• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Leviathan Age (A meta-human Survival RP)

All of your friends are being shot down around you, what do you do?

• Die with them, what else can I do?

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Run away, they would have wanted me to live. Seek Revenge later

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • Fight back! Even if I lose my life, I can die knowing I tried.

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • What friends? T__T

Votes: 10 26.3%

• Total voters
It felt like the fight had taken longer than it had. In truth they'd traded maybe two or three blows before sheer dumb luck had allowed her to ignite his fuel pack. She was thankful regardless, in two moves she'd taken down a heavy hitter and two squads of L.E.U troops. As far as she was concerned today was a definite win in her book.

She couldn't maintain her original speed beyond the connecting hallway and instead slowed to a brisk walk or at least what could be considered a brisk walk for someone with a laceration across her thigh and a possible concussion. She did her best to block the pain from her mind and instead focused on how they were going to get to her place with her leg being in its current condition, but nothing sprang to mind immediately.

It wasn't too much longer before she'd found her way back to her messenger bag and the lobby of the hotel. She stopped for a moment and took a look down toward her leg. She was still bleeding somewhat but the more shallow areas of the cut had already begun to clot. "Just one more thing to be thankful for." She thought to herself. She took a few moments in the lobby to her clothing as best she could before heading back onto the street to where they were supposed to meet. "I hope they made it." She muttered to herself as she fought through the crowd heading toward the convention center.

A-1 A-1
NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

Last edited:
Cayden Lassiter

Cayden's eye widened in astonishment and a little fear as the large ball of flame encased the birds, incinerating them instantly. He had sent those birds to their doom. He killed them. And, that in itself really hurt. The Lev jumped on, and Cayden was so caught up in the flame incident that he swerved a bit. Quickly regaining control, he sped onward, well over the speed limit, but as it was apparent that the robotic dog ceased following them, Cayden slowed. "You almost died! We almost died!" He was referring to the flames from earlier. "You're...probably not going to like this, but we have to head back to the convention. Well, a few blocks away from it. I met this girl that helped you escape. She took care of Pyro." or....that's what he was hoping anyways. He had assumed she had done the job given Pyro's absence. But there was no true way to know.

Reaching a few blocks from the convention at the meeting destination, Cayden stopped the motorcycle. Hopefully the guy he stole it from wouldn't be pressing charges. Well. He would ditch it after today anyways. Suddenly, sneaking rides on his friend's motorcycle back in high school proved useful. Handing the credits back to the Lev, he smiled a little sheepishly, half expecting to be told off about how stupid coming back to help was. "I don't think I properly introduced myself, but my name is Cayden."
WitworthGold WitworthGold A-1 A-1

Nikkita Elms

The man had been stuck here for a year? The thought wouldn't be as shocking had the man looked a little differently. More....helpless perhaps? But ven the strongest of Lev would have difficulties simply breaking out of Tetrovia. When he asked how she followed him, Nikkita held her tongue for a few seconds. Should she tell the man? But what would she be facing if she didn't?

Making up her mind, she replied, "I found you because it's an ability of mine. There's a hologram that appears above your head. I can tell who is a Lev. Save from a few powerful humans. But traveling through the toxic wastes like this...no human would do that." She decided to leave the strengths and weaknesses information out. "I've actually been looking for survivors for a few weeks now....I guess you're really good at hiding." But truth be told, Nikkita had only recently honed her ability to the point where she could separate from seeing normal people's information from Lev information.
Fuzz Fuzz

Vara Solaire/Alex

Vara was under the impression Prof had closed whatever deal he had set out to make with Vincent. She would expect nothing less from a suitable mentor. Having packed her things, Vara only did essentials. She kept it light and simple. Girl could sleep on the cold ground if she had to. Make a bed of leaves. She wouldn't let the elements stand in the way of her determination. Making her way to Prof's room once again, her watch lit up once more. Smiling slightly, she relished in the fact that Pyro hadn't managed to catch the target. According to the status report by a surviving LEU agent, he wasn't just after one Lev. But several Lev had arrived to assist. How nasty. I kind of feel bad. I should have been there to help. Vara laughed insidiously. "A human up against a Lev, the outcome is inevitable." She disregarded the Lev he had managed to capture as luck, or inexperienced Lev. But she was interested in the idea of taking on several at a time. Most Lev traveled in pairs, but she had no doubt there was a large pack somewhere. And when she found them...

