• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Lf Beastars rp

Araellion

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
So yeah, this series completely sucked me in and now I wanna rp it.

What I'm looking for, specifically:
  • OCXOC, I'm not interested in involving canon characters. The only exception is if canon events are referenced.
  • AU-ish, something that's set in that world with all the canon rules, but looser. We can play around in the world.
  • Romance. Frankly both romance and platonic relationships are fine. On that note, I only do FxF and MxM romance.
  • Dark. This entire world is sorta messed up and that's not something I want to shy away from. I wanna explore it.
  • Fluff. As much as I adore angst and making my characters suffer, I also love a lot of fluff.
  • Lenght: I don't care. Anywhere between 100 and 1000+ words per response is fine by me. I mirror the lenght of the one I'm writing with.
That should be all. Send me a pm and we can plot something ^^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back