• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Leviathan Age (A meta-human Survival RP)

All of your friends are being shot down around you, what do you do?

• Die with them, what else can I do?

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Run away, they would have wanted me to live. Seek Revenge later

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • Fight back! Even if I lose my life, I can die knowing I tried.

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • What friends? T__T

Votes: 10 26.3%

• Total voters
James smirks and grabs his weapon walking out of the security room and walking to cut the LEVs off. After all they were being tracked by hound and the security cameras. He quickly had them patched into the convention center public speaks.
"Attention convention goers this is Pyro of the L.E.U we are haveing a lockdown on the center as two LEVs were found inside. Please head to the food court or one of the three large convention halls and we will extract you soon. So you will be out of the way of the capture. Any attempt to leave the convention center and we will arrest you for interfering with a LEV capture. Once the capture is complete we will reopen the convention center to any events. Thank you for your consideration."

The men chasing after the two levs stop so the L.E.U agents could get in front before a wave of bean bag rounds are fired the sacks heading for the back of the two running LEVs. Below the rounds HOUND was right on there trail running them down the non lethal rounds going right over her.
A-1 A-1 NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

"Shit. When there's blood, there will be a blood trail,"he said with a sharp breath. For a brief moment he stopped and paused before adding, "But I do have something that can slow that dog down and lure it away from you." Patrick quickly looked around the area for any cameras. He pulled out his miniature pistol, the Special 45, and fired at a mounted camera on the wall above at the direction he was running into. On contact, a small EMP blast enveloped the camera.

Eight shots left.

He shook the man's hand firmly and quickly with a free hand and said, "Thanks for snapping me out, but the fuckers will likely to catch both of us if you go with me bleeding like this and I don't want to be responsible for you dying because of my-" Patrick lowered his head and wiped some tears off. "Hopefully they and that dog will follow the blood trail and go after me, if not...I'm sorry I caused you to risk yourself." As he finished that last sentence he took out some credit chips and bills, money that he was planning to spend with to buy more merchandise. "Do all you can to survive. Please."

At the last word, Patrick's tone became desperate and sudden as he felt the pain on his hip. He took off his shirt while trying to keep his overcoat on, and dipped shirt right into the wound. "I'll go the other way to the left," Patrick said as he start to drag his shirt on the floor by the bloodied end.

His face turned even more ghastly pale as he heard Pyro's announcement. "Go before they catch up! I'll be fine!"

Prof
Closing his eyes for a moment as Job listened to her response, he felt the anger inside trickle to a stop, as if an imaginary faucet was turned off. Running a hand through his messy hair paired with a defeated sigh, he looked back up at Vara. "Right now i'm not going to tell you, your actions will have consequences. First lesson. So your going to do something for me, give me your letter, and find Vincent. Tell him i'll be in the bar. Give me 30 minutes then be back here with your gear then we'll talk." He brushed past her once finished, his coat fluttering when doing so as he opened the doors to his room with both hands, then quickly turning the corner.
The only other spot Jon visited in the compound was the bar. For a broken man, it was a nesscesity. It was a standard bar, metal barstools, a pool table, and the assortment of beverages behind the counter. Making one graceful leap without slowing his momentum, Jon slid across the counter and landed. He placed his hands casually in his pocket as he studied the selection, before grabbing the top shelf whiskey. Grabbing two glasses he set both the liquor and them on the counter before leaping back over. Taking a seat, he slowly began to pour himself a glass, probably 3 fingers worth, and stared deep into it.
Children laughing, paired with a harmless explosion of elephant toothpaste. His old life when he was hidden, oh how it was sweet. Being a science teacher really brought the good out of him... Then there was the accident... A blood-curling scream was next, paired with his own of sorrow and regret. Sweet Caroline... Then the bombardment of explosions and screams came, he could almost feel the rage he had that day flow through him. Before he thought he was never capable of such mass destruction, but once tramua happenes, anyone can be anyone....
Goosebumps flowed on his arms, which were hidden by both his shirt and coat, and to tame them he quickly took the shot of whiskey. Relishing the sweet taste before he poured himself a second, he thought of the mission. This girl would be tricky to find yes, but if he could pawn Vara's mission of the the man Vincent, he could possibly strike the deal he wished for.

NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

Sonic
Despite just traveled back from Tetrovia, Vincent didn't rest. He immediately turned on his room PC to browse news site. As he scrolled pass the breaking news about Levs appeared at some gaming convention, he spotted a news about bank robbery last night, which was apparently settled without major injuries or deaths thanks to the help of the third party. Vincent clicked at the image which was captured by the hostage who was saved at gunpoint by the third party in question. His eyes widened as he saw a long brown hair as well as some part of the comment from the image poster.

"...Then she just winked at the police and flew away so fast! Even Superman isn't this cool..."

So it's a brunette who can fly and seemed to be a superhero wannabe who publicly helped people, but what she has done or was doing were none of Vincent's business. He grinned as he took his task assignment up and glanced briefly before crumpling and tossing it at a corner of his room where a garbage can supposed to be. He then stared at the image on the screen before saving the news link to his phone and, without a single second of sadistic smile leaving his face, spoke to the screen in a cold voice that sent chills down spine of anyone who could hear. Like a predator that was staring at its prey and was about to strike. Like an executioner that was about to pull the trigger...

"Prepare to die!"

( NyxNightmare NyxNightmare Vincent now in his room, so eager to leave and hunt down @Maloney ;))

The crowd thinned out pretty quickly with most of the people either seeking either subterranean or above ground transit. The rest drifted off into the various shops, cafes, and businesses that lined the street. She found herself breathing easier as the crowd dispersed, they didn't make her nervous per say so much as crowds were easy targets for pickpockets and vagrants looking to make a quick buck. With that in mind shifted her messenger bag around toward her front where she could keep both hands on it. "Better safe than sorry.", she thought to herself continuing on with the diminished crowd. She could sympathize with their need to earn a living but the last thing that she needed was to lose her own job because of someone else's sticky fingers.

She couldn't help but wear a smug grin when she arrived at the small office building with nearly ten minutes to spare. Finishing ahead of schedule meant that her rep stayed intact; and her rep staying intact meant that a larger number of high profile better paying deliveries would be sent her way. Pulling her train of thought back to the present, she took a closer look at the building. It was four stories tall and all red brick, with floor to ceiling windows framed in black steel scattered across the side she was able to see. It had to be a few decades old at least she thought to herself as she crossed the threshold into the lobby heading for the receptionist's desk.

She could hear the receptionist moving around in what she assumed was the copy room just off of the lobby and turned her attention to the news report displayed on the television mounted on the opposite wall. Apparently a lev had intervened in a bank robbery preventing fatalities and serious injury before literally taking flight from the scene. Cass quirked an eyebrow seeing the report, surprised less at the coverage and more at the fact that not all of the onlookers had something nasty to say. "Maybe people are changing..." she thought to herself. Moments later she turned her attention back to the desk, having heard the the even 'click-clack' of the receptionist's heels as she returned to her with a stack of papers in hand.

"You must be the courier." the woman said in a slightly nasal tone sorting the files away, "Yeah that'd be me. You can sign for this right?" Asked Cass removing the package and the hand-held from her messenger bag and sliding both across the desk."Sure I can." the woman replied pressing her thumb onto the screen before passing the device back across the table. Cass confirms the digital signature before returning it to her bag, "Thanks for Choosing 'Clockwork Courier Services' where your time is our priority." she says heading back out onto the street.

Last edited:
pretty-reckless-the-53fac7ccc61e8.jpg
Listening to Prof's instructions without saying a word, she merely wondered what was up his sleeve. Conversing with his competitor? And more to that, she gave him the letter, now singed around the edges. What would he want with it? It wasn't as if the Lev inside that letter was as remotely interesting as the one in Prof's. But putting two and two together, and Vara had an idea of his plan. She had doubts, but if someone could accomplish the impossible, it would be Prof. "Yes sir." She replied as he walked off, the tail of his coat dancing with the wind. Well, time to visit an old friend.

Friend was probably an overstatement. She had always viewed Vincent as a bit egotistic, and normally took measures to avoid the man. He had been in this gig longer than she, but she didn't choose to respect peers based on their time serving. The two had been competitors in the past, and needless to say, a lot of fighting had taken place, and not just between them and the Lev they were up against. But Vara hadn't picked a fight because she hated the man, but rather because she was interested in the extent of his abilities. Striding up to yours truly's room, she raised her hand to knock, but let out a short sigh instead. She knew his ability, there was no reason to knock. He would have sensed her presence anyways. So she merely waited in the door way.

Severia Severia

(I'll reply for Cayden soon after this)

Sonic
Vincent noticed someone in front of his room, who stood still instead of knocking the door or entering. He focused more on his ability and check the body and facial structure of the visitor. So it's Alex? Vincent remembered her and her stubbornness from their works in the past, but what did she want from him today? He was sure that this time a partner who would steal credit from him wasn't her. Vincent opened the door and asked the fellow LEU member

"What's up?"

As always, he said it in a cold and non-friendly tone as if to tell the other party to just go away already. Socializing was never his thing.

Vara Solaire/Alex

It was a good thing Vara was oblivious to most social norms. So the cold greeting wasn't a shock. "You must be surprised to see me this late at night, or at all for that matter." The woman stepped closer and reached out to tug lightly on his shirt. "After our last encounter, I just couldn't get enough of you." Her tone was mocking, and she snickered, releasing him, but keeping close distance. "I'll make it quick so I don't bore you, Prof requests your presence at the Watering Hole." She crossed her arms. It was her job to deliver the message, but she had a feeling if she didn't have a confirmation he would go, she would be in trouble with Prof. Not that she particularly minded his angry face, but let's just say she wasn't trying to lose any points on her first day of apprenticeship. She kept one arm loosely at her side, while with her other hand she was lightly grazing her bio-whip, just in case things got a little crazy. Fights among LEU were not uncommon, frowned upon by the higher ups, but they didn't make too much of an effort to subdue it. But she doubted Vincent would start a fight here and now. Not with this close distance.
Severia Severia

Cayden Lassiter
Leave him? Was the guy really serious? What else could Cayden do though. He was right. The blood trail would lead to his demise. The Lev's words were painful to hear, and Cayden could have sworn he saw a tear drop down from his face, but with all the adrenaline and madness, he figured he was imagining things. "If he doesn't kill you right away, I'll come for you. I promise! Just buy me some time." And with that, Cayden took the credits from the Lev and set off right, while the guy went left. He was grateful, but there was a sickening feeling in his chest. This was seriously messed up. But the way he was now, he couldn't help him at all. He didn't dare look back as he slipped through another corridor, and into the hotel level that was connected to the convention center by a walk way. Pushing past people he dashed to the hotel exit, and out into the open. The open, where he didn't want to exactly be. So he tried his best to keep his head down and not seem so suspicious. Odds are the LEU had only caught a glimpse of his face, so he wasn't their main target.

He didn't know what drove him towards her, perhaps it was his unconscious Lev sensor within his mind. But he briskly walked up to a girl with short blonde hair. "H-Hey...Can you help me?" His eyes were pleading, and his hands slightly shaking. And his voice revealed it all, that he was a Lev. It was risky, walking up to a stranger. But what choice did he have? Who could he turn to? Was he supposed to just run away? Perhaps. But he couldn't live with himself if he didn't die trying. "Please....my friend..the LEU are after him. But...But they're mistaken! He's not a Lev. They must have the information wrong. They won't listen to me...please, he's important."

WitworthGold WitworthGold

James walks into view right in front of Patrick after the other lev leaves. "Well well well looks like I caught up to you... Oh the other one is gone... Well I can at least report someone was helping LEVs in this area and show a picture of his face to my commanders."

He chuckles and flicks his Zippo lighter on the flame dancing across the metal. As HOUND runs into view cutting off the other side of the hallway.

"Listen Patrick we know about your Pyrophobia (fear of fire) and we dispatched a few,flame orientated hunters to find you... Be happy it was me I'm the less violent one out of the two. So just give yourselve up and ill cover your face and walk you out of her... No news report will see you so your friends wont know your a LEV and you might even get a deal if you come in silently... Try to fight and it won't end up well for you"

The tip of the flamethrower ignites as if punctuation the threat of a fight. And hound growls its red eyes locked on to you.

A-1 A-1

The tech's eyes widened as he heard a-

No, the tech's eyes widened as he heard his masculine voice. He knew who it was considering that he just heard it earlier. Still, the technician could not believe it that this was happening or how quick it did. Tears were streaming slowly from both of his eyes with his head still lowered looking at his bloody shirt and decoy path that he was about to make. The only comfort he had here was that he was right about him being their target, giving Patrick some relief that he managed to prevent somebody else from dying because of him.