She had arrived at Prof's door. "Prof! Is everything settled? Are we going on a road trip?" Her voice was noticeably more pleasant than her usual cold, mocking tone.
ReverseTex ReverseTex

James was quietly being looked over by a doctor as he was told he bad been lucky to live. The damage a broken arm, two broken ribs, his whole back being burned and his head had to be shaved because the hair was I'm even. James was more worried about Hound the robot had been melted in several places and one leg was fused together so it wouldnt work. its AI seemed depressed that it let the pray james assinged it to get away. James just sighed knowing this will take at least a week before he can begin working again thanks to the medical doctors and healing LEV the L.E.U. have access to.

"Wh..why?!"

Patrick exclaimed in shock at what he heard. He couldn't stop himself from letting his tears out as he couldn't finish what he wanted to say. Regret came creeping into him, knowing that none of this might not have happened if he had stayed in home; but another thought came into mind. If he hadn't came, the tech wouldn't had known about Pyro being sent after him along with. However, he remained silent throughout the ride with guilt burdening onto him on the fact that somebody could've died in his place again.

When it ended, Patrick didn't take back the credits as he leaped off the motorcycle. "Where is she?" Patrick said, "Where is she?" While asking the question again, he looked around the area Cayden stopped into. A sharp but brief pain tingled onto Patrick's left leg, but Patrick ignored it and kept looking. "Please tell me she's alive. God please," Patrick said with his tone shaken. He didn't know or remember the last time he said 'God' out loud, but it was long enough for him to know that his grandmother would have been proud of him to had dropped the habit of saying his name in vain; however, the tech figured this was an exception considering that he did not want the worse to happen and truly was asking God.

His face turned a bit less pale as he realized what the man had said exactly. Still, Patrick remained shaky while looking around. "I need to tell her I'm sorry," he said now in a sullen tone.

WitworthGold WitworthGold NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

She had to force herself to slow down and take her time. It went against her every instinct to do so, but inwardly she knew that the best way to blend in with the crowd would be to keep her pace nice and steady as if she were going about her everyday normal business. More so than anything else her rushing and fighting the crowd would draw the attention of any L.E.U surveillance in the area.

In an effort to distract herself she thought back to the fight. Not only had she gone toe to toe with a ranking officer of the L.E.U, she'd won the fight with little more than a cut and a headache to show that she'd even had the encounter to begin with. That wasn't something that many could boast, let alone recall having happened at all. When it came to the L.E.U once they set their sights on you it was only a matter of time before they had you. It took her following that train of thought to its completion to realize just how chilling it was...

She'd been so wrapped up in her thoughts that she hadn't even realized she was back until she heard the soft idling of a motorcycle and saw the Lev from earlier standing with another man that she assumed to be his friend. "Were you followed?" She asked immediately, pleasantries were for a time when the three of them weren't in mortal danger. Her adrenaline rush and the accompanying high from her encounter had finally ebbed off, and left behind a feeling of anxiety. It wasn't moments after that the pain she'd disregarded came back with a vengeance that brought a grimace to her face.

A-1 A-1 NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

Last edited:
James motions for the doctor to give him his helmet and he soon gets it despite the doctors protest but all he needed for was to make a call. He quickly makes a call to Patrick's cell phone and says the following once he picks up makeing sure to sound happy and upbeat the whole time knowing it will make the threat sink in better and make it sound like what happened today wasn't even a bad set back
"Hey Patrick its Pyro you may want to,put this on speaker. You guys sure did a lot on me today. I wont be able to leave a hospital bed for a week.... Oh don't worry we have more hunters so while I cant play someone will be seeing you too... But I would be more worried about the fact we have your face on video at a place that exploded... The media is going to have a shit storm hearing how the L.E.U. stoped a bombing even after 4 men died from fire, 2 from electrocution till there hearts stopped, And 3 were hospitalized.Also thanks for everyone to at least looking me in the face/helmet... Man never know what to call it. Anyway thanks for that my mission cam data survived the explosion so we have your faces now. Oh ya just checking to make sure my info was correct you live at 2431 Woodyard Lane, Apt 305 in Sterling Apartments and your house number is 503-234-9047 right? Got to say that next door neighbor neighbor of yours pretty cute am I right what's her name Maria, Mariah, Mia some thing like that... Well anyway I have to say it was fun meeting you... Oh ya also hound says hello "insert auto clip of HOUND barking" and can't wait to see you again. Chow mate."

