• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Leviathan Age (A meta-human Survival RP)

All of your friends are being shot down around you, what do you do?

• Die with them, what else can I do?

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Run away, they would have wanted me to live. Seek Revenge later

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • Fight back! Even if I lose my life, I can die knowing I tried.

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • What friends? T__T

Votes: 10 26.3%

• Total voters
Leviathan Age IC
  • NyxNightmare

Neko Addict

49bde62e59276ead556666d4f81e89dc7a394439da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd8070927305805b00afddc454310711d78282d.png

cyberpunk-gorod-neboskreby.jpg

Link Box:
    OOC / CS

The year is 2088, and life is everything but prosperous. Three years ago, the nation lived in harmony. Both humans and meta-humans lived together in peace, abiding by rules set in order to keep the balance of power. Such as forcing the meta-humans to wear bracelets that repress their inhuman abilities from birth. But then the battle of Tetrovia occurred, where the meta-humans rose up and fought against the humans, attempting to take over completely. Many lives were lost from both sides, and up till this day, life has been a constant battle ground. The meta-humans have been nicknamed the Lev, derived from the ancient term Leviathan to describe a monster or evil entity.

Current Situation: The city of Tetrovia is the first city taken over by the Lev. It was a safe haven for them for about a year, till humans reclaimed the city by converting Lev onto their side. With Tetrovia reclaimed by the humans, the Lev have been scattered throughout the nation once more. Any Lev spotted or captured are to be reported to the proper authorities, where death or conversion is to occur. Penalty for harboring a Lev is death or life-long imprisonment.

In this rp you'll be one of the three groups.

Humans- Self explanatory here.

Lev- Humans with one special abilitiy that surpass human intelligence or physical prowess.

L.E.U. (Lev Extraction Unit)- Lev that have been converted to work for the government in order to eliminate Lev that stand as threats to human kind. L.E.U. decide whether or not to convert or eliminate Lev they find.

Main locations So Far:

LEU Base- Where the LEU complex is also located. There are several amenities including a rec area, a battle training area, and a bar. It's about 20 minutes away from Luna Pier, and is treated much like a secret base, must have a card to get in and out of the gates.

Tetrovia- This location is still quite messed up. Not many live here, and some parts of the city are practically a waste land from all the battle. But humans are tying to rebuild here. Soldiers and LEU personnel guard this city quite heavily.

Luna Pier- a coastal city. It's about 3 hours away from Tetrovia.

Last edited:
    Back