libris ooc

tumblr_oejv10Yulh1step8ko1_1280.jpg
Decided to get a late start on Inktober.  Here's Humbert to get things started:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, first, thank you!  I'm glad you like it.  I've been itching to make art again, but haven't found the time or motivation.  

Second, don't compare yourself to anyone but yourself.  I know it's much harder than it sounds, and I struggle with it daily, but using other people as a measuring stick never helps.  

I know that if you ever wanted to post art of your own, I'd love to see it. :)

I think it's more of a matter that I have no confidence in myself...I'm really bad about it. I draw something and I think it's garbage but everyone around me thinks it's good. I just...I think I'm just a negative person about my art.

Nighty. 

I'm not a good drawer, nor do i think i ever will be, But i'm a writer. That is my art so i'm good. :D

given that those pics are nine years old, and i imagine you've improved since then, that's not too bad, Lil.  :)

I'd love to see something more recent, if you have anything to post. 

The hard part about Intober/Drawlloween is A) choosing which to do, and B) figuring out what to draw.  And, I want to churn out a few more pics to catch up. 

I'm starting to feel better guys, I should be able to post tomorow :)  I'm sorry for the delay. 

>.< I'm good sorry hun...This is what happens when I get ideas for Fanfiction in my head and  must write it or I won't be able to sleep like last night. xD  I promise I'll get a post up as soon as I can. Me sowwy 

I just read through all the information. It's really helpful, I just wish I'd seen it before. You have to be in the roleplay to see it though.

I think I may have to leave this one, I have too many things on the go right now and cannot think of anything to write. Right now I just want to focus on my smaller rps.

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand, chello.  Real life does take precedence, and I'm glad you stopped by.  Would you like me autopilot Liam out of the story?  Or should I make like a Vague Yet Menacing Government Agency and retcon him from existence? (Sorry, been reading Night Vale.)

Woahzers, I've been gone for a bit, sorry about that buddies. Been watching dog rescue videos late, fucking heartwarming. How's everybody doin?

I'm well. I'm new. Made a character called Ryan who's a piper and will probably really like Hope. I've written up his first post already too, I'm just waiting until it's a good time to post it.

Users who are viewing this thread