libris ooc

I was actually wondering if anyone wanted me to kinda do the investigation part as a block of text, basically explaining what would be found, without anyone having to do the "I check the bureau" posts.

Is this active? I've been sporadically and rarely getting notifs for this after Snake registered the Pied Piper, so I thought it died. I decided I should find out for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep editing my post whenever I'm bored but it's completely finished so I'm ready to come in whenever you need me.

I'm good. Dealing with this damn depression again. >.> I have no idea what's going on that's doing this. :/  

(If you can see that just ignore it my phone won't let me delete)

Can Ryan come in soon? I was kind of hoping to get him there before everyone split up.

Sorry for not posting.  This weekend is hell for retail workers.

And I had the team split up with the idea of your character being spotted.

I was just going to have him pretty much walk into the group. Figured it was a fair enough way of introducing his cocky self.

Well, I am.  It just took a while to recover physically and emotionally from black Friday.  And I suspect many other members are dealing with finals about now.

I'm very sorry, I was getting over depression which was great and then...well...Saturday at 4am my dog died. It's been kinda hard to deal with. I'm fine now and I'll have a post up tomorow. 

Oh, lil, hun, I'm so sorry.  I wish I could say something to make you feel better.  But all I have to offer are digital hugs and well wishes.

*accepts a digital hug* Thanks so much luv I appreciate it. I'm better now and I posted :3 Pepper is as hot headed as ever. XD 

I want to post but at the same time I feel like I'll be skipping on poor Hope and Ink and I don't want to do that. :/  

Well according to their profile @HopeAndLove hasn't been online for a month so I don't suspect they'll respond soon, and if they do I don't really think they can be annoyed at you for skipping. I don't know about @Awkwardpotato though since they've been online 9 hours ago. It's your own judgement really.

(Also I just read my post of Ryan introducing himself on computer and wow I did not realise I'd actually written that much.)

Last edited by a moderator:
The show went well. So far Finals are going well. two more days left, so i should get my reply in shortly after. 

I'm more guilty than anyone else for letting things wind down here, but if anyone is interested in keeping this game going, please let me know, even if it means a new story.

Yeah...I'm feeling guilty as hell here guys. Life just...went to crap. If we want to continue this or something that'd be fine. I'll try to be around as much as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread