Music Let's talk Metal

Raku

Four Thousand Club
Earlier on I made a thread where everyone could share their Metal, as in the genre. Now, I want to make a thread where Metal fans can just come and talk with other Metal fans. Anything from Idol Metal to Death Metal, it's all welcome here. Hey, they're all just sub-genres of Metal, and this thread is for any kind of Metal fan.

I like folk metal, it came to me natural (Ba Dam Tss), spiced with some death or power metal.

My sister was actually making fun of me, because she imagined folk metal as being similiar our typical country folk, with just some electric guitar and drums. So I played her this:

You can pinpoint the exact moment she jumped off her chair, because I forgot to tune my headphones down.

I like folk metal, it came to me natural (Ba Dam Tss), spiced with some death or power metal.

My sister was actually making fun of me, because she imagined folk metal as being similiar our typical country folk, with just some electric guitar and drums. So I played her this:

You can pinpoint the exact moment she jumped off her chair, because I forgot to tune my headphones down.

Unfortunately, my school laptop disables YouTube links. Let me check my phone.

Love it. I can't decipher the lyrics at all, but I love the sound of it. Reminds me of Alestorm

And here I am, just minding my own business why I play some Powerwolf. Maybe some Sabaton later. Manowar for the drive to work tomorrow, along with Iron Maiden and Megadeth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back