• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern License to write | Bond-verse

Bugsy

I am a threat, I alter outcomes
Concept

Been playing around with the potential idea of a Bond-verse world that combines the use of canon characters and original concepts. It's more an indulgence in the espionage world with creative liberties. I would not say that an expansive knowledge on the Bond world or characters is necessary; just the main idea that this is centered around the murky world of intelligence and how different characters interact with one another through this.

It'll be relaxed, focused on quality and creativity telling a collaborative story rather than quantity.

Just some fun.

Good to subvert world domination on the daily and be home for no medals but plenty of martinis shaken, not stirred.

Positions

M, Q, Agents 001 to 009 (with Bond claiming 007 spot); the agents are more welcomed to be canon iterations or original concepts in this regard. Agents from other agencies around the world, because why limit it to just MI6?

Political figures are going to be original flavorings, and most likely will be utilized as NPC figures. Appearances of large scale organisations within the Bond-verse such as SPECTRE are bond to make an appearance.

Setting

Whilst I do enjoy the idea of Bond in the present day, I think it would be interesting to take it back to having the backdrop being the Cold War or early-2000s where technology isn't what we know as now, but still have the creative license to come up with submersible Aston Martins or rocket-launching wheelchairs.

TLDR?

- Bond-verse; canons and originals welcomed
- Might be Cold War Era or early-2000s, still deciding
- Simple CS
- Fun, relaxed and collaborative
- Want in on stopping (or causing) world domination?

Last edited:
If this goes Cold War era then I'm so in. I've been craving some Cold War era espionage.

Jannah Jannah definitely will take note of it! I'll have to prod around a little and see what to do, as obviously it will have some creative liberties during the time.

The other thing I do need to figure out is how best to set out each scene with each character, as I'm more acquainted with forum roleplaying admittedly, so this would be a new venture for myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back