• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings <<Lia's Search Thread>>

lias

About Me
:I'm Lia! I have a long history with roleplaying and writing, so I'm pretty experienced.
:I RP both male and female characters, as well as FxF, MxF, and MxM.
:I can write anything from a paragraph and beyond. I match my partner!

Rules
Doubling up is not required, but I may request it, especially if we're doing an oc/canon fandom roleplay.
:Follow the rules of rpn
:I need at least a paragraph from you, but more is appreciated!

Original:
*Original has the most room for us to play around! I'm up for anything, from superheros to medieval to slice of life and everything in between! I do have some ideas I can share upon request, depending on what sort of genre you're looking for.
*I'm a sucker for yanderes, yakuza, darker themes, shoujo-like, anything really!
*I can do the darkest plots to the tooth-rottingly sweet fluff, so just lay it on me!

Word Bank - italics means craving; This is just a random few words so you can get an idea of what I enjoy.
yanderes, hitman, disguises, magic, forbidden romance, horror, gore, drama, royalty, nobility, werewolves, aliens, coffee shops, baristas, streamers, twisted fairy tales, musicians, idols, boarding schools, mystery, fantasy, supernatural, ghosts

Fandom:
Here are the characters I can play, and ones I'm looking to play against!
Canon settings and AUs are more than welcome, throw them at me!

bnha - can play - izuku, ochako, jirou, oc // looking to play against: bakugo, todoroki, dabi, momo, denki, izuku
kingdom hearts - sora // riku
life is strange - max // chloe, warren, nathan
miraculous ladybug - marinette, oc // adrien, luka, nathanael, chloe, oc
mystic messenger - oc // zen, jumin
ohshc - haruhi // tamaki, hikaru, kyoya
persona 5 - futaba, ann, oc // yusuke, ryuji, akira
tokyo ghoul - oc // oc
voltron - keith, pidge // shiro, lance
yuri on ice - yuuri, yurio // viktor, otabek

Last edited:
Hiya! I’m up for a Voltron roleplay! Maybe an OC x Canon double roleplay if you’re fine with it! I’m willing to play whoever though unfortunately none of my OCs’ love interests are Pidge or Keith

I would love to discuss an RP with you!

I think a Fantasy Yandere with magic, a dash of horror and maybe a forbidden love would be intresting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back