there was nothing to worry about as the Carbringe were allies with the spirit world. At the age of 18 she felt like her entire life was one huge lie, as this is when her entire life went into hell.

Ashlynn's village was attacked and taken by surprise. There was no settlements that had been nearby that the Carbringe knew about, but an army of knights came in and started killing off all of the carbringe screaming of them being demons. Ashlynn was told to hide in the basement of her hut as the others fought off the knights. Ashlynn stayed in the basement for days as rubble had fallen onto the basements trapdoor, locking her in. She was trapped until a wizard came along and freed her. The wizard had studied the ways of the Carbringe and their magic, at least that was his explanation to how he found Ashlynn.

The wizard took Ashlynn under his wing and helped her learn the way of soul Magic for the next few years. The Wizard died of old age but not before he had taught Ashlynn all he knew and gave her a gift that she was to open in her old village. Ashlynn returned to her village, which was now ruins, and took a walk around. She had not planned on returning but did anyway. She could feel the pain of the dead friends and family members. She looked at the present and opened it, seeing it was the sacred robes of the Carbringer modified. The old Wizard had runed the cloaks in order to help her with her magic. She found a note in the box as well as a necklace. The note read 'You are a beautiful young woman with a dangerous road ahead of you. When the time comes, the world will need you more than it has ever needed anyone. At that time, you will know your fate. But for now, you know what you must do. Welcome to the Ashen Guild, Ashlynn.' The note ended and Ashlynn donned the cloaks and Necklace. She then sent all of the tormented souls to the next life.

PHYSICAL

Appearance: 

dfa833da26a5a6701dbe50bbd00e320a.jpg

Weapons & Armor: 

Her crossbow which she created from the ruined weapons of her home's defense. All of her clothing is "Sacred" ceremonial clothing that the Carbringe use to connect themselves to the spirit world as they interact with the souls. The Robes have been crafted to dissapear with Ashlynn. They have also been Runed to have more protection.

Items & Personal Belongings: 

A necklace she seems to never take off

Skills & Abilities: 

Potion Brewing | Runes (Adept but not a master.) |Stealth

Spells & Magic: 

Soul Sight

Able to see and interact with the souls of the recently passed and the souls of the living. 

Soul Cross

This allows her to become a medium of sorts in order to let the dead souls into her body to fully interact with the living, since she is literally soulless.

Ashen Shadow

Able to form her body into shadows to fully become hidden. Can only be used in the shadows. Can also move quickly through the shadows

Soul Creation

Using her control of Souls, She is able to create certain items (Mainly her arrows) out of seemingly thin air, except they are formed out of soul matter.

Weaknesses:

Her powers are most powerful at night. Without shadow's, the majority of her powers are useless.

A fear someone may find a way to put  soul into her body that she won't be able to get out.

FLUFF (Optional)

Hobbies: Ashlynn does like to play guitar sometimes.

Quote\s: "When a cat jumps, even though it is careful, there is a chance it will fall on it's side."

Theme: (Musical theme) 

Additional Notes:

@Birdsie I finally finished my character.

BASIC INFORMATION

Name: Ashlynn Gringe

Aliases: The Ashen Mistress, The Soulless Rouge

Age: Biological? About 709 years... I like to think myself as 19 though.

Race: Carbringe (Soul Stalker. A human-like Race that is able to send un-easy souls and awakened souls to a restful end. They are also able to see peoples souls in their bodies. Live very Long lives)

Class: Ex-Pirate Now a SoulBlade (A master of Souls (She is a master of Souls in her race as she is the last one))

PERSONAL

Sexuality: Bi sexual

High Concept:An assassin Takes Life for a fee, A thief takes what does not belong to them for themselves, while I Take a Life to a new home for nothing.

Character Alignment: True Neutral 

Relatives: My family are long dead... I am the last of my kind.

Organizations\Affiliations: The Ashen Guild. The final member.

Personality:

Ashlynn is a girl that hopes to help everyone find peace with themselves. She does not kill for the thrill of the chase and does not steal for the love of it. She travels through the land to hep uneasy souls that are trapped in Turmoil to get out of it and transcend onto the next phase of life. Although she is literally soulless, she is not void of emotions. She does not show her emotions often, but if she makes a friend amongst the living she is going to make sure she will protect them with her life. When Threatened and nowhere else to go, she will search the area for souls to help her.

Backstory:

Ashlynn was born into the village of the Carbringe 709 years ago. She was raised by a happy family and everything seemed fine and well. She was the youngest of four kids but did not have to compete for the attention. At the age of 14 she learned about a dark force that could wipe the entire race out. She was told there was nothing to worry about as the Carbringe were allies with the spirit world. At the age of 18 she felt like her entire life was one huge lie, as this is when her entire life went into hell.

Ashlynn's village was attacked and taken by surprise. There was no settlements that had been nearby that the Carbringe knew about, but an army of knights came in and started killing off all of the carbringe screaming of them being demons. Ashlynn was told to hide in the basement of her hut as the others fought off the knights. Ashlynn stayed in the basement for days as rubble had fallen onto the basements trapdoor, locking her in. She was trapped until a wizard came along and freed her. The wizard had studied the ways of the Carbringe and their magic, at least that was his explanation to how he found Ashlynn.

The wizard took Ashlynn under his wing and helped her learn the way of soul Magic for the next few years. The Wizard died of old age but not before he had taught Ashlynn all he knew and gave her a gift that she was to open in her old village. Ashlynn returned to her village, which was now ruins, and took a walk around. She had not planned on returning but did anyway. She could feel the pain of the dead friends and family members. She looked at the present and opened it, seeing it was the sacred robes of the Carbringer modified. The old Wizard had runed the cloaks in order to help her with her magic. She found a note in the box as well as a necklace. The note read 'You are a beautiful young woman with a dangerous road ahead of you. When the time comes, the world will need you more than it has ever needed anyone. At that time, you will know your fate. But for now, you know what you must do. Welcome to the Ashen Guild, Ashlynn.' The note ended and Ashlynn donned the cloaks and Necklace. She then sent all of the tormented souls to the next life.

PHYSICAL

Appearance: 

dfa833da26a5a6701dbe50bbd00e320a.jpg

Weapons & Armor: 

Her crossbow which she created from the ruined weapons of her home's defense. All of her clothing is "Sacred" ceremonial clothing that the Carbringe use to connect themselves to the spirit world as they interact with the souls. The Robes have been crafted to dissapear with Ashlynn. They have also been Runed to have more protection.

A necklace she seems to never take off

Skills & Abilities: 

Potion Brewing | Runes (Adept but not a master.) |Stealth

Spells & Magic: 

Soul Sight

Able to see and interact with the souls of the recently passed and the souls of the living. 

Soul Cross

This allows her to become a medium of sorts in order to let the dead souls into her body to fully interact with the living, since she is literally soulless.

Ashen Shadow

Able to form her body into shadows to fully become hidden. Can only be used in the shadows. Can also move quickly through the shadows

Soul Creation

Using her control of Souls, She is able to create certain items (Mainly her arrows) out of seemingly thin air, except they are formed out of soul matter.

Weaknesses:

Her powers are most powerful at night. Without shadow's, the majority of her powers are useless.

A fear someone may find a way to put  soul into her body that she won't be able to get out.

FLUFF (Optional)

Hobbies: Ashlynn does like to play guitar sometimes.

Quote\s: "When a cat jumps, even though it is careful, there is a chance it will fall on it's side."

Theme: (Musical theme) 

Additional Notes:

@Birdsie I finally finished my character.

Not sure if that's lighthearted...

Accepted?

Since everyone does it, I'll post my character here too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BASIC INFORMATION

Name: Dante Lupercal

Aliases:

• Knight
  • Hero

Race: Human

Class: Hero

PERSONAL

Sexuality: Heterosexual

High Concept: A good guy, can be nice or sarcastic.

Character Alignment: Neutral Good

Relatives: The Lupercal Bloodline.

Organizations\Affiliations:

• Kingdom of Albion - A Knight!

Personality: Dante can be pretty chill most of the time. He's somewhat laid-back and cool, but without treating real threats as perceived ones and vice versa. He likes making bad puns and jokes. When something uncanny or weird happens, he is likely to make a sarcastic remark about it. Other than that, he is in possession of ardent determination and perseverance. He is a pretty pleasant person to be around... unless you're an evil douchebag, that is! Compassionate and friendly most of the time. Has a quirk of playing with his hair.

