libris ooc

Only if you want. That could be really useful :)  

Also, I want to post but I don't want to leave Ink and Potato behind :/  

*sigh* I am absolutely obsessed with Undertale -_-  I'm enjoying reading Fluffy fanfics >w< 

Okay, so, I'm putting together that list of abilities.  Should it just be abilities?  Or flaws/weaknesses, too?  General information?

And how should I sort things? Should there be categories?  Sort them according to the Index?

GAAAAHHH!!!! MY INNER NERD HAS TOO MANY OPTIONS!!!

I think that would probably be best.  

An interesting thing I've discovered?  Many of the "Monster" type characters (dragons, giants, trolls, etc) can be interchanged in ways that the princesses and talking animals can't.  

Well, I was hoping @Inkstone would get a character sheet posted before we started, but I suppose we can adjust the story.  

School has been eating my free time and energy so I might not join this rp after all. It seems more involved than what I can handle at the moment, but I haven't decided for certain yet. Either way I don't want to join and then bail so I wanna be sure before/if I do.

I totally understand.  Lil, Hope and I can go ahead and start a game, and you can come in if/when you feel you can.  Irl stuff has to come first.

This week has been unexpectedly busy, for i got caught up in a project i hadn't been planning on. Whoops. O.o  My character will be up tomorrow evening before I go to sleep. 

For those of you who don't know, @Awkwardpotato has posted a character sheet, bringing our team to four!  I feel like we can go ahead and get started with the game, now.  And, @Inkstone, if you find yourself able to join in later, you'll be welcome.  

I've already got an introductory post in the RP thread to get things started.

I want to say sorry for not being around. I've been sick. I'm feeling better now and I should be able to post now :)  

In the Information thread, I've posted an incomplete list of abilities and traits of different ME types.  It's not complete, but it hits a lot of bullet points.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back