libris ooc

It was a busy week homework wise so i didn't get any chance to write. My respose should be up today or early tomorrow. 

tired. Went to a concert then had school, with a full day of testing, today. So i'mma a little tired. 

A lot of the ones I'm in have kinda stalled out.  (Which I'm reeeeally hoping this one doesn't do.)

I'm in an Ouran High School Host Club rp, run by @Lilk2lu, which is pretty fun when we can prod the other members into action.  

I'm in one about a school for Magical Girls and Boys (a la Sailor Moon or Ladybug and Chat Noir), but almost every character is a "special snowflake", and I'm probably the only one who doesn't type in a billion impossible-to-read colors or clog every post with jpegs and gifs. 

There was one about a boarding house for supernatural creatures (Humbert is an actual werewolf there), but it's stalled out.

I love ohshc but my characters never turn out nice enough to be in an rp like that. I hate it when rp's stall out. (Especially if I'm the last one to post because it's like did I do something wrong why have you all left)

I usually take a crack at it, but the problem with working retail is that November is literally the busiest month of the year.  Like, I can't even do Thanksgiving with my family because "Black Friday" has to start on Thursday afternoon.  (Fuck you very much, Wal-Mart.)

That sounds pretty terrible. I might try but I'm also busy most of the time and even if I'm not I'll probably fall down on ideas.

Thing about NaNo, though?  Don't worry about plotting everything out.  I've gotten my highest wordcounts by freewriting.  Have a basic idea of where you want to go, close your eyes and just start typing.  Most of it will be crap which you'll have to cut, but for those thirty days, the point is to just get the words out.

My creativity is nonexistent though. That's why I join rps not make them. I'm sure I'll come up with something to write though. Even if it's just a tiny amount before I get stuck.

You couldn't rp if you weren't creative.  Maybe you might need a prompt to jump start your imagination, but rp is inherently creative.  

Yeah. Problem is I really need the prompt in the right direction because without that you've got literally nothing and that's the part I can't do.

Well, if you're looking for a writing partner, I could help keep you in line.

tumblr_nhf8entQFb1tv82k1o1_1280.jpg

hey guys...it's...been a while huh? Sorry...had a halloween party and had to work and I've just been so tired from training three people at the same time :/  

Woof.  I'm a trainer, too, at my job.  It really can be draining, but I don't mind, since it means I can ensure the new people do everything my way.  (Read: the RIGHT way.)

(...maybe I have control issues...)

I'm training them for a different store completely. They're not even going to be at my store :/  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back