Patrick's grip of his shirt tightened as he listened to Pyro's tone. His felt his arms shivering as he listened to what Pyro was going to about the man who dragged him away earlier. The sweat of his back turn cold as Pyro continued, telling him that the LEU knew of his fear of fire. At the point when the armored figure before him said something about dispatching flame oriented hunters, Patrick felt his mind boiling up. His teeth gritted together tightly, holding back from interrupting til Pyro was finished. Patrick's fingernails from his left hand dug deep into the bloodied shirt as he moved his right hand onto the wound. Even though the pain from the wound was dissipating as it closed from his touch, the pain of what he just heard along with his paranoid theories shook him mentally. He refused to face the figure as the rest of his body began to shake as he look for the right words to make his theories and what just happened make sense. When he believe that what he was about to said did make sense, he spoke.

"For eight years, I thought they had mistaken him for me..." For a brief second Patrick paused before he continued with his pain-felt tone. "But now I...understand, just how spiteful they are. To spend eight fucking years designing an intelligent machine to not only hunt people," Patrick said, empathizing people with a harsh tone, "but burn them to hide the fucking evidence! To know and actually put you in plain sight here...to deploy YOU here at this very moment when I was minding my own business is proof enough to see just how much spite there is."

Patrick again paused, taking a short moment to catch his breath dropping his shirt. "They already told me their real intentions for me eight years ago when they killed him, you dumb bucket of bolts...but I have no intention to die at your hands." At this the technician sharply turned around and began running to the direction he was about to run for dear life. As much as he wanted to turn back and take a shot at the armored figure's canine or the figure itself, he knew he what he would looking at if he did.

It wasn't five minutes since she'd exited the building before someone was running up to her talking about the L.E.U. Inwardly she shook her head preparing to tell them that they were on their own but something gave her pause... maybe it was the all too familiar look of terror and panic in his eyes, or just how desperate he sounded, either way in that moment she felt the very first crack in the layer of ice that she build to keep herself safe from caring and connecting with others.

"Dammit..." she muttered, more so to herself than him, "Where is he?" she asked pulling the guy along in the direction that he'd come from. "Did they send any of the high profile agents after you or just some of the run of the mill guys?" she further asked once they'd gotten back to the hotel. she stopped just inside of the hotel lobby giving him a moment to collect himself while she did what she could to hide her identity. She pulled her hood up over her head and pulled the cowl neck of her top up over her mouth to further obscure her features.The last thing she did before handing him her bag was to wipe the makeup off of the visible portions of her face.

It was times like these that made her thankful that she'd maintained an almost boyish softness to her features. It made it easier to remain unseen when people thought you might be the opposite sex. Her disguise in place, she took one more moment to stretch and and loosen up before having him guide her back further along the way he came.

Last edited:
Cayden Lassiter

Cayden half expected the woman to bolt, or try to console him for "not knowing" and how it wasn't his fault. He had seen it all too many times. Humans were only so sympathetic. But he had been lucky here, now. Maybe there was a God, shining rays down upon him. But he had decided since long ago, that heaven was a mere pipe dream. He allowed her to pull him along, and honestly he was quite surprised of her strength. As they entered the hotel lobby, you would think that the adreneline would subside a little, but no. It only got worse. And, when the woman began hiding herself, he could only assume it was because she had a plan and didn't want to be recognized when they went into action. Or rather, in case he himself was a suspicious case, nobody would know she was involved. Never did it cross his mind that she was quite more special than that. No, he didn't peg himself to be that lucky at all. He only wished he had worn a hoodie or a jacket himself. After moving to Luna Pier from a distant city, he figured his appearance wouldn't be an issue this far from what used to be his home. Now, he would have to rethink that logic after today.