Hearing a voice, Patrick sharply turned at that direction and hobbled over. "Sorry that I caused this," he said. Noticing the grimacing expression on her face, he quickly added, "Where are you hurt? Please let me fix this mistake." As he got closer to her, his smartphone vibrated. The tech took a moment to stop and took his cellphone out of his overcoat's pocket. He didn't recognize the number, but Patrick figured that it was his job calling about changing up his work schedule once again to compensate for taking the day off to go to the convention.

Instead of the expected work call, he got the unexpected call in the form of Pyro.

His face was shilled with fear hearing that voice again. His fingers on the phone tightly gripped on it as he listened, not turning on the speaker on. That eerie upbeat tone from that armored figure, let alone an armored machine, seared through his ears the longer he listened. Hearing how his face was recorded on camera near an explosion cauterized his legs into place, making the pain on his left leg a bit worse the longer he stood on it. Hearing how people died scorched into his chest with guilt even if they're the people who were after him with Pyro. Hearing how the figure's helmet camera survived the explosion that recorded his and the other two who had helped him scalded his eyes from letting out a stream of tears for a bit.

The tech's widened to a point as if his eyes were about to pop out when Pyro told him his address and house number. His left hand on the phone trembled and his grip on his Special 45 he held on his right hand tightened like a cobra constricting it. Patrick's teeth was gritted tightly together as if he was restraining himself not to scream at his phone. More questions arose, but they didn't stay long when he heard Hound's barking.

At that point, Patrick slammed the phone down on the ground, pointed the pistol at the smartphone, and pressed its barrel on the phone's glass. Two loud clunks.

One shot left.

Zero shots left.

His mind instantly swirled back to what he saw, or rather what he felt and nearly saw back earlier when he was on the truck and in a staircase alone with it. His right hand shook along with his whole body. "Fucking," Patrick whispered in a low hiss, "dog and that machine."

David more calmed down a bit, a lev that wasn't part of the L.E.U, he was somewhat relieved. "Alleys are good at hiding people, but they are also a dangerous place. So, your a lev to? But truly, who do you think the real enemy is? That's what defines a person." He looked around the factory realizing the more time he waits here, the more time he's wasting. "Since your helping lev escape, I'd say you thing the L.E.U is the enemy, everyone has their own reasons for hating them. They took my only family from me. I need to get out of here and to luna pier. The bars here hate me... Good luck on helping the lev here in this town." He begin to walk out of the factory, making his way back out of the factory towards the outskirts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(When convention center went boom)
Dom had fallen asleep at his desk in his apartment. He hadn't heard any calls for reinforcements due to him muting his gear and silencing his phone to get some work done. Which, as you can tell, was never finished. Once the explosion went off he fell out of his chair. "What the hell just happened?!" He pushed him self up and rushed to his window. Seeing the convention center explode, he was shocked. He rushed to his living room and turned on the T.V. 'We are getting mixed reports of the events right now... Some say there were three lev fighting the L.E.U Agent pyro... With the recent explosion agents are being rushed to the hospital..."
(Present time)
He ran through his apartment getting geared up. "Why was that fool taking on three fucking lev? He doesn't have any powers! Just a flame thrower!" Once geared up, sliding the blade into the scabbard on his back. He ran towards the convention center and was there in about a minute using his powers. Trying to find clues on what truly happened.

