libris ooc

Yeah, it was really fun. It was also a nice break from life in general. Plus it rained and we still had a fire going while it was pouring and that was awesome. Did you have a good weekend? @commanderproton

Hm.  Friday, closing shift.  Saturday, a short midday shift.  Couldn't sleep Saturday night, then had to be up at 3 am Sunday morning.  Meh.  Could be worse.  

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, Awk.  I'm not a camper, myself.  Allergies, bugs, snakes, pumas, meth heads, pooping in a hole in the ground...  No, thanks.  

I like nature, and everything, but I prefer to go out for a nice hike, then come back for a shower and a pizza while watching the British Baking Show.

We don't poop in a hole unless it's a backpacking or HUGE hiking trip or something of the sort. Snakes though, where I camp can be a thing. Typically not to awfully bad tho. Mosquitoes are the biggest problem typically. Or Spiders. 

Anyhow at least it wasn't all day long shifts.Those are not fun i hear unless you really like the job. And why did you have to be up at 3 am, May I ask?

Well, Sundays, I have to be at work by 6am to get the weekly ad signs put up.  And I have to be up at 3 to shower and do all the morning stuff before making my over thirty mile commute.

Missouri is also really windy on the road part. I went there for a canoe trip a few weeks ago and the roads were not fun.  

Very true.  It's not so bad right there by Kansas or Iowa, but the rest of the state is pretty bananas.  It doesn't help that the only flat stretch of land is on display in a museum.  

latest

I'm sure they *think* they are, but, uh, no, no cuddly spiders, thank you.  It's not that I *hate* spiders.  I won't, like, kill them on sight, or anything, but, spiders, in my experience, do not respect boundaries.  Like, I always find them watching me in the bathroom, going through my underwear drawer, and trying to climb in bed with me.  Like, no means no, guys.  Back off. 

#notallspiders. 

My dad was an acranaphob, got over it and now the spiders are constantly molesting him. And by the way my dad says there is nothing that can "raining whale" IE: exploding whale. It's a thing. It's on youtube. It's funny. Gross, but funny.

The exploding whale is hilarious. It was on the US West coast, a dead whale washed ashore. State road workers decided the best way to get rid of it was to well...blow it up with explosives. It didn't quite work they way they wanted. Huuuuge chunks of whale flying and hitting cars a great distance away. Hehehehheheheehehehehe It funny. 

If you want to see this do not watch the one that happened in China. Unless you want to see something reeeeeeeaaaaaaly gross.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back