• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Lichbane: An Underdog's Epic

This roleplay sounds like a whole bunch of fun. However, I must ask - is there a CS deadline because I'm out of town and have access only to my phone...

Before I start on my CS, how powerful are our characters supposed to be? We casting little bolts of fire or are we dropping meteors from the sky? That sort of thing.
Your character's are residents of Dumstaden. That said, they need to have some sort of debilitating flaw that inhibits their full power. I've listed some examples, but I will also include them here:
  • Intense cowardice, or a total unwillingness to fight.
  • Mental illness so unhinged it prevents an individual from functioning properly in society.
  • Mentally challenged folks, those who are slow in learning.
  • Physically challenged people; such as those confined to a chair on wheels, or missing limbs, eyes, what ever.
Their power level should ideally be low enough for a zombified Wizard to be challenging when faced by a group.

So you're the Demetrio machete I've heard about. I'm intrigued with this plot and would like Tim join if you're not too full.

I'm the only one of Sunstone's friends to make an account on this website and actually enjoy it.
I never quite understood Sunstone's obsession with me. Our only relations is that I am his Dungeon Master in D&D. Granted my campaign was absurd to the highest decorum possible...

I never quite understood Sunstone's obsession with me. Our only relations is that I am his Dungeon Master in D&D. Granted my campaign was absurd to the highest decorum possible...
You're obviously his senpai, his mentor, his messiah. Or at least that's how he described you to me.

But that's besides the point, I'd like to join your roleplay. Not discuss sunstone and his antics.

I have linked everything you'll need to know at the start in this interest check.

Check the Lore page to see important figures as well as the setting. I am actually going to make a post for the nature of magic, as well.

Check the Character Sheet link for, well, making your character sheet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back