As she removed the makeup from her face, Cayden was almost tempted to question her gender, but he didn't. Not aloud anyways. Does....does she do this often? He was amazed at the speed she had conducted this whole disguise, and he himself felt very showed up and unprepared. Damn. But now wasn't the time for astonishment. Peeking out near the convention center he pointed at the building that was connected to the hotel by the walk way. "They're in there. That famous human furnace Pyro is after him. Should we go in now? Wait till they come outside? You seem like this isn't the first time you've been asked something like this." It was a rhetorical question that he didn't expect an answer to. He was just awaiting guidance.
WitworthGold WitworthGold

David had not been paying attention to where he was going until the buildings weren't entirely intact. He looked up and realized where he was, the wastes of tetrovia. He thought this could be his chance, to get out of this town. He looked out to the wastes, getting ready to bolt to cover. "Here goes nothing..." He began to run towards the nearest cover, sliding into it. "To think this was where we fought." Talking to himself he looked around seeing the weapons of fallen soldiers, human, and lev alike. He stood up and began to move to the next area, unsure if anyone could see him, he bolted once more, towards the outskirts if town, running much faster than the average human he made it about seventy percent out if the wastes. He was trying his best to avoid the people that were in the wastes. He looked at the ground and began to relax for a moment before continuing.

"This world isn't kind to the weak..." she responded matter-of-factly, her voice, though slightly muffled by the cloth bore a noticeably bitter tinge "...and if you plan to survive in it for any length of time you either learn how to fight or how run. I chose to learn a little bit of both." she replied in a hushed tone as she crept deftly toward the convention center. After taking a brief glance down the adjoining hallway she immediately noticed the heavily armored form of the L.E.U agent known as Pyro heading in the direction opposite their current location. The sight of him hunting down one of her people made her blood boil, but before she could be overwhelmed by memories of her own history with the L.E.U she turned to the man beside her and told him what she had planned. "I'll take care of Matches, you find your friend and get him back the way we came. I'll catch up with you once I've caused a big enough distraction." The last bit is spoken with more than a little malice, "You're clear on what I need you to do, right?" The question was more rhetorical than anything but it wouldn't hurt to ask just the same.

She waited a bit for him to signal that he understood before she darted down the hallway toward Pyro shouting, "Hey Matches, why not try picking on someone your own size."

Samurai Jay Samurai Jay

Last edited:
Nikkita Elms

Life was going as usual, wearing her white cloak, neatly trimmed with golden lace, Nikkita made her way once again inside the fallen city of Tetrovia. No matter what fancy words they tried to use to lure people in, this city was done for. The guards saw her as a priest, coming to spread spirituality among the residents here. Which were, a mere few hundred. As large as Tetrovia had once been, half of the city had given way to nature now. Abandoned factories and remnants of building were strewn about. Not to mention the occasional dead body one might find. The outskirts of Tetrovia were especially littered with death. The center of the city had barely been touched. It was the main base for the Lev back in the heart of the war. Only the right side of the city was inhabited by people. Making her way towards the church, she saw a flicker way off in the distance. Squinting her eyes, she looked again, but saw nothing. Then, another flicker. She was certain this time. A Lev was here. She often kept on the lookout for Lev, her abilities proving to be quite useful. She had trained herself to focus on entities with large power. Normally the Lev, but every now and then a strong human. Tuning the others out so the holograms that appeared above their heads were blurred.

Turning directions, she headed to the darker side of the city. The part of the city not even the guards cared to guard because it was so filled with remains that the air could be considered toxic. It had been two weeks since she had spotted a Lev within the city, and she would not lose it. Fuzz Fuzz

Cayden Lassiter
Oh hell. They were really going to do this. He couldn't decipher the true meaning of her words, but he figured she was more than just a regular sympathetic human. Just who was she??? Cayden wasn't given the time to ask or think on it further as the woman prompted whether her understand the plan. Find his friend, and get out. He wondered how she would catch up with them later, or if she would even be alright, but he had a feeling this woman could carry her own. "Yes Sir! Er, ma'am!" He had stuttered slightly, and chastised himself a bit mentally. And then he took off to find the Lev from earlier. Which should have been easy, but it wasn't. Most hallway entrances were blocked off by other LEU soldiers, humans thankfully. Which Cayden steered clear from. Going through one of the stair ways, he figured the hall would end eventually, and that the Lev would enter the stair case at some point. He could only hope. As every second passed by, he thought his heart might explode.
A-1 A-1 WitworthGold WitworthGold

James looks shocked for a second before speaking up. "BUCKET OF BOLTS!!! IM A FUCKING HUMAN!"
He begins to run after Patrick Hound right next to him before he hears someone call him matches. He stops and turns around. "Why the he'll is there so many LEVs or there supporters around here. Fuck it Hound go after the healer ill deal with the new comer."

He flickers on his radio quickly while shuting off his outside speaker and gives a report to the higher ups. "I'm requesting backup at the convention center... I came to hunt down my target and 2 more LEVs showed up. Requesting L.E.U. agents backup. As for the agents under my command lock down the convention center I mean it pull the security gates shut and watch every way out... Ill handle the LEVs.

He looks at the new comer. "Who are you and why are you interfering with a L.E.U. Capture... You know this is punishable by jail time or a huge fine right."

He puts the tube of the flamethrower over his shoulder and looks around. "Well at least the normal civilians have been cleared out so I dont have to worry about killing someone unauthorised."

In the back round the sounds of several doors being slammed are heard and some safety gates being lowered.

David now fully sitting up against the wall he used as cover having his head slightly come out on top, his staff was on his lap. He looked over to the left to see another weapon, he reached down and grabbed it, examining it it seemed to be some type of long sword, but only broken in half. Seeing as it was use less he placed it back in the spot he found it in, trying to be respectful to the battleground. He stood up to look behind him, he saw someone off in the distance coming closer, he turned at looked at the edge of the wastes. He knew he had to get out of this city, he was so close. He grabbed his staff and made a beeline for what was left of an old factory, he could hide out there and maybe lose the person who was following him.

Patrick kept his breathing steady as he felt his foot firmly touch the floor. It was almost too easy for him not to look back, fearing of what he could see. Now was not the time to freeze up again. The fear of just seeing that flamethrower in action was more than enough for the technician to keep running. He almost stopped to briefly pause when he heard Pyro's outburst, in which the fleeing tech could only mentally say bullshit to himself in leu of screaming that back at him. The exact time now had no meaning currently to him as he kept running, but Patrick do realize that the amount of time that he has running like this was limited. Even if he could feel as if he could run for hours, the tech knew that he wasn't exactly the fastest, especially with this backpack on.

His eyes were peeled for any exit he could use other than the windows. As tempting as they were, Patrick did not want to waste time closing up more bleeding wounds or worse make another blood trail for Pyro to follow. His heart skipped a beat with relief as he saw a fire exit ahead of him. He swore he heard another set of foot steps following near him, but he was not going to stop now to prove his paranoia wrong when it's helping him to some extent. Patrick put his left arm out in front of him in preparation to push the exit open. Alarms blared loudly just after Patrick slammed the door open. For a brief moment, Patrick paused after a few steps in when he saw he had to go down some stairs.

He jumped over a rail and leaped down; however, instead of jumping to the next set of stairs that was slightly near across, Patrick fell two stories further down to another pair of stairs. Patrick cursed out loud as he intensively grabbed on to the ankles of one of his feet with his right hand. This pause to heal the pain away was the last thing he needed when he did not want to look back. With his other hand, Patrick kept it on the Special 45 ready to draw and shoot Pyro if he saw him with his glaze stuck above the direction where he jumped from. He never thought that he would be using his pistol on an armored robot or a robotic dog. The thought was reminding him of another B rated action movie that he did not want to dwell upon to laugh at. What was happening was real and going on right now in a gaming convention of all places.

Hearing footsteps,not caring if it was his imagination or not, Patrick tightened his grip on his pistol. He moved his right hand over to the other ankle while breathing heavily. A choice presented himself: look above where he jumped from or look at the direction he was heading; however, it was an easy one considering that his armored pursuer is most likely to be behind him. Mentally, Patrick was preparing for the worse to see what he wanted to avoid and he knew full well that his body and mind could freeze from sheer fear and memories.

Hound was right behind Patrick when he jumped over the railing and it backed up a few feet before it followed the robot heading right down trying to land on Patrick its mouth now haveing a few flames trickeling out of it from the thermite tank inside its body. Growling it lands by Patrick and lunges at him going to clamp down on his arm to force him,to stop moving and submit like it was programed to

Stopping now was even less of an option now than it had been before, she'd heard his command for the agents under him to lock down the building while he handles the Lev. If he thought that she would go down easily then he had another thing coming, she might not have been the biggest or the baddest but she could certainly hold her own against someone in a suit as bulky as his. Inwardly she shook the prideful thoughts from her mind, "Underestimating someone with L.E.U training is a surefire way to end up in either a body-bag or worse, a cage." Instead she turned her full attention to the fight that lay ahead.

