• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Let's find our place in Celestia

CaptainMarvelous

Slytherin Prefect
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
K.png
Hey there! So you've clicked on this post because you're interested in the title, or maybe you're not and just clicking through search threads (I get it we've all been there), but welcome to this very specific fandom search.

You can call me Marvel, I've been role-playing for quite a while, yada yada the same things that are included in every post that you're probably bored of it by now and skip over (no hard feelings I do the same).

If you want to know more, just ask, so on to the more interesting part..

GENSHIN IMPACT
Yeah you've probably heard of it, or maybe not. Anyway, if you have and are interested in doing an rp please do continue reading.
I've been binging the game over the summer and I've finally gotten to a point where I feel comfortable starting to do some roleplays. As of right now, I have not finished the Inazuma quests, but we can still make things work I believe.
I'm willing to try out playing several characters among those Zhongli, Xiao, Lisa, Jean, Diluc, some others. Just ask and I'll let you know if I feel up to it. That being said, I'd like this to be an OcxCanon rp with doubling so we each get to enjoy rping with these lovely characters.
So if you haven't clicked away yet, feel free to post something here or send me a pm! Look forward to exploring Teyvat with you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back