• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Let's get to it.

Amandu

Your Everday Lovable AI
Here's a quick little introduction. Hi! I'm Konan, but if you really want, call me Kay. I'm new to this site, which looks promising, but not new to rping. I enjoy all rps(except mxm). I like to have details and I loooove long term!

Sorry for the short intro, but I'm rather tired! Hers what in looking for! Feel free to ask me about anything tho!

Anime:(just my cravings.)

Naruto

K(I hope people know what this is)

Soul eater

Fairy tail

Ouran high

Fruits basket

Katekyo hitman reborn

(Feel free to ask for others)

Movies:

Interview with a vampire

This is the end

Uhm, suggest more!

Tv:

Once upon a time

Victorious

Orange is the new black

Misfits

Originals:

I'm open for anything!!

Au's are also welcomed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hunnyhelp said:
No books...
*crais as a son of literature*

I'm up for originals...
I don't read many books and the ones that I do I'm not sure how I'd rp them haha.

Do you have any in mind or shall I just name some?

Konanwest said:
I don't read many books and the ones that I do I'm not sure how I'd rp them haha.
Do you have any in mind or shall I just name some?
Books, oh heavens no!

I don't know how to fandom

As of original ideas, I'm afraid I'm all out... Maybe we could make some together!

S

Hunnyhelp said:
Books, oh heavens no!
I don't know how to fandom

As of original ideas, I'm afraid I'm all out... Maybe we could make some together!
sure! Originals that I've done:

Circus, monster school, modern, medieval, feudal era Japan, gangs, and some others that I can't think if at the moment. But I'm up for anything really :)

Totally like medieval fantasy... I'm thinking war, between humans and magic races, and I'll PM details!

Hunnyhelp said:
Totally like medieval fantasy... I'm thinking war, between humans and magic races, and I'll PM details!
That sounds good! Though it won't let me reply to the post in my wall. Curse the rules...

Either Naruto, a spin off from that cause it's been like forever, or, just at a point when i was fluent in the series, Noragami, if you've seen it/read it, Maybe even a FMA spin off? Or we can go original?

[QUOTE="Avlystein Hjalla]Either Naruto, a spin off from that cause it's been like forever, or, just at a point when i was fluent in the series, Noragami, if you've seen it/read it, Maybe even a FMA spin off? Or we can go original?

[/QUOTE]
I'm up for the naruto, fma, or an original

[QUOTE="Avlystein Hjalla]up to you! xD although, we'd flourish in an original, most likely

[/QUOTE]
Haha than we can try an original!

Blts410 said:
Orange is the new black is dope to RP
I have never been able to rp it, I could never did anyone!

[QUOTE="Avlystein Hjalla]okay, what's our genre?

[/QUOTE]
Hm, I dunno. I usually put a little of everything in my rps

I'd love to do a K rp with you if I knew how to fandom rp ;w; I binged watched what was on netflix, in a day I'm so awful lol

You mentioned you were interested in a Naruto Rp? Do you do Oc X cannon, also did you have any specific plots in mind?

[QUOTE="Mortal Sin]I'd love to do a K rp with you if I knew how to fandom rp ;w; I binged watched what was on netflix, in a day I'm so awful lol

[/QUOTE]
It's sooooo good. I mean it's not compleatly fandom... I usually throw in ocs, or if it makes you feel any better we could do a next generation that ways it's all oroginals

Ycharley said:
You mentioned you were interested in a Naruto Rp? Do you do Oc X cannon, also did you have any specific plots in mind?
I do, so long as we both have ocs x crushes

Ycharley said:

Which characters would you be looking for as possible crushes for you Ocs?
I'm not too picky, I have multiple characters and many different crushes. Who are you all good and comfortable playing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back