Last edited:
Prof
While waiting for Vara to arrive, Jon was seated at his desk, feet crossed, and deep in thought... It was a rainy day in Ilditha, the sodden streets made traveling miserable that day. He could remember clearly that the news anchor that morning said over 20 flights had been canceled due to the rain. So Caroline and him decided to watch movies that day. Mostly cheesy rom-coms that she thought were cheesy as well. They say for hours making fun of the horrendous acting, while he graded students interpretations of the anatomy of a cell. Until she wanted a pizza. Like a good fiancé, he ordered a pizza, except one hiccup. The delivery man couldn't get there. So he had to go get the damn pizza. He wasn't happy about it, seeing that he had to run 7 blocks in torrential rain. But it had been a dear memory....
Vara's rambunctious voice drove him out of thought with a jump. Jon quickly gathered his things, slinging his pack on one shoulder. Pushing through the closed doors he began to quicken his pace, knowing she'd follow. "We'll be receiving our targets location regularly, as well as any key details. I have the man Vincent your target seeing as this one will keep the both of us quite occupied. Now I want to see how much of a gear-head you are. Get a keep ready and meet me at the gates in 10."

Mercy had failed flirting for the last time. People like superheroes, but don't want to date them. She wasn't interested anyways. She liked being alone. She head out into the dark city streets, walking home dejectedly.

Dom Decided to go see pyro on what happened, He Turned in the direction of the H.Q, and began his thing. He Was at H.Q In about 2 minutes, He Walked in and Began to make his way to the med bay. Passing people Trying not to hit them as they went through out the building."Lets hope Hes Not to badly injured." He Walked into the med looking for Him. Once spotting Him he made his way over. "So, What broke?" After looking around He Saw hound and his Crippled state. "You want me to go after them?" He Was looking to make up for missing the Call for Reinforcements.
Samurai Jay Samurai Jay

James chuckles and waves seeing his visitor. "Yo as for what broke hound has major fuzeing of the metal and I have a few broken bones and a nice butn,across my back head to arse. As for going after him go for it man. Just wait a day so,the odds are him and the other levs split up... Do you wajt the info I have on him?"

She'did remained silent and watched his expressions closely when his phone rang. She also took careful note of how his face went from a look or minor worry to one of abject terror, a few moments in. She knew that look all too well, it was the same look that had been etched on her mother's face just before she'd told her to run and no matter what she'd heard keep out of sight. Though she wasn't normally one to pry, considering what they'd just gone through, she felt entitled to some sort of answer. "Hey, are you okay?" She began, reaching toward him as if to rouse him from shock. "What happ..." her second question was interrupted by him throwing the phone on the ground and firing two shots into its fractured screen. The sudden gunfire had frightened her enough to make her jump and take a look around the alleyway and the street that it merged with for people who might have seen or at least heard the gunfire. Thankfully most had already made their way toward the spectacle at the convention center, while the few stragglers were too caught up in their own thoughts to notice the shots above the ambient sounds of the city.

She let go of a breath that she hadn't even realized she'd been holding only to grimace again as the momentarily forgotten pain surged back to prominence. As she spoke this time it was through tightly gritted teeth. "Nevermind that..." she said referring to her half finished question, "We need to get the hell out of here and fast."

Last edited:
He take up the offer on the info. "Yeah, sure I'll take what info you have on em." He looked back to hound. "Want me to get him fixed up and take him with me on this hunt?" If he was going after a group he need all the help he could get, couldn't be that hard though. They only injured Pyro for a bout a week.
Samurai Jay Samurai Jay

Sonic

As Prof was leaving the bar, Vincent approached him and gave a friendly warning to him in a low voice.

"I wouldn't take owing me so softly if I were you. I'll make sure you regret that"

Satisfied, Vincent then left for the Luna Pier Club...

"Tsk"

Vincent walked around the club, asking the customers about the brunette. It seemed she openly claimed being a hero and even used that to flirt with someone. And more importantly, she was here just about the damn half an hour ago. Now Vincent was the one who regretted. If he didn't go to meet Prof, he might already have caught her. Vincent decided to text Prof and blame him and his apprentice for this. He was about to leave when an idea suddenly struck him. Vincent deviously grinned and eventually laughed maniacally, getting him glances from every directions. He left the bar before texting the newly acquired phone number. It read

"The target was here just about half an hour ago. She must be nearby so I'll lure her out. Make sure to come and stay near the bank in that news I sent you. Oh, and if you guys are so slow I might finish her off so you better hurry."

