libris ooc

Hello everyone! 

I'll be fully joining once I come up with a character, there's so many ideas! 

It is done, feel free to suggest changes and what not. I just whipped it up quickly. 

He sorry I kinda vanished...things came up. I'll be back up and running soon. I'm sorry...

I have a like three or so tests this week so i'mma slower than normal.

I was just about to ask when you wanted to get this thing started xD  I'm ready when you guys are. ;)  

Pepper: Yeah! Hurry up Scruffy! When we getting this show on the road? Sheesh you've been putting this off forever now! 

So, our team, thus far, includes Peter Pan, Red Riding Hood, the Big Bad Wolf, Puss in Boots, and a vanilla human Agent.  

I'm actually surprised no one tried to create some super powerful special snowflake.

So, our team, thus far, includes Peter Pan, Red Riding Hood, the Big Bad Wolf, Puss in Boots, and a vanilla human Agent.  

I'm actually surprised no one tried to create some super powerful special snowflake.

Peh boring luv. Boring. I think we have all gone through those in our RP life. And besides Snowflakes are annoying. 

Hello all! School started and I've been settling in. Now that I have a set schedule mostly memorized I'll be able to log on more  :D

And yay I'm down to start whenever

Users who are viewing this thread

Back