libris ooc

commanderproton

Hey, people!  Just making this little post to welcome our members to the game.  

I don't really have anything of note right now, other than this:

Say, you've got a character in mind, but you find the Index to be a little confusing or intimidating.  Worry not!  Go ahead and create your character, and I can nerd up later and identify the character's Index tale type for you!

Okay, I didn't realize I had completely forgotten to post a blank character sheet!  So, here we go: 

Name:  

Position: if your character is a member of LIBRIS at the start of the rp.  Archivist, Field Agent, Forensics, etc.

Type/Level:  Type refers to the story your character has been put into, and their role in that story.  Eg: the Fairy Godmother from Cinderella.  You can check the Index for the Tale Type number used there, or you can let me get my nerd on and add it in later.  Level refers to how far into the story your character has been pulled.  Check the Memetic Event Levels post in the LIBRIS Info thread.

If your character is a Level 0 (a normal, non-story character), just put that. 

Physical: a verbal description of your character's appearance/clothes/etc.  You can feel free to post a pic, but please type up a description, too.

Skills:  things your character has learned to do, like forensics knowledge, fluency in a foreign language, martial arts training, etc.

Powers: abilities granted by the Narrative, in accordance with the character's story role.  Write each one as a separate line, preferably bulleted with an asterisk.  Remember that more powerful magic which impacts reality more strongly requires tapping into the story, risking loss of personal identity.  

Flaws:  much like the Powers, these are flaws, both mundane and Narrative-given.  Maybe your character has asthma, has some sort of disability, or is battling the desire to poison those around them.  

History/Personality: Basically, who your character was before the game.  If you're playing a Memetic Event character, write how they got sucked into the Narrative.  

Played By: You!

You know I was just thinking, I can see Pepper finding a animal that needs help on her way to work and bringing it with her. xD  Just bring it to the office and be like "What? You wanted me to leave this little guy out there all alone? You monster!" to Humbert.

As a warning to you the cute is here. If you are a Undertale fan here ya go. *Huggles them both* Humbert can I have them?

sans_and_papyrus_cat_version_by_ckibe-d9u0x0c.png

Hello~ 

Signing on to say salutations! I'm loving Pepper's character sheet. Hope, Humbert and Pepper would be quite the trio. And yes! Sans and Papyrus kitties! xD

Hope would love playing with the animals that Pepper finds, along with playing with everyone at the office. I see him starting unauthorized games of tag or hide n seek.

Pepper: Ah, Scruffy's not in charge of hide n seek. I think we should play at least once a day.

Pepper: Don't you growl at my cats Scruffy. They didn't do anything to you. *glares* I will have Fudgy lay on you if you keep it up.

Oh good lord. This is going to be one crazy group.

And speaking of such. 

*clears throat and stomps feet*

When are we staaaaaaaaaartinnnnnnnnnnnng? *is whining*

I was just teasing xD  I know we are waiting :)  I was just being silly.

And that video good lord xD  

Also. This. 

Hi. My character should be submitted in a few days. I'm kinda in a writer's block right now. 

Users who are viewing this thread