Music Let's talk Metal

What is all this weak sauce stuff?

Rammstein or get out. Kidding of course. I am not too big into metal, but I have listened to some.(A lot when I was younger cause of Guitar hero and stuff)

I listen to a lot of local metal bands from my area. They have lots of talent and the concerts at the music hall aren't too expensive.
My personal favorite here in town is called Gone With The Flesh. I'm not sure if they have any of their stuff up on the internet, though, I should go check that out at some point.

I listen to a lot of local metal bands from my area. They have lots of talent and the concerts at the music hall aren't too expensive.
My personal favorite here in town is called Gone With The Flesh. I'm not sure if they have any of their stuff up on the internet, though, I should go check that out at some point.

I did a quick search and they do have a Facebook page.

But the real question is if their music is up there. Without music, you aren't a band. You're just silly men in black shirts and long hair lol

Jokes on you, Raku Raku , I know this song.

What about Dying Fetus? Try saying the band's name when someone asks what are you listening to. Unless they are initiated, they will probably think you are a sociopath. I even heard some folk mispronounce it into "Diabeetus", which unfortunately doesn't make it sound much better. They are a pretty good band though.

Jokes on you, Raku Raku , I know this song.

What about Dying Fetus? Try saying the band's name when someone asks what are you listening to. Unless they are initiated, they will probably think you are a sociopath. I even heard some folk mispronounce it into "Diabeetus", which unfortunately doesn't make it sound much better. They are a pretty good band though.

I have been listening to Dying Fetus lately, and honestly, I like it.

I started with Metallica. They'll always be at the top for me and my personal gateway into the genre. Right now, I'm pretty obsessed with melodic-type of music so Trivium and Stone Sour are up there for me. Corey Taylor is a man that can do no wrong.

I started with Metallica. They'll always be at the top for me and my personal gateway into the genre. Right now, I'm pretty obsessed with melodic-type of music so Trivium and Stone Sour are up there for me. Corey Taylor is a man that can do no wrong.

I prefer my Corey Taylor in Slipknot.

I prefer my Corey Taylor in Slipknot.

Ha ha. I love the heavy, grittiness of Slipknot, but I can appreciate Corey's other side too. The thing that really bothers me though is when a band decided to experiment with their sounds and suddenly the fan-base turns their backs on them. It's like their new work is deemed invalid or "soft" compared to the genius of the past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back