libris ooc

xD  oh god. I've actually gotten into the AU's of Undertale some of them are really interesting. And so far I think the Swap's are my favorites. 

I don't think I'm familiar with those.  (My undertale experience is mostly watching Natewantstobattle and Brettultimus play a pacifist run.  

My headcanon for Kevin involves Holtzy discovering Kevin's right brain is much larger and more highly developed than his left, which is why he's not so much with the logic.  (And it makes him a natural spirit medium.)

Also, because he's so damn pretty, and is sweetness and light incarnate, everyone has gone out of their way to do things for him, so he's never had to actually learn anything.

Well, just consider the scene.  Ask questions about the doctor, the scene, witnesses.  Just pick something at random to either look at or ask about.

I've been fine. Just trying to decide what to investigate. Kinda hard when depression kicks in randomly making my muse crap :/  I really hope I get something up soon. I'm feeling really bad cause I know I'm one of the reasons that this is on standstill.

But...here's a cute thing to make up for it? 

Doing well.  Sleepy.  Doing my best to leave candy for the trick-or-treaters.  

The uzhe.  

And lil, that's okay.  I understand, trust me.  And if you're feeling stuck, you could pick something at random and have Pepper look at it.

Why am I such an idiot? I nearly broke my finger the other day at work and now it hurts like a mother xD  god I suck. 

Aw, well, at least you didn't actually break it, right?  And hey, random crap happens to everyone, no matter how careful you are.  Don't beat yourself up about it.  :)

as soon as I'm able to type without wanting to rip my finger off my hand I'll have a post up. I promise. 

i work the front desk at one of my school's dorms as part of work study. gonna land me a second job after thanksgiving break.

hope your finger gets better @Lilk2lu

gonna catch up on some fanfic till then

Ganlink is my current obsession (Ganondorf and Link from The Legend of Zelda)

also doesnt help that i just bought TLOZ Twilight Princess HD and have been playing it nonstop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to that one vid you posted, I know Undertail is a thing.  It's... creative, I'll give them that.  

My obsession has slid back around to pokemon.  I think I could make an effective Fairy type gym leader, judging by my success on Pokemon Showdown with my monotype fairy team--even without legendaries. 

Undertail scares me... like ugh...I don't understand most of the shippings that have been done with Undertale. It's like...uh...what?  

I mean, I'm not gonna kinkshame--unless it involves Frisk--but I do think the Undertail ships work better when dealing with gijinka versions of the characters. 

Just want to say I'm always here when you want me to post. I'm not in any really active rps at the moment but I'm making sure to come online to check on this at least once a day.

Users who are viewing this thread