Backstory: Born to the prestigious aristocratic family of Lupercals, he was the new shining gem of the bloodline. It has been quite a while since the Lupercal family had a talented child. By the age of 6, Dante displayed capability in writing, reading and mathematics. At the age of 7, his parents sent him to become a page at a knight's side.

William Black, one of the knights of Albion accepted Dante as his apprentice and servant - and the two went on many adventures together. William, known as a veteran of fencing, archery, horse riding and combat magic passed on all he knew to young Dante, and by the age of 15, Dante was a squire.

Obtaining latent abilities in all the arts of war and monster-slaying, William was amazed by his new apprentice. Fast forward six years and Dante's Knighting Ceremony took place. No more than a week after, Character B (to be changed when Character B is made) was kidnapped! Dante was among the few people who are now on the quest to save them.

PHYSICAL

Weapons & Armor:

• Shield: Dante has a shield that doubles as a shoulder guard. Although small, it is good for blocking melee attacks.
  • Sword: Dante has an iron sword that can cut through things.
  • Armor: Dante has protective steel boots and a chainmail tunic below his normal clothing.
  • Bow & Arrow: A quiver full of arrows and an ordinary bow for long range attacks.

• Magic for Dummies: A magical encyclopedia of sorts. Contains information on alchemical ingredients, magical plants and creatures and other phenomena of this type. A few free spells for the buyer's leisure contained inside.
  • Backpack: Leathery backpack for carrying things around. Seems to have infinite space somehow.

Skills & Abilities:

• Adept Combatant: Dante has extensive experience in fighting. He can handle several opponents with a sword easily, assuming they are other humanoids with melee weapons and are not excessively powerful. He is also pretty good at archery and horse riding. 
  • Peak-Human Condition: Dante is stronger, faster and overall more enduring than most other humans.
  • Educated: Knows how to read, write and perform mathematical calculations.
  • Resourceful: Good at working with any items available to him.

Spells & Magic:

• Arcane Jump: Allows for a superhuman jump, up to 20 meters into the air. There are no repercussions from landing, therefore this can technically be abused to fall off of mountains, cliffs and tall buildings without any damage. 

No Fall Damage: As described above. Pushing him off of a cliff isn't going to do you any good.

[*]Divine Guidance: Divine energies flow into Dante's eyes, allowing him to see in the dark, but it also lets him discern secret passages, and even find the best way towards his current goal.

[*]Force Punch: A punch enchanted with arcane energies. This punch can destroy walls and bring down huge creatures in one go. Huge cost in mana, so it cannot be used repetitively.

[*]Bubble of Protection: Creates a bubble of blue energy that protects everyone inside. It does not let anyone on the outside pass unless Dante allows it. It also protects from arrows, swords, and magic, however, the bigger a bubble is - the faster it will break.

Weaknesses: 

• Morally Dilemmatic: No, he is okay with raiding a goblin nest and killing said goblins for a hefty money reward. It's the moment when he sees a goblin child before him, begging for mercy is when he will get soft and start having second thoughts about raiding a goblin nest and some goblin assassin pushes a poisoned blade in his back.
  • Magical Dummy: Sure, he might know 4 basic spells that let him perform rather helpful things. But he's not going to know how to protect himself from a magical ritual, or other stuff like that. He is not a mage, he's a swordsman that knows how to cast.
  • Fear of Spiders: He hates the damned things. He's petrified at the sight of a small, non-magical one. Now imagine huge, boss-like spiders standing in his way.
  • Instinctual Fighter: Although he is very good at fighting, he tends to be instinctual rather than tactical - relying on intuition and what he's used to, rather than adaptation and tactics. This can obviously change once he understands that the opponent he's fighting will take more than simple sword attacks to beat.

FLUFF (Optional)

Hobbies:

• Completing side quests.
  • Playing games in taverns.
  • Looting the bodies of defeated enemies for spoils of battle!
  • Sleeping and being lazy.
  • Enjoying life in general.

Quote\s:

"That's reasonable." (In a sarcastic tone) - Upon seeing a man claim he will spend all his money in the tavern.

