• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Leviathan Age (A meta-human Survival RP)

All of your friends are being shot down around you, what do you do?

• Die with them, what else can I do?

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Run away, they would have wanted me to live. Seek Revenge later

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • Fight back! Even if I lose my life, I can die knowing I tried.

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • What friends? T__T

Votes: 10 26.3%

• Total voters
"You forgot one thing," Patrick said, "but they had already made their decision and-"

Before Patrick could finish what he was saying, the tech saw Dom getting tackled by a man. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. Another person was intervening to save him; that's another person he's indebted to. The guilt crept into him at the realization that he was mostly powerless to save himself. Patrick wished he had stayed home, but again his thoughts reminded him what could've happened if he did. When the man who tackled Dom and the woman said to run, the tech didn't waste any more time standing and did. He followed the woman, trying to drone out the pain of his left leg, as he noticed that she was running too.

WitworthGold WitworthGold NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

~Cayden Lassiter~

Cayden wasn't going to leave Patrick, even if the man begged them to, even if a gun was pointed at his head. He should have known the LEU would find them eventually. And, if they were going to survive anywhere, they needed to move to the far end of Luna Pier, away from the LEU base. Hell, they should probably look for another city to mask themselves in. He was desperately trying to figure out a way out when the LEU was suddenly tackled. It must be another Lev, and Cayden wanted to stick around to find out who their savior was, but was dragged away by the woman's voice. She was right. If this was their only chance, they had to take it. The Lev before Cayden's eyes looked stronger than any he had ever seen before. So he would probably be just fine. Probably.

And so he took off running along with the other two, realizing he was the only one who wasn't injured. He had been lucky enough to avoid any physical fight from earlier. He would have liked to say he had some friends in the city, to help them all. But he didn't. He was a stock trader under a company, and kept to himself. Sure he had an apartment, but it wouldn't be wise to return there. Not after being seen with Patrick. "We should find a place where there are not many security cameras around. They can't track us as easily without face recognition soft ware." After the LEU had a picture of their target, it was simple to plug it into the government's security cameras that were spaced out over major cities. "Then we should catch a train out of here." He suggested. he was going to avoid the topic, but instead asked, "Did any of you know that guy back there?" He was referring to the one that helped them escape...in a way.

WitworthGold WitworthGold A-1 A-1

The blood was pounding so loudly in her ears that she'd almost missed Cayden speaking. Almost. She guided them down a few winding alleys before they stopped to catch their collective breaths. It was then after she'd ensured that they hadn't been followed that she spoke. "I was thinking the exact same thing. Surveillance is half-assed underground. There are old subway junctions that are all but forgotten about and damn near impossible to find unless you're really lucky or already know your way there. Luckily for you I know my way around down there." She paused for a moment as she felt a warm sensation creeping down her leg. The cut was back to bleeding again, she'd guessed that it was the result of the running. In any case blood was something that could be used to ID her and their little escape would be over before it had even begun. "Do either of you have something I can use to staunch this?" She asked as she searched through her messenger bag.

A-1 A-1 NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

Last edited:
The technician stopped when the two stopped. He nodded in agreement with woman's idea of going underground. After thinking about of the possibilities of what would happen within being in a train, Patrick took a moment to catch his breath and answered Cayden's question. "I don't know him, but I'm sure that thing sent him over here considering he asked for me," he said thinking over about that phone call, "As for that other guy that saved us, I don't." Just thinking about the phone call was enough for Patrick to take a double check around his surroundings for any cameras; while checking, he heard the woman's question about a staunch. His head snapped over to her direction and said while approaching, "Sorry about that, but I can fix that without one."

It took seconds for Patrick to find where the wound was by the blood on her leg. He didn't wait for a response as he reached over to the wound with his left hand without thinking how the woman will take this sudden intrusion of personal space. Only until right before his hand touched it Patrick drew his hand back, realizing what he just did. Patrick lowered his head in embarrassment and hastily added, "Sorry for being rude there, it just this whole thing was my fault."