She slowed to a stop after hearing him speak. "Wow prison, I'm so scared..." she replied, her tone colored with mockery. "...there are worse things than prison. Like whatever you had in store for the guy that bled all over this hallway." She paused for a moment to settle into a loose ready stance before speaking again, "And besides, I don't plan on going to prison... not today at least."

Samurai Jay Samurai Jay

Last edited:
Patrick was expecting for the robotic canine to follow him. He knew of the strong possibility of it being faster than him in terms of running speed, even if he was wearing his backpack or not. The tech even tried to get the dog to follow him earlier, hoping that he could disable it with his pistol. He drew out his pistol, holding it with both hands, as Hound made the leap and landed by him. This was a shot he couldn't afford to miss.

What he was not expecting was the trickling flames within its mouth.

The flames' glow made his body freeze for a second. A memory rushed over to his mind, but when Hound lunged over at him, the tech staggered back and wildly fired toward the direction it was with his gun slightly pointed down at the dog's legs.

Seven shots left.

"STAY BACK FUCKING MUTT!" Patrick screamed on top of his lungs as he leaned to the right slightly, feeling a little pain still there within his right ankle.

Six shots left.

With how his aim was far from steady, Patrick was painfully aware that there were little to no chance of the EMP bullets actually hitting the dog's body or head. All he had now was a prayer that the bullets didn't strike within the wall or floor that was too far away from the dog. Ideally the EMP blasts would stun or disable the dog, but Patrick would not know if the blasts was in range in the first place until he saw any obvious effects of the blasts. His arms was completely shaking along with his body, shaken from the flaming sight he had seen from a dog. Even if it was robotic, the sight still didn't make it much better as it reminded him of a hell hound.

James

James shrugs. "I have no clue what happens to the people I arrest... I sleep better that way and besides its nothing personal with me. Its just my job to put food on the table and get an education.
Well time to wrap this up. Sorry about this."
He suddenly points the flame thrower at her and releases a stream of blue flames.

----------
HOUND-

HOUND lets out a yelp as its front left leg was disabled by the EMP but it continues on and lunges at Patrick trying to bite his arm that held the pistol as a last ditch effort.

Nearby two armed LEU agents who heard the alarm go off along with the security room directing them are running down the stairs in an attempt to catch up to Patrick and Hound.

Sonic

"I'll make it quick so I don't bore you, Prof requests your presence at the Watering Hole."

Vincent raised his eyebrows. Why would someone he never had seen before called him? Oh right, it must be about the newly assigned task.

"Alright"

Vincent nodded and was about to leave as his eye caught Alex just stood there with her hand at her whip. Vincent smirked. He deliberately ignored her and rushed pass her toward the bar, leaving his back widely opened. However, he concentrated on his passive ability. Its radius dropped, but its sound waves emission rate dramatically raised. In this state, he could tell how nearby objects and people move without looking at them. If the woman attempted to do anything funny, Vincent would make sure that it would be the last thing she could do.

"I guess I had you dead to rights then..." she retorted, "Genocidal sociopath masquerading as a hero of the people. So cliché." She completed after a momentary pause. Inwardly she was analyzing what she'd seen of him over the last few seconds. "He seems like a talker." She thought to herself, "Keep him talking, get him angry and he'll slip up."

She saw him squeeze the trigger and in that moment instinct took over. She dodged to the right of the jet just before it would have engulfed her before moving in close in an attempt to close the gap. "That flamethrower will be next to useless in close quarters." She thought to herself as she threw an experimental jab into one of the less armored points in his suit. In part it was to try and hurt him but inwardly she needed to try and gauge just how protective the material was before she settled on a more definite tactic.

Samurai Jay Samurai Jay

Last edited:
He saw her try and close the gap before smirking haveing figured her out the second he saw her dodge the flame be dropped the flamethrower tube as,it retracted back into the harness. knowing the few places on his armor she can actually hurt him he shifted sideways and brought an armored forearm up to block the punch so she would hit pure metal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back