• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings LF: Sandbox Partners, Original Storylines & Fandom AUs, OC x OC

sgmq0

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! You can call me Sigma.

A little bit about me:
• I'm a 19 year old college student studying computer graphics and engineering, so I tend to be a bit busy, but I try to reply at least once or twice a week. OOC replies will probably be much quicker.
• I use he/him pronouns.
• I'm an artist! I draw my OCs when I find the time to.
• I don't have any triggers, but if you do, please let me know so I can respect your boundaries.
• As for my history with roleplay-- I originally started off on websites like FeralFront/WCRPG around six or seven years ago. A few years before the site shut down, I dabbled a little in RPN, but for the past two or three years I've mostly been on Discord. A friend referred me back to RPN, so here I am! If I don't know some terminology that is used here, you might have to explain it to me...

Rules/boundaries:
• Please be at least 16 or older.
• Be okay with LGBTQ+ people and themes. This one is non-negotiable.
• I don't have a preference for what platform we use. Whatever makes you the most comfortable!
• Generally, I'm very hesitant with RPing a romantic OC x OC pairing straight away. I like testing out the waters and seeing what works out the best, though I'm definitely not opposed to the possibility of a platonic dynamic becoming romantic.
• Please respect my boundaries! I love writing about dark or complicated topics, but I also try to draw a line whenever it goes too far.
• At the moment, I'm not interested/comfortable with roleplaying topics regarding yandere characters & scenarios.
• I would rather not RP extremely graphic violence and/or gore.
• I don't have a gender preference.

What I'm looking for:
• Someone who's willing to worldbuild with me and create original storylines. In particular, I really enjoy fantasy and sci-fi settings, but I can make anything work with the right characters.
• As for characters, I'm actually not sure how standard this is on RPN, but I generally have a set "cast" of pre-existing OCs that I like to throw into different settings and slightly adapt. I rarely find the inspiration to make new OCs, but it DOES happen. I don't really have a preference on whether you use a pre-existing OC or make a new one as long as it's an OC!
• What I also really like is taking the setting of a piece of media and throwing my OCs into the world. I think this is called a fandom AU.
• I also love writing headcanons and just chatting out of character. I like to think that I'm a pretty chill guy..?
• The length of my replies varies from 2-5 paragraphs, and I try to match my partner if I can. If there's not a lot to say without being redundant, I try not to "word vomit" either. Just be prepared for a variety!
• Please be patient with me! I'm a busy person so I tend to forget to respond, so occasional reminders are appreciated too.
• If we're both RPing a "main" character in an original world, I like to throw in "side" characters or "NPC"s to flesh out the worldbuilding if needed.
• IDK what the standard for character sheets on RPN is, but mine tend to be fairly detailed because I like writing about my OCs lol.

What I'm picky on:
• Inherently romantic dynamics. When I refer to something as [Character A] x [Character B], it's usually in a platonic sense! Depending on how I feel about the chemistry, I might be okay with the relationship becoming more romantic later down the line, but also don't be surprised if I prefer for it to stay platonic.
• Dynamics that touch on dark/complicated topics, or relationships with an imbalanced power dynamic. I'm a bit picky with this because I think I need to understand your writing style more to be open to playing around with more risky subjects. Similarly to the above, I might be open to relationships going down this route later down the line... though I do always want a happy ending...

Genres and settings that I like:
• Urban fantasy
• Cyberpunk & derivative genres
• Space opera
• (Post) Apocalyptic
• Medieval fantasy
• Others! Please ask!

Media that I like and am willing to make AUs out of:
• The Hunger Games
• Zero Escape
• Soul Eater
• Honkai Star Rail
• Genshin Impact
• Arknights
• Fate Series
• Percy Jackson
• Good Omens
• Homestuck (regrettably)
• Probably some other stuff that I've forgotten. Please ask!

Tropes that I like:
• Found family
• Time travel
• Enemies to lovers
• Rivals to enemies
• Friends to enemies
• Foils. I love playing characters who are foils of each other!
• Childhood friends

Writing samples can be supplied upon request. Thank you for reading! Please PM if interested!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back