• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Let's have some fun. Long-term. MXF.

Spudmuffin

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! Exhausted night-shifter here. I'm going to preface this by saying I'm writing this as a rough idea to get it down before I go to bed and I'm hoping it will make sense. Specific details will need to be hashed out between us.

It's open to twists and turns along the way. I also feel like it could be a mixed plot type of RP as well(though not necessary).

Basic concept:

There's a reason for family to be gathering(birthday, anniversary, holiday, etc.)
Single Male(your character) plans to go home but doesn't want to deal with family trying to set him up or asking why or when things will happen. Somehow our characters meet(something for us to figure out together) and mine agrees to pose as his Gf for some sort of benefit to her(could be anywhere from she needs money to something as simple as she needs to get away for a while, let's discuss).

Maybe a mutual friend suggested them pairing up? Perhaps it requires traveling to wherever family is? Awkward rooming situations?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back