Next, he called the police.

"Hello. I'm Agent Sonic from L.E.U. I will... try something funny to draw out a particular Lev. I need you to evacuate people from the (name) bank and replace them with plainclothes. You guys won't have to do anything, just make sure to stay calm and not get in our way. Thanks."
"Something funny? Sir? What are you..."
"Just do what I said if you don't want to have a problem with LEU"

A few minutes later, Vincent was in the bank with some officers who dressed like customers. Someone even dressed as bank officers. There were completely no civilians in the area.

"Pyro, huh?"

Vincent thought as he browsed his phone while waiting for the last group he called. He sure was something. Facing 3 Levs at the same time, even Vincent who was a Lev was having it a bit tough. He might invite the guy to a drink later. Vincent then saw various police cars as well as those of medias. It's about time. He put on a full face helmet with a special part that reached the neck, both to cover his face and to prevent the Lev from knocking him out. A young female officer walked to him, with her hand tied behind her back. There were already instructed. Vincent took out his gun and enthusiastically declared.

"Alright, let's see how fast the hero will come to save you! Let's the bank robbery start! Hahaha!!"

ReverseTex ReverseTex Error 420 Error 420

Patrick’s breathing was still heavy with his pistol still shaking on the phone. The tech closed his eyes and took one long breath before pulling the pistol back slowly and into one of his overcoat’s pocket’s. “Those machines happened,” Patrick said. He turned over back where he was facing the woman and remembered what he was about to do before receiving that call seeing her grimacing again. “Please let me fix you up first. It’s my fault that this whole thing happened,” he said, “Where are you hurting?”

The woman had a point about having to get out of here right now, but to where? Even if Patrick did lose the LEU, it was certain that both machines Pyro and his partner Hound will resume their hunt for him if the other hunters didn’t get to him first. Today the tech learned the hard way that they don’t exactly forget; and telling by what they had sent after him, it seemed that they intend to finish the job of killing him like what they did to his older brother.

As the thought of his older brother came up, Patrick hastily added, “Thank you for saving me, both of you. I don’t deserve this for being so reckless and letting hope cloud reality...but...I’m really sorry. Name’s Patrick.” He closed his eyes again, thinking back of his biggest regret of not being able to thank his brother or say good bye to him one last time. He knows his apology could mean nothing, but for his conscience sake he did anyway.

WitworthGold WitworthGold NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

One last listen to police radio before bed. She always said that before listening all night. This night had nothing interesting in particular. Domestic assault, drunk driving, gunfight, drug deals. Something Mercy could do nothing about, with one exception. An ongoing bank robbery just two blocks from her house. "Well, time to put the big girl pants on," she muttered. She opened the window, leapt out, and flew down the street, landing in the alley next to the bank. She carefully comes around to the front of the building and peers in the window with one eye.

He take up the offer on the info. "Yeah, sure I'll take what info you have on em." He looked back to hound. "Want me to get him fixed up and take him with me on this hunt?" If he was going after a group he need all the help he could get, couldn't be that hard though. They only injured Pyro for a bout a week.
Samurai Jay Samurai Jay
Sure you can take hound. They will have him fixed up in an hour or so. As for the information he is afraid of fire, his older brother died, I don't think he is going to head home since I called his cell phone go fuck with him. He is a healing one so he while not being exactly dangerous pushes his allies up a level or two. The other LEVs one seems to control electricity, thats what set my flame thrower off since the spark got into the tank. Also another one sent birds after HOUND."
He hands him a copy of the report on his LEV he was hunting and the video chips for his helmet and hounds point of view.
"Happy hunting mate ill send hound to you once he is repaired... Well when his new skeleton is here and I swap hounds AI into it."

Cayden Lassiter

The entire ordeal shook Cayden to the very core, and hearing the Lev walk around mumbling where the girl was, kind of freaked Cayden out. It made him worry, what if she hadn't made it? Did he overestimate her? But his worries were quickly shot down as she came into view, and he breathed a sigh of relief. But relief was quickly abandoned as the guy they had rescued went a little crazy and practically blew up his phone. "Hey!" Cayden hissed, and, he wasn't as soft as the girl. "We don't want to attract anymore attention to ourselves."

