• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Malliciousx

(づ。 ◕‿‿◕。) づ
Greetings lovely person <3

I am currently looking for an RP partner who would be up for doing a OP multi-verse styled rp. I don't mind RPing at least two of your romantic interests for added drama. If you want, I also don't mind adding characters who are your romantic interest from other Anime's! We can just mix them together in a world of our design!

About me

I'm going to be honest and tell you that nothing brings me more joy then writing a response that excites my partner. When I RP with you, I want to make sure that you are engaged and enjoying yourself. I am very honest and open to criticism, if you want something then I will try my best to make it happen. When it comes to role-playing your romantic interests I will also try my best to make them as accurate as possible. I will also put in the same amount of effort based on your response too. I don't mind short responses or even long ones and I will reply based on your style. I am not judgmental and not fussy when it comes to other peoples skills. At the end of it I just want us to have fun and leave you gushing from my last response. At the end of this, I am hoping that I can make some friends. If that is what you want as well then that makes me happy.

In terms of my limits. I have written some crazy stuff and basically up for anything. I don't think at this point anything fazes me. I have RP'd for many years, with one or two partners. Now I am looking to make more friends and see what you can teach me.

The kind of RP content I am interested in RPing and discussing with you are:

- Dark / Gangster themed.
- Demons / Angels
- Medieval
- Fantasy
- Dystopia
- OC X Crushes stranded on an island and have to survive
- Amazon / Tribe wars.
Modern world e.g school / everyday life.

If you are interested in other themes I am up for hearing about it!

Now as for romantic interests who are outside the One Piece anime I am willing to RP can be from:

Naruto
My Hero Academia
Bleach
Black Clover
One Punch Man
Gintama
Dragon Ball Z
(If it is not on this list and you really want to RP it. Let me know and I'll see if I can study/research in to your romantic interest)

Non-Anime universe romantic interests I am willing to add characters from are:
Marvel / DC crushes

My crushes will mostly be from One Piece but I do have others from the anime's I listed. Thank you for reading, if you have any questions at all or interested. Please PM or comment below!

My romantic interests:
Ace / Kidd (Primary)
Dabi / Bakugo
Kenpachi
Yami (your probably seeing a pattern at this point)
Garou
Deadpool

Extra Info:

I only do OC x Canon and F x M.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back