• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Lichbane: An Underdog's Epic

I appreciate the love for DS character art.

not sure what i'll have my character as, how about a plucky human adventurer.

"We cannot fail friends for we have the power of friendship at our side!"

A tired yet inquisitive witch uphunter witch hunter and with a dutiful soldier who's lost much. They both know this is insane, and they both know they will probably fail, but duty's duty.

Sounds like fun! Whats a uphunter? (if this is the pun i'll gladly walk into it)

Ah, the plucky adventurer needs a cute animal guide no doubt!

Hmm, what would work the best for such a wholesome and earnest adventurer?

I know!

A grizzly bear!

"Go Boo-boo! Show them the power of our friendship!"

*sounds of messy bear attack off screen*

Witch hunter has seen some shit, and he's just annoyed at this shit, he's gunna shoot shit with his crossbow.

On a side note i need to figure out what to arm ma boys.

For the Witch Hunter I could do either zewihandler or armor piercing rapier.

For the soldier, either greatsword, sword and shield, or spear and shield.

I'll just have the adventurer and his bear friend.

tempted to have the adventurer as a kid, but I'll see about it. Maybe it's just a knight who ate maybe one to many of the weird mushrooms growing around the place.

Ooooh, get his assed schooled by my witch hunter, planning to make him a bit old. Though, I do like playing mentor characters, which is what imma do between ma soldier and witch hunter a bit.

Ooooh, get his assed schooled by my witch hunter, planning to make him a bit old. Though, I do like playing mentor characters, which is what imma do between ma soldier and witch hunter a bit.
they finally reach the princess, the day is saved.

the knight comes down from his high, doesn't know where he is and has no clue why a grizzly bear is following him.

is also unsure of why there are so many belts all over his armor.

Well, the day is saved! I can see it now.

Welp, soldier boy is going to do his part probably dragging the knight along while the Witch Hunter is being snarky.

DemetrioMachete DemetrioMachete , few questions:
-Repeater crossbow allowed?
-Do we need to include all survival gear or is that self explanatory.
-Any particular symbols or leaders of this religion?
-Can you explain the Eternal Moon
-Also, what do our characters do after they witness the event?

Last edited:
DemetrioMachete DemetrioMachete , few questions:
-Repeater crossbow allowed?
-Do we need to include all survival gear or is that self explanatory.
-Any particular symbols or leaders of this religion?
-Can you explain the Eternal Moon
-Also, what do our characters do after they witness the event?
Repeater crossbows.. not at the beginning, but you could reasonably invent one later on.

You should only mention what you would carry with you on a jaunt through Dumstaden, as well as any weapon or armor you own and use frequently.

Symbols for the religion... I will say the main symbol is the silhouette of a man surrounded by a 5 point star. As for its leaders, you have the Predikant, who forsake their real name in order to communicate with God, then you have Carnal Priests, who deliver sermons to the people. You also have Clerics, whom God empowers with the abilities to heal and/or smite evil.

The Eternal Moon is a phenomena that occurs when a powerful Undead, such as a Vampire or Lich, makes its way into a domain such as a city or castle. The only real symptoms are sudden fog appearing on the ground, and the fact that the sun does not rise.

As for what your character's do after the Eternal Moon, we will start the RP at that point. In your writing prompt, it should end with your character's reaction and maybe a few actions after they realize the Eternal Moon has risen. The ignorant and idiotic will have no idea what is happening, however.

Can I just put survival pack for basic survival gear? Cause I don't want to list out every little minute detail about it.

DemetrioMachete DemetrioMachete Are you still accepting?
Yes I am. Links to the CS and lore are present in this interest check.

If I do witch hunter, can he already have a present experience and knowledge of monsters, magic, and demons as well as coun ears? In forms of a book?
Coun ears? And yes that is fine. Although I was planning to write me demons a bit more different than the norm; make them more like poultergeists than Evil Gods.

DemetrioMachete DemetrioMachete This isn't nessecarily set in like, medieval times or anything like that, is it? I'm just asking because I have a career for my character in mind, but it's more of a present day career.

This is just what I am looking for. You got me.

Almost forgot to ask - is it possible to play as an undead who has broken free from the lich's control?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back