As the man introduced himself as Patrick, Cayden also piped up, "I'm Cayden. And...sorry for lying to you." He added to the girl. It was apparent now that Patrick was not the best friend he had made him out to be. They were strangers up till now. Hearing Patrick talk about healing over and over, and it didn't take a genius to know what his ability pertained to. "Let's walk. Our faces will no doubt turn up everywhere in the LEU. Not considering any video coverage the news got of the explosion. We should heal somewhere else away from prying eyes." He wondered what was said on the phone with Patrick, but he didn't question him. Not yet anyways.

WitworthGold WitworthGold A-1 A-1

David:
David went into full sipped, which was about 35 mph, he was reaching the out skirts of the wastes, fast. Before he got to the edge he jumped sending him flying, about 15 feet in the air. His strength allowed him to do this. He began to travel towards Luna pier this way. Most Lilly going to reach it in about an hour or earlier, if he went in a straight line and is lucky.
(Only reason why I'm doing this because I want an interaction between him and Dom)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dom:
Dom reached forward and took the copy, thanking pyro. "Thanks, I'll get this guy. Stay here and heal up. See ya." He walked out of the med bay and towards the exit. Reading over the report, he saw that he was a 'healer'. "Huh, if I capture this guy, pyro can heal faster..." He used his power to get back to town. He was back at the convention center, watching what footage hound had gathered, he had a clear sight of Patricks face, and a glimpse of one of the levs, he stopped the video, and tryed to focus on it, failing his only hope was to find Patrick, he began to search the area, until an idea struck him, pyro said that he just called him to mess with him. He called the local police department. "Hello, this is Agent Dom, of the L.E.U, I need you to track the last incoming call location of [insert phone number here]." The police did what he asked and the last incoming call was located at [insert location here]. "Thank you, and have a nice night." He sped to the location to find them getting ready to leave it. "Hi, how are you guys? My name is Dom, and I'm with the L.E.U, I have no idea what pyro told you on the phone but, I have a job to do, but it's not to kill you, that's only in the worst case scenario. Now if you don't show anymore resistance, I'll let you two go, but Patrick has to come with me. So what do you guys say?" He held his arms out in the least threatening way.
A-1 A-1 NyxNightmare NyxNightmare WitworthGold WitworthGold

Satisfied that his display hadn't drawn unwanted attention she gestured to her leg, "Matches left me with this to remember him by..." she said as she showed him the cut that ran laterally across her thigh. "...it's not too deep, so it shouldn't slow us down getting where we need to go." She said in an attempt to brush off his concerns. There would be no use in bandaging it up at all if the L.E.U got to them before they couldn't get somewhere safe. "I know somewhere that we can lie low, at least for a bit." She offered by way of a destination, "It's not the nicest but I'm certain that no one will think to look there for a couple of Levs."

She had scarcely finished that thought before yet another agent of the L.E.U had popped up out of nowhere. "Today turned into a real shit show at record speed." She thought to herself before she pulled the cowl of her top back up and over her nose. She looked over toward the other two in the hopes that they'd have something up their sleeves to get them out of this mess before she'd be forced to do something drastic.

Fuzz Fuzz

Last edited:
Patrick nodded a couple of times, still shaken. "Yeah. Yeah I suppose," he said to Cayden before turning toward the woman. "Let's go before-" The tech was interrupted by a voice. The voice made his name apparent from the get go along with who he's working for, and more importantly he knew that Pyro had called him. Patrick kept standing there listening until the voice was finished speaking. He slowly turned his head at the direction where he heard it before facing him completely when the tech saw that it was a man who spoke. His expression turned into one of pained despair before closing his eyes.

However, the man words gave a bit more insight for the tech to think through. Pyro said that he had all of their faces on camera, and yet this man was only asking for him. A thought flashed into his mind, a revelation that could prevent the two from sharing his fate. Or at least buy them time. Patrick swallowed his spit and tightly pressed his teeth together as he opened his eyes and looked at Dom. His glaze was more of a troubled look. Before he could say anything to him, Patrick lowered his head to glance over to the ground and forced himself to speak.

