• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Life is Strange. FxF

samsam

The Winter Soldier
Hi~! Im gonna keep this quick and to the point; Im looking to play in the Life is Strange universe as Max (With different super powers) and hopefully someone who would like to play Kate for me? Or any OC really! Please PM me if you're interested~

I'd be interested, but I'd have to read/watch what it's about to get a grasp on it.

DeUil said:
I'd be interested, but I'd have to read/watch what it's about to get a grasp on it.
Thats fine! Id be cool with waiting for you to watch the series if you like. ^^

KawaiiAsh said:
I'm interested..
Oh awesome! PM me and we can work something out! ♥

Ooh, I'd love to play as Kate! <3

Although, the version play through I watched didn't have her in it (*cough cough* not trying to spoil anything here), so I'll have to go back and watch those episodes where she actually was in!

But I'd still love to do this with you!

PlaguedWithInsanity said:
Ooh, I'd love to play as Kate! <3
Although, the version play through I watched didn't have her in it (*cough cough* not trying to spoil anything here), so I'll have to go back and watch those episodes where she actually was in!

But I'd still love to do this with you!
Oh that would be lovely! If you wanna work out details and stuff, PM me! ♥

Users who are viewing this thread

Back