"You to need to chill!" - To an angered ice wizard.

"Mmm, seems delightful." (In a sarcastic tone) - Upon seeing a sign that says: 'Nice experience ahead' that leads to a pit full of spikes.

"How can I help?" - Being given a quest.

"On the job." - Shortly afterwards.

"Really? What the hell is wrong with these wolves? Why do they eat precious metals?" - Upon looting several wolf corpses for pelts and seeing golden coins inside.

Theme:

Additional Notes:

Character A

Last edited by a moderator:
We still need the damsel?

Well uhm

I can do that

If you want

@Birdsie Has anybody taken the role as the villain yet? I've been waiting patiently to see my lord of darkness you know. 

...I have no idea how I missed that.

Well I'm waiting for Lord @Archdemon's ( their username even sounds kind of evil) character then, I can hardly contain my anticipation.

Okie dokie, im here as your damsel

When i have free time, ill make him

Probably a demon prince guy or something like that

BASIC INFORMATION

Name: Alexis Braun

Aliases: Alex | Black Death | Lexi | Le Brat

Race: Human Being (Hooman)

Class: Magician - Sorcerer | Blue Mage Apprentice

PERSONAL

Sexuality: Bisexual (though he still doesn't know it yet)

High Concept: Nothing is impossible if you're smart enough to find a way around it, and stupid enough to do it.

Character Alignment: Chaotic Good

Relatives: Linda Braun (Mother); Mason Braun (Father); Emma Lifton (Sister)

Organizations\Affiliations: Previously affiliated to The Coterie, a safe haven for young witches and warlocks. 

Personality: Alexis is a cheerful, laid back teenager who tends to do things without thinking it through. While it has worked in his favor many times, this very trait has landed Alex in all sorts of unfavorable scenarios. He can be very straightforward and tends to stick to sarcasm. Alex can never stay still. He's very hyper and will get bored easily.

Alex is very loyal to those he loves. While he does trouble them with his antics, he will do whatever it takes to keep them out of harms way. That being said. this teenager is a clutz when it comes to following instructions. Alex hates being told what to do. If it annoys him, he'll tend to do the opposite on purpose. 

Backstory:  Alex is a laid back person who loves spending most of his time as a black cat. He specializes in zoolingualism and therianthropy (the ability to morph/shapeshift into animals). While his father is a wizard, his mother is a regular human who believes her family to be normal. This made it difficult for Alex to practice at home, even in secret. If he wanted to grow, he needed to go. 

With that objective in mind, Alex moved to a place known as The Coterie; a safe haven and training school for the magically gifted. He wanted to expand his abilities beyond the realm of regular fauna. But as his luck would have it, the Coterie was infiltrated and destroyed by witch-hunters a few months after his arrival. Disappointed, Alex had to leave before he was caught. He decided to travel the world to help him achieve his goal instead.

PHYSICAL

Appearance: Alexis prefers to stay in the form of a black cat. But his human appearance is~

View attachment 252805

Weapons & Armor: A Wand which transmutes into a staff | Dagger 

Items & Personal Belongings: snacks | Rope | Tracker-pod (a small self-made device which enables the user to track an item which they own, but lost) | A Compass 

Skills & Abilities: Card tricks | Hiding in plain sight

Spells & Magic: Zoolingualism | Therianthropy | Mime | Basic protection charms

Weaknesses: Athazagoraphobia (Fear of being left behind/forgotten) | Claustrophobia | Being chained/trapped 

FLUFF (Optional)

Hobbies: In his free time, Alex likes to annoy people, scheme to take over the world with his fellow feline friends and eat 

Quote\s: (To his crush/room mate) "It's nice to sleep with yo- I MEAN EAT with you... Meet with you?"

"Be careful there. If my gloves come off, these claws come out."

Theme: I'll edit it in in a bit

Additional Notes:

Much better.

Will there be a proper character thread so we don't have to scroll through tons of OOC for it all XD

BASIC INFORMATION

Name: Sandra Operix

Aliases: The Empress, The Black Mage

Age: She's about 35 but her appearance has long been since hidden from public eye the day she donned her royal gear.

Race: Human? In the beginning she was known to be human but whether this has changed or not is unknown as nobody has looked upon her mortal body ever since she got covered up.

