• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lifeline [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I disagree. A pile of trash does not simply bow to people without being knocked off something and/or falling off in some manner.

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki I just had a thought about your character (and apologies if this has been addressed) but since your character is wheelchair bound, doesn't that raise some odd questions? Prior to being immersed into the game, did your character in game have any odd movements since they walked, or was there some way around that? And post absorption into the game, is Theodore still unable to walk or does he become his character?

And no intent on being rude here, I'm genuinely curious.

So it seems we have begun...

And now I try and think of an intro post that will actually work (at least for me).

I mean, the approach I am presently taking is a 'here's how it was, here's what happened, and here's what's going on now' kind of approach.

A bit of the past before I get to the present. Something like that.

I mean, the approach I am presently taking is a 'here's how it was, here's what happened, and here's what's going on now' kind of approach.

A bit of the past before I get to the present. Something like that.
Aaaah, I see. Yeah, just take your time. No need to hurry and do what you'll feel the best with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back