WitworthGold WitworthGold NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

David was trying to purposely get lost in these alleys, who knows when more LEU would show up. He turned around to see if any one was following him, No, good. David started to inspect his staff, he saw indents from where Dom hit his staff, and the spot where he broke sons blade in half was very visible, also there was some blood near the area. He wasn't even paying attention where he was going, just going through alley ways. The beast of a man could see well over anyone, and if someone was to bump into him, they would end up with a face full of upper back, or chest. Well, he happened to bump into a man, he looked down to see the three people who were in the alley when he attacked his brother. "Oh, hello..."
A-1 A-1 WitworthGold WitworthGold NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

She had been slightly alarmed at the invasion of personal space, but no more than she would have been if it had happened at any other time. "You're fine..." she said with a slight chuckle, "...just next time give a girl a little bit of a warning before copping a feel. She might just let you." she said playfully. She waited a moment for him to finish what he was doing before she stretched. Running was easy it was the fighting that was unfamiliar. She knew how, in theory, and had been enrolled in self defense ever since she'd been able to throw a punch but the actual thing was something new. "Gotta work on that." the thought to herself as she took inventory of their surroundings. This was a pretty lengthy alleyway and she noticed a manhole at the midway point. "I think that I've found our way in." she said to Patrick and Cayden after a few moments had passed.

She had been about to head deeper into the alley when the huge bear of a man from before showed up seemingly out of thin air. Truth be told the sudden appearance of someone so large had nearly made her jump out of her skin, and before she knew it small arcs of electricity were crackling between her fingers in preparation of a possible fight. It took her a moment to collect herself and in the time it took to calm her nerves she had almost missed his greeting. "You're the Lev from the other alleyway." She looked up into his face for a few moments before it dawned on her he looked almost identical to the L.E.U agent that had cornered them before. She stepped back toward the guys her other hand now crackling with identical arcs of electricity, "Did you follow us?"

A-1 A-1 NyxNightmare NyxNightmare Fuzz Fuzz

Last edited:
Follow them? He doesn't even know where he went in the first place. After seeing her ignite her other hand in sparks, he sighed "I did not follow you, after beating some sense into my brother, in other words hitting him through a wall, I got my self lost in these alleys." He didn't sound to pleased with this statement, he wasn't in the mood to deal with another fight. He showed not signs of fear. Didn't even jump when the hand ignited.
WitworthGold WitworthGold A-1 A-1 NyxNightmare NyxNightmare
(Sorry for short post, I'm kinda tired, had a long day.)

"Yes, I will...I'm..."

Patrick stopped himself and firmly pressed his hand onto the wound while looking back at it. He felt the wound closing quickly as the technician's thoughts temporary slip into complete focus on closing the wound completely. He kept his mind on fixing this mistake no matter how quick it could be fixed with his own capabilities; even after it was done, Patrick triple checked it before saying while looking over at his feet, "Don't have a wipe to clean off the blood, but...sorry." He snapped his head toward the direction where he heard a voice. As he did that, the woman spoke to the source of it; the technician was sure that he had seen him moments ago, and after listening to her words and the man's he was certain of it. Facing the newcomer, he said "Thank you, but I am sorry for this."

When he took another moment to look around, including back at the woman and Cayden, his eyes stopped for a moment seeing the woman's hands sparkling with electricity. He fumbled back a bit and tried to find words for this, but his mouth remained open slightly in silence. The tech looked over at Cayden with an apologetic look as he thought to himself.

His words did little to put her at ease. Sudden appearances raised all sort of red flags and triggered instincts that she'd struggled for years to develop and control. From the current that she could feel running over hands she knew that she had a lot further to go. A lack of control was what got most Lev's hunted down, and all it would take was one screw up to completely destroyed what it had taken years to build.

She took a deep breath and willed the sparks away. He didn't look affected by the display and she wasn't going to waste energy showing off before a potential fight. "Better to avoid another fight if we can." She thought to herself, as she settled into a more relaxed stance. "Stop apologizing..." She said aloud, "...none of them would if they were in our position, you need to keep that in mind." She didn't mean for her words to have come off as harsh as they had but she hoped that they got the point across just the same. Now wasn't the time for panicking it was the time for action.

When it came to the stranger she remained silent. She still wasn't sure just what to make of him, he'd shown up out of nowhere and saved their skins once, and in her experience if something looked too good to be true then more often than not it was.

Fuzz Fuzz A-1 A-1 NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back