• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Lf God/Goddess x Mortal/Worshiper (fxf/fxm)

RoosterRiot

Cause my long hair just can't cover up my red neck
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Okay this has just been stuck in my mind for so long, I'm really interested in playing the mortal in the dynamic with a very specific character- my oc Loretta.

Tw for abuse and cannibalism!

Loretta is a dainty, mischievous woman who tricked her own children into thinking she herself was a God, having them hunt and kill people she deemed "sinners", saying the only way they would get to heaven is through their collective feast upon their corpse.

Looking for someone who's excited to plot and is generally upbeat and silly! Though ooc chatter isn't necessarily required, just encouraged.

Other than that just comment or dm if interested! Hopefully I'm not missing anything, but if so I'll edit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back