• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Let's Run Away Together! (Fandoms and Originals)

weewoo

"Little wanderer, hie thee home!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
πŸŒ™ Hello! Welcome to my thread. Let's get started! πŸŒ™

About:

• I am 22 years old, my pronouns are she/her and I am fairly active on this site. Of course life does get in the way sometimes. I am a huge horror enthusiast and love anything to do with it. I also love to talk to my partners (of course, only if you’re comfortable with it) and mush about our characters.
  • I do have a life outside of roleplaying so, be warned if I don’t respond for a while. Just give me a little poke and I’ll try to respond as quickly as I can. I am the B in LGBTQIA+ so, I would love to incorporate pairings and characters that are. All of my characters are part of it automatically. It’s just what I’m comfortable with.
  • I typically write at least 2-3 paragraphs or more per post and I greatly prefer PM’s over threads.
  • I do not tolerate anyone who is rude, racist, homophobic, biphobic, transphobic, ableist, or anything along those lines. Do not interact with me. I will block you.
  • I don’t have many triggers, but I will keep in mind of others. So, I won’t be talking about such subjects unless it is okay. Nothing graphic. It makes me very uncomfortable and I want my partner to be comfortable as well. Please, be thoughtful.
Preferences:

• Romance is preferred over any pairings, but I do like to add friendships within the roleplay. I also love to double up or even triple. The more the merrier.
  • My preferred pairings are F// and F/M, but I’m okay with M// though it’s not my strong suit. I also can play any gender (male, female, non-binary, etc)
  • I only write with people who are 18+. I will not interact with you or respond, if you are not. I don’t feel comfortable with roleplaying with minors.
  • I’m ghost friendly, but it is nice to get a warning in advance. Of course it’s not an obligation because things do happen and life does get in the way. I would just like a warning of some sort and I will do the same for you (Especially if I can’t respond for a period of time)
  • Please, plot with me! It makes the roleplay even more exciting and I don’t want to be the only one giving ideas. Communication is key.
  • Be able to write at least two paragraphs or more. It makes the roleplay run much smoother and I’ll have more to work with.
  • Any face claims are okay, but realistic preferably. Please. Also, list the person’s name for the face claim (actress, actor, model, etc)
  • I also love OC x Canon, Canon x Canon, or OC x OC. So, anything of that sort is welcome.
Please, pm or comment if you’re interested in any of these. Thank you!

FYI I WILL ALWAYS DOUBLE‼️

Fandoms

πŸŒ™ = Most craving
Bold Character Names = Preferred Love interest(s)
(Things may be changed in the future or added 😊)
Will include ships I like in the franchise (depending on the fandom and bold is the ones I'm most interested in)

Fandoms:
Stranger Things πŸŒ™ πŸŒ™πŸŒ™
Looking for: Eddie, Robin, Steve, Billy, Jonathan, or OC.
I can play: Chrissy, Nancy, Robin, Eddie, Steve, Jonathan, or OC.

The Last Of Us (PT.2) πŸŒ™πŸŒ™
Looking for: Ellie, Abby, Joel, Jesse, or Dina.
I can play: Anyone
Ships: EllieDina

Devil May Cry πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™
Looking For: Dante, Nero, V, Lady, or OC.
Ships: Lady x Dante

Twilight πŸŒ™πŸŒ™
Looking for: Jasper, Alice, Carlisle, Rosalie, or OC

AHS πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™
Looking for: Tate, Kyle, Michael, Zoe, Brooke, Montana, Xavier, Madison, or OC
I can play: Anyone, or OC
Ships: Violate, Zyle, Zadison, Millory, etc.

The Quarry πŸŒ™
Looking For: Max, Emma, Ryan, Kaitlyn, or OC

Until Dawn πŸŒ™
Looking For: Emily, Sam, Josh, or OC

Resident Evil πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™
Looking For: Leon, Jill, Ethan, Carlos, Ada, or OC
I can play: Claire, Jill, Ada, Leon, Chris, or OC
Ships: Cleon, Aeon, Valeveira, etc.

Life Is Strange πŸŒ™
Looking For: Chloe, Alex, Steph, Nathan, Rachel, Kate, Or OC
Ships: Amberprice

Scream πŸŒ™ πŸŒ™ πŸŒ™
Looking For: Stu, Billy, Charlie, Sam Carpenter, or OC (More will be added)
Ships: Stu x Tatum, Billy x Sid, Tara x Ethan, or Oc x Oc

The Boys πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™
Looking For: Queen Maeve, Starlight, Butcher, Frenchie, Kimiko, Hughie, or OC
Ships: Kimiko x Frenchie, Hughie x Starlight, or oc x oc.

Original Pairings
Demon x Human πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™
Vampire x Human πŸŒ™πŸŒ™
Demon x Conjurer πŸŒ™ πŸŒ™ πŸŒ™
Ex Lovers πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™
Frenemies πŸŒ™
Witch x Human πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™
Supernatural x Supernatural πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™
Paranormal Investigator x Demon πŸŒ™πŸŒ™
Villain x Hero πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™
Villain x Villain πŸŒ™
Enemies to Lovers πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™
Vampire x Vampire πŸŒ™
80's Summer Camp (Horror included) πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™
Murder Mystery πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™

If you're interested you can pm me, message down below, or add me on discord @ horrorsapphic#5913
πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™

Last edited:
πŸ₯€ BUMP πŸ₯€
running-stairs.gif

πŸ₯€ BUMPπŸ₯€

LOOKING FOR DEVIL MAY CRY ROLEPLAYS ‼️

ADDED 'THE BOYS' AND LOOKING FOR SCREAM, AMERICAN HORROR STORY, OR THE BOYS.

Allo Allo!!! You can call me Lemon!! Are you still open to an ex lovers or murder mystery pairing? Ooohh!! Or maybe a combination of the two? That could be fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back