• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern β™₯ 𝐿𝑒𝓉'π“ˆ π“…π“π‘œπ“‰ π“‰π‘œπ‘”π‘’π“‰π’½π‘’π“‡ β™₯ [α΅α΅–α΅ˆα΅ƒα΅—α΅‰α΅ˆ Β³/Β²Β²/Β²ΒΉ]

Emmy

☽ π“π‘œπ“ˆπ’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π“‚π“Ž 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹 ☾
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• My name is...

... Emmy!
    ❁ A bit about me ❁

My name is Emmy and I am a married twenty-three-year-old woman with a dog named Sophie and a cat named Marcy! I live in eastern Tennessee, USA so my time zone would be EST though my sleep is somehow always flipped upsidedown. I do not currently have a job and have far too much free time on my hands. I do struggle with a pretty severe panic disorder, anxiety, and depression- So when I feel my mental illnesses creeping up on me I will do my absolute best to communicate with you and let you know if it will take longer for me to respond than usual.

I enjoy indie music, memes, painting, cross-stitching, embroidery, rain, autumn time, sunflowers, and as nerdy as it sounds- Playing Smite, Dead By Daylight, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, and Nancy Drew.

I exclusively write in the third person and past tense. I have been writing for well over ten years now, so it's easy for me to write anywhere between six paragraphs to twelve or more in one response, so you definitely do not need to worry about receiving a one-liner from me! Right now I'm only looking to write the female role in a MxF pairing. I'm not opposed to doubling, though I still ask we keep it all MxF, it's just my preference! I highly enjoy angst and pain in my plots, I can't just do sunshine and rainbows all the time. With that said, I have absolutely no triggers but I do use the "fade to black" method. I only use real face claims or realistic digital art.

If we have corresponded in the past, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me! I've recently gone through a lot of changes in my life and had to take a step back from writing, so I apologize for my sudden disappearance.

Hello!

code by low fidelity.

Last edited:
Status Quo | βœ“ | Aesthetic gif, Brown aesthetic, Gif

|| b u m p ||

Users who are viewing this thread

Back