Class: The Black Mage, Warlock

PERSONAL

Sexuality: Heterosexual

High Concept: Commanding her troops first, but when forced her magic spells the end for those who oppose her.

Character Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Relatives: The Operix Royal Bloodline

Organizations\Affiliations: The Kingdom of Grimoire

Personality: There are many things spread out about Sandra, that she's evil which she kinda is to other people, that she's a monster which is kinda true but also kinda not, and that she cares only about herself which is entirely false. Sandra while she may not act like it to other people as they are not citizens of Grimoire she is a great ruler to her people. She is just, kind when she wants to be, and not at all as monstrous as people claim. What she does she does it for her citizens because for many years the old empire fell to chaos and for many centuries her kingdom was targeted for slaughter for their past deeds. She grew hateful towards the outsiders and in turn her anger was picked up by her people and they too became hateful.

She Is tactical and militaristic but she values her people's happiness like they're her children. That is her passion, her goal, to achieve enlightenment for her own people so that no longer do they have to coward from the outsiders and their 'Barbaric' ways. And so she must trust in herself to live forever to give her people what they rightfully deserve, safety and respect from everyone around them!

Backstory:

Sandra is the heir and current Empress of the Kingdom of Grimoire, which in its own right should be called an Empire but Propaganda is such a powerful thing that if the people think that an empire could be revived then they're more willing to do it. Sandra Ascended the throne when the death of the last Empress, Her Mother, took the kingdom by surprise, and she only had one choice, to don the royal outfit that has since the beginning been passed to each and every empress in the history of Grimoire. Over the ten years she has reigned, many wars have been fought and won by her, she soon expanded the "Kingdom" by a large amount by taking land from the neighboring Human Kingdoms. But she is aging and knows that she will die in many years, so she did some research on how to obtain immortality to be the ever living Empress her people will desire!

That is how she devoted her entire being to an ancient God, one who had been forgotten and left cursed to be trapped in a prison long ago. Though his influence was weak, she was able to become his Champion and in so doing she gained powers of unimaginable might, and if she were to free him like he said then she would truly become immortal and all powerful!  But to do so she required a blood rite and the royal blood that sealed him inside his prison wherever that may be ((It is only known to Sandra but let us not share that yet.)) must be spilled in such a rite. So War was once more declared on a new kingdom, This kingdom would contain the person Sandra was looking for and in doing so she would spill their blood on the alter of her God! Then nothing would stop her from conquering the world!!!!!! 

PHYSICAL

Appearance:

image.jpeg

Weapons & Armor: Whatever you see in the picture is what she has.

Items & Personal Belongings: Well she has many belongings but none that she carries on her person other than her clothing.

Skills & Abilities: She has the ability to make Tactical Decisions and to command people. She is also very persuasive as she is an Empress and so she must be persuasive.

Spells & Magic: Now we come to the thick of her Magical Might!

Abilities:

Because of her pact with an Ancient God, Sandra has the ability to sense other Magic users.

She can Look into the mind of single person and look around for a little while, if they resist then she has a limited amount of time to look for useful information.

She can control the body of a willing person for as long as long as she can strain herself to do so.

And she has the ability as a last resort to transform into a beast of great power but she has never used it and knows not of what it is.

Spells: Sandra knows many spells and so to list them all here would take a longtime and would be long in of itself so here are some examples.

Cursed Blade: This spell summons a dagger to use that if somebody is hit with it that person is then cursed to be in extreme torment unless the curse gets lifted.

Dark Force: This one is basically using The Force from the Star Wars franchise, like pulling people, stopping them, choking them, etc... Except no mind control.

Eldritch Blast: A beam of dark energy is created that hurts when hit with it.

Summoning: Basically she can summon dark minions to her side to fight for her.

Dark Influence: A spell that can be resisted but if it does gain control of someone they basically fight for Sandra unless knocked out, killed, or if someone helps them regain their senses.

Dark Magic Missile: You know what this is.

More can be added later.

Weaknesses: Sandra fears losing to others as that could cost her influence over her people. She fears dying as well as her kingdom would go into turmoil. She is also quite sure of herself and gets cocky when in a fight as she has amazing magical might.