"Both of you save yourself please." he said in a rasp tone. He already told them this whole thing was his fault, but having to ask them this after all the effort they put in to save him earlier stung him right in the chest. His legs tensed up as he bit his lower lip, expecting the worse out of that. Another part of him was thinking about this whole thing now and Pyro. Everything he had said over the phone seemed to be true except the camera seeing all the faces bit.

"As for you," Patrick said, speaking to Dom in the same shaken rasp tone, "You may not be lying, but if I go with you, I will die later." He hated accusing somebody of lying indirectly, but he refused to believe what Dom had said about what his job was considering who, or what, the LEU had sent earlier for him back at the convention center.

Fuzz Fuzz NyxNightmare NyxNightmare WitworthGold WitworthGold

Normal color: Dom
Red: David

David had over-estimated the amount of time it would take him to get to luna pier, once there he began to walk along the side walks looking into the alleys, he was shocked in the amount of time it took for him to get there. While walking he saw something he thought he would never see again, his brother. He mumbled "traitor" under his breath. He be fan to start running towards him, getting ready to tackle him.
Dom had sighed. "They only kill you if you don't convert, or are to dangerous outputs to love, you don't seem dangerous." Which, was a good way to deal with uncooperative lev. Well the company thought so. Just as he was about to say Something else, he was interrupted by a loud running sound, he turned to see his brother at full speed run at him. "Oh shi-" he was hit by the force of the tackle and almost crashed through a wall. David now just had hit him into a wall he looked down the alley to see three figures. "I'm presuming you three are lev? Might just want to run, this might not be pretty." He turned his head and looked at Dom. "As for you traitor, we are going to fight."
Dom had gotten up from the the hit, "fine, I will come back to finish this job after." He unsheathed the sword to find that the electronics on it had been busted, now it's just a plain sword. He jumped forward and swung down at David. David brought up the staff and blocked the move after dom landed he swung down at him.
Dom dodged the move and swung at David's side, they were twins, and they still had somewhat of a mental connection of what they were doing.
David blocked it and pushed him off and swung the staff down at Dom.
Which he surprisingly blocked, catching David off guard, he swung for an open spot only hesitating for a moment, which had cost him the battle.
David had swung the staff and hit Dom's sword breaking it in half, and followed up with hitting him in the side sending him through a nearby brick wall. David stopped and saw his brother, injured and could not fight no more. "Traitor..." After that He spun the staff and began to use it as a walking stick walking down the alley.
(Once everyone has left the alley.)
Dom had contacted HQ via distress signal. He requested a medevac, but in a much more coarse voice. Once they came they took him to the medbay, and the doctors went over him to determine what happened, broken left arm, 8 broken ribs, and broken left leg. This was not a good run for just only leaving almost not even 20 minutes ago.

A-1 A-1 Samurai Jay Samurai Jay WitworthGold WitworthGold NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

Per her usual self, Cas did her best to keep her expressions from giving away any hint as to what she was thinking, "Easier to surprise people that way." she said to herself. For the second time that day she'd found herself willing and ready to take on the L.E.U for a total stranger "You're going soft girl, and it'll get you killed, sooner rather than later." she thought to herself as she assumed a more ready posture, doing her best to ignore the mingled pains originating from her head and cut thigh.

Thankfully she hadn't needed to. Out of nowhere a huge bear of a man came charging in and nearly slammed him through a wall. She'd always heard religious people say that God works in mysterious ways, maybe this was one of them. Either way she wasn't going to wait around to see who won. "Come on boys time to run." She said taking off deeper into the alleyway, abandoning her stance to bolt full tilt away from the melee.

Last edited:
Mercy looked in the bank, seeing a young man with brown hair. "Kinda cute," she muttered. He had a bio gun in his hand. Mercy had recognized it from her previous encounters with LEU members. Guy must have gotten it off the black market. That gun was going to be a problem, but nothing that she couldn't handle. He seemed eerily calm, and didn't have any hostages on hand, so Mercy opens the door to the bank and walks in, with her hands up, hoping to talk it out. If she failed, there was always another option.

Severia Severia

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back