FLUFF (Optional)

Hobbies: She likes playing Board games, well tactical board games like Chess. She also like practicing her eloquent speech for when she has to use it.

What does the dark lord do in his free time, when not vying for supremacy over the world?)

Quote\s

"How Cute, you think you can beat me? Sadly you are wrong and because of such incompetence you must die."

"Ugh.... I need a strong drink..."

"Fool!"

"Why am I surrounded by morons?"

Theme

Additional Notes:

I hope this is good!

XD Ah.. I am going to be completely honest with you all. I haven't been very talkative or supportive mainly due to my own problems irl. I'm sorry about that, it's nobody else here. Just me. Plus, I've never lead a group before. So... it's a little stressful for me. I seem like a person that's got it together but I really don't. And... well.. I thought you all deserved to know that. I've lead ornery children on a building site, yes. But I have never lead an actual put together roleplay. Of course I'll make mistakes along the way, and I'm honestly really grateful I've got Birdsie. Without him I honestly would've fled under the pressure. So.. thank you. It means a lot to know you've stayed together even without a ton of my support. I'll try to be more supportive from now on, but.. I only ask patience of my mistakes. Okay?

Hell, I even reintroduce myself just to prove a point.

I'm TheSwimminglyVaporeon. A vaporeon that loves hugs, cookies and sunshine.

Let's try to be friends! :D

And thank you everyone for reading.

~TheSwimminglyVaporeon.

Cold and cruel to those around her, she has no sympathy for anyone and will never shed a tear in their direction if it be the most cruel life or death ever. She is domineering and is a true leader to her people, one who no matter what, will revive the ancient Empire of her people no matter the cost. She thinks and knows she's top dog, that her bark is a mercy compared to her elegant bite, and it's very reason why she is as powerful as she is.

That's a really cold personality for a light-hearted roleplay, and even might be too cold for a villain.

I am very experienced with antagonist characters, and an antagonist doesn't have to be a cold, emotionless husk. All they need is a motivation and objective that conflict with the goals of many others in the story. Sure, most of their personality will be negative, but that doesn't mean they have to be completely evil. Tell me how many completely evil people you've ever seen in real life? Okay, so now tell me how many you've heard of in terms of human history? That's right. There's not a lot of them, is there? (If any.)

Either way. A good Villain example is honestly from a children's TV show; Steven Universe. (I adore that cartoon for it's cheesy writing and puns.)

Yellow Diamond as her subordinates call her seems to be a calm, strict and militaristic leader, yet in the few newest episodes she goes as far as to sing for her own sister to show her that she can't grieve forever. Please note that the lyrics of her own song include: "Yes, of course we still love her." We. As in, she loves someone. She's a villain.

I'd give you a full course of making an antagonist but I don't know if you'd want that, and in the end the choice whether your character is accepted or not is up to @TheSwimminglyVaporeon *Friendly Shove*

That's a really cold personality for a light-hearted roleplay, and even might be too cold for a villain.

I am very experienced with antagonist characters, and an antagonist doesn't have to be a cold, emotionless husk. All they need is a motivation and objective that conflict with the goals of many others in the story. Sure, most of their personality will be negative, but that doesn't mean they have to be completely evil. Tell me how many completely evil people you've ever seen in real life? Okay, so now tell me how many you've heard of in terms of human history? That's right. There's not a lot of them, is there? (If any.)

Either way. A good Villain example is honestly from a children's TV show; Steven Universe. (I adore that cartoon for it's cheesy writing and puns.)

Yellow Diamond as her subordinates call her seems to be a calm, strict and militaristic leader, yet in the few newest episodes she goes as far as to sing for her own sister to show her that she can't grieve forever. Please note that the lyrics of her own song include: "Yes, of course we still love her." We. As in, she loves someone. She's a villain.

I'd give you a full course of making an antagonist but I don't know if you'd want that, and in the end the choice whether your character is accepted or not is up to @TheSwimminglyVaporeon *Friendly Shove*

I understand, and I was kinda stumped on personality and so I just threw something together.

Also I've never seen Steven universe so I know nothing about it.

if @TheSwimminglyVaporeon Is okay with the personality then I won't change it but I will if they don't approve.

but other than that is the